Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And the defense won't be as bad as people think, well not in my opinion. Last year he had the Knicks in as a top 10 defense and that was with far more defensive liabilities on the court than the Lakers have, which is basically just Nash. The said, I still wanted Jerry over him, even Phil, he was hardly my desired option.
Knicks weren't a top 10 defense when he was coach. If they were it was when Woodson took over. Dantoni gives no fucks about defense so might as well brace yourself for it.

The more I think about this though the more likely I think Pau is definitely gonna have to get traded. He just won't fit into the Dantoni offense as post play doesn't really get used.

Showtime

Reaction score
D'Antoni will be fired if he can't make it work. This won't be HIS offense, he will have to make a new offense. If he seriously thinks he can come in and use "7 seconds or less" then his ass might as well already start planning his next team. There is no way he can succeed with that approach with these players. Nash CAN'T be the star if we want to win the championship, there's a reason he doesn't have one after all. ;)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He probably will get fired because he is stubborn when it comes to his style of play. That is why he left Phoenix because Kerr wanted him to focus more on defense. At most maybe he'll break down and make tweaks to his offense to use more post situations so Pau won't get left out. No way in hell though any kind of defense gets infused. No point in even fooling yourself into thinking he will.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nate McMillan is the defensive assistant which means we'll be fine on that side of the ball and fine when Mike gets fired and we get a worth while coach.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can see the Nate and Dantoni clashing reports now, lol.

Notorious

Reaction score
If the Lakers go on a two-game losing streak, the Lakers fans and media will be calling for Nate to replace D'Antoni.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They'll be calling for Phil to replace both. Eddie probably thought he would get the job when Bown got fired but he didn't even get the interim label, and I can't see Nate getting the spot either

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Let Phil go man let Phil go. I don't think he truly wanted to return hence why he asked for the moon.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Let Phil go man let Phil go. I don't think he truly wanted to return hence why he asked for the moon.
I'm saying this because he media is killing Dantoni now and king up to all the payers and saying you said you anted Phil, so how do you feel about this. It's just what is.

Let me be clear my bhoice would always be Phil >>>> Dantoni >> Sloan - Shaw > Rambis >> Nate > Larry Brown >>>>>> Dunleavy >>>> Del Harris >>> Rudy T>> Magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike Brown

Showtime

Reaction score
You guys are on crack. Everyone is already calling for Mike to be replaced.

AF.

Reaction score
God damn this Clippers/OKC game is entertaining. I wish they showed more games over here in Australia.

Showtime

Reaction score
Think I might be legit stop being a Lakers fan as they're no longer the Lakers; just a better version of the old Suns. Seriously, fire that fucking smurf Pringles. AWFUL coach that can't adjust his system to match his players and instead makes the players play only his system and if they don't fit then he finds his old players and brings them in.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Charles Barkley's commentary is making this Spurs game worth watching.