Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well that was a tad one-sided. Poor game overall for Spurs but hopefully they can get back to form at home for the next three games. Was great seeing Patty Mills get a little bit of time and score a couple of points in the NBA Finals.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
lebron-james-blocks-tiago-splitter-o.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Poor Spiltter, as clean of a block you will see.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What a strange series so far with one close game followed by three comfortable wins. Spurs really need to win the next game to have a chance of winning the championship.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Spurs can't win this thing if it goes seven games. They should be looking to get it done in six, because Lebron and company in a game 7 at Miami is about one of the toughest wins to steal. I see the Spurs winning the next two, only if the three point shooting is ridiculously high percentage.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I can stomach Miami winning. Duncan getting 5 off Kobe having a season ending injury irks the shit of me thought wise because they wouldn't have got out the fucking first had he played. That and Bron getting 2 still doesn't make him a top 10 guy

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Manu Ginobili finally decided to show up today. Has had a shocking series but turned back the clock with 24 points and 10 assists. Green keeps firing from the 3 point line and for once all starters had a good game. Hopefully Spurs can finish it in six.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
The Heat margin of victory the game after a loss is 20 points... and they have never lost 2 games in a row all playoffs. A Game 7 scares me shitless, especially in Miami. I have a lot of money riding on a Spurs series victory.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
[MENTION=486]SAIYANS[/MENTION] so what you think of this possible 3 way trade where the Lakers would end up Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe? Eric is a star waiting to happen imo so whoever gets him gets a hell of a steal. Blake is a Dantoni wet dream but doubt the Clippers give up the guy who spearheaded the Clippers into relevance for the first time. This whole deal just seems too big to actually happen but I can see the C's and Clippers doing a deal together where they get KG and/or Perice and the C's get Deandre and/or draft picks and Bledsoe.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Watch Green not hit the side of she fucking rim next game. Is like Ray, he was hot as fire, but he shot like shit the next few when the law of averages fucked him.

Not opposed to Blake and Bledsoe. If I had my choices, they would probably be keep Dwight, trade him to the Clippers or GS, let him walk to Atlanta ... In that order. I mean realistically I d only be bugged by Dwight and Paul going to Houston with Harden and Parsons. I don't fear Dwight and CP3 as Clippers, lol Id love that, Kobe stomping them into playoffs would make great TV. Paul and Dwight as a tandem don't worry me,, they need a third guy because Dwight can't be your O and Paul isn't good enough to drop 20 a night in the regular season let alone playoffs and log big minutes. With harden yeah they would be hell.

Plus hey Bledsoe, Kobe, Blake, Pau at C, and Nash as sixth man still leaves enough money the coming summer for a max fa as long as Kobe and Pau take reasonable salaries. I don't expect LeBron, but I'd say they have a shot in free agency at Melo if ny gets bounced again after yet another Amare injury at playoff time (don't expect Dantoni here anyhow by end of season).

Bledsoe Blake
Barnes Bogut

I would take either pairing for Dwight. Heck I would facilitate Houston if it was Asik and Parsons coming back, just not Lin (I'd hate to see Pringles with Lin and Nash).

Him staying is choice 1 though because it means he accepts the responsibility of those names in that ceiling and that means he wants to be a true superstar because lets be real Baylor, Mikan, West, Goodrich, Worthy, Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Wilt, Kobe - he has to be fucking great to get up there

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Let me say this though, if they dot trade with the Clippers its out of spite because the league fucked the Lakers. They were supposed to have Paul and Dwight, they set up every move to have them and the salary perfectly locked up. They just scrwed by a veto and Stern backtracking from before when he said the league office and himself wouldn't have a say in the hornets deals, the gm would make the choice even if it meant adding salary, not him or the other owners when they got Landry. It all comes down to how bitter they are about that.

That said I'd still take Bledsoe Kobe Nash Blake Pau over Paul Crawford Pierce KG Dwight in a playoff series. There's just not enough scoring or rebounding on those Clipper squads. Paul is a choker vs elite competition and he lets guys like Conley play him even in the playoffs (I never get that about him), Dwight would be hacked, and Crawford is a ghost in the playoffs. Kobe would kill himself to beat the guy who chose the Clippers over him, and last I checked Pau and Dwight when they went head up in a playoff series, Pau defended him well and scored well and always does play better ball at C than PF. I also really like Beldsoe, haven't had a young PG with hi potential since NVE and prefer Blake to bum ass Love or Alridge

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well right now it seems like it is likely just to be a C's and Clippers deal since apparently the Celtics have backed off on wanting Bledsoe and is pretty much Deandre and picks and maybe Caron for KG, Doc and trying to get the Clippers to eat Terry's or Lee's contract.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I would think Terry is a must. You can't rely on Crawford for a damn playoff series. You get KG and then you sign Pierce when he's bought out. Not really sure how Caron looks in Boston but lol at a team with DJ Bradley and Rondo starting.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Pierce for Marion/13 may happen

Notorious

Reaction score
Marion is an expiring right?

I'd take it. Pick Steven Adams and Schroeder with 13 and 16.