Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rondo seems to be shopped so often, that it makes no sense to build round him, and none of the pieces of Bradley, Green, DJ fit him IMO

Notorious

Reaction score
Rondo's shopped because Danny knows how much value he has and he wants to see what teams are willing to offer for Rondo.

To be honest I don't what to expect as far as Rondo's position on the roster goes. As much as I'd like to see him stay, I wouldn't be shocked if he's no longer in Boston by this time next year.

And I agree that Rondo/Bradley/Green/Sullinger/Jordan is just an awful lineup. Might play some solid defense but it would get really ugly on offense. Really ugly. And I want no part of Josh Smith. None. He plays solid defense but he's a dumbass, will probably get overpaid and is a massive chucker.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Green seems to have money on Miami

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rondo's shopped because Danny knows how much value he has and he wants to see what teams are willing to offer for Rondo.

To be honest I don't what to expect as far as Rondo's position on the roster goes. As much as I'd like to see him stay, I wouldn't be shocked if he's no longer in Boston by this time next year.

And I agree that Rondo/Bradley/Green/Sullinger/Jordan is just an awful lineup. Might play some solid defense but it would get really ugly on offense. Really ugly. And I want no part of Josh Smith. None. He plays solid defense but he's a dumbass, will probably get overpaid and is a massive chucker.
I would personally take a guy like Rondo for Dwight, but that's only because I believe Rondo would be ok with Kobe on O and Pau at C as opposed to PF. That and it is cap heaven. I think I'd be happy if Dwight said he wanted to play with Durant and they amnestied Perk, then did a st for Russ.

Going to be interesting to see how reload vs rebuild works for LA and Boston this time around. They've always used two different approaches, but Dr Buss ain't here to get it done

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
My thinking
me: Spurs still in it as long as they don't give it to green or ginobli...
me: WTF? Parker is out of the game?!
me: They give it to ginobli. That won't end well.

It didnt end well either, Manu and Green singlehandedly chucked or tossed away the damn title in games 6 and 7

Nothing but respect for Bron. He stepped up. Not only that this Miami team did something no team but the Bulls Celtics and Lakers know about ... 3 straight finals and successfully defend your title.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Manu need to contemplate retirement after that garbage

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Man wish Spurs would of won that, felt they deserved it so much more and they probably should of won it in game 6. Feel sorry for Duncan, the classiest player in the NBA. But congrats to the heat, going back 2 back is impressive. Fuck Ginoboli tho.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Manu need to contemplate retirement after that garbage
Nash, Fisher, and Manu all need the decency and self respect to do what Kidd did when he stunk it up so bad these playoffs

and boy did I call law of averages fucking Greens 3pt shot or what

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Nash needs to call it a career and Fisher should have retired like 4 years ago. I don't get why Parker didn't have the ball in his hands in the clutch. This game does a lot for Lebron's legacy though and should put to bed the whole he can't come up in the clutch thing with how he's performed esp owning in as high of a pressure situation you're gonna get with a game 7 with the championship on the line.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah Nash needs to call it a career and Fisher should have retired like 4 years ago. I don't get why Parker didn't have the ball in his hands in the clutch. This game does a lot for Lebron's legacy though and should put to bed the whole he can't come up in the clutch thing with how he's performed esp owning in as high of a pressure situation you're gonna get with a game 7 with the championship on the line.
They dared him and wade to fuckign shoot even when they were hitting ... Pop needed to be shot

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was def not something I was expecting Pop to do because it was obvious Lebron wasn't hesitating to shoot this time and it was paying off.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He did it to both guys though. I mean they contested Bosh and gave both Wade and LeBron the shot. Between that, benching Tony, and not putting his foot up Manu and Danny's asses he handed it to them.

I swear this game 7 felt more like SA beat itself than LA/Boston beating each other.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Tim Duncan played hard... he was ballin in that game like... oh snap he could carry this team to the win. But when he missed that hook shot and the put in... I was like... oh man the Heat got it now.

I needed the Heat to win anyways... I bet on the Heat winning :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The Clippers have an agreement in principle for Doc Rivers that includes an unprotected 2015 first-round pick going to the Celtics, according to Yahoo! Sports.
So guess if the Clippers are going to try and get KG and/or Peirce it'll have to be in a different deal. Great coaching pick up for the Clippers.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
But would the Clippers really benefit from having Pierce or Garnett? Well besides from a leadership perspective