Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
Yeah it's gonna be a rough season but hopefully it works out and we get Wiggins or whoever's the top player when the draft comes.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In the second dumbest amnesty of all time, they amnestied Charlie Bells deal which only had a year on it for 5mil. They can't amnesty Biedrins, which is why they have to give to get.

Whats the dumbest amnesty, you ask? The Knicks. They picked up Chauncey's option, then amnestied him the same week because Chandler became an available free agent. The fact that he was already available and they could have signed him outright and not paid Chauncey millions of dollars too, and could use it on Amare badly right now makes them just a big stupider than GS
Didn't realize they already used it let alone on something so petty as that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah it's gonna be a rough season but hopefully it works out and we get Wiggins or whoever's the top player when the draft comes.
I'll be stunned if anyone but Wiggins gets picked number 1. Guy would have been drafted number 1 out if high school if they allowed it. Though Marcus Smart is an option too.

Notorious

Reaction score
I'll be stunned if anyone but Wiggins gets picked number 1. Guy would have been drafted number 1 out if high school if they allowed it. Though Marcus Smart is an option too.

Yeah he likely will but you never know. That's the great thing about this year there's so many quality players. Wiggins, Smart, Parker, Randle, Harrison Twins, etc.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The Lakers reportedly meeting with Dwight last on Monday are Mitch, Jim, Jeanie, Kobe, and Phil. That's 10 kinds of ducking awkward. Alex Kennedy has said Ohil is sat to be there and Ramona Shelbourne as well as Lanzenby has backed that's the 5 person group.

It all makes me say wtf. First its said the Lakers refused to offer reasonable money to McMillan and Gentry, but they not Dantoni named Madsen and are seeking Rambis if he agrees to be assistant coaches. Hell Rambis was vocal and said the hiring was terrible and that he should have been fired after the playoffs. Then you have Phil meeting with Dwight for the pitch along with the Buss siblings, Mitch, and Kobe. It don't take a rocket scientist to see where things go if Dwight stays.

Madsen even gave the speech at Phil lifetime achievement award ceremony today.

All brings me back to why the fuck didnt they just hire Phil? And thought two is how convenient things are for this all. Cleamons and Hamblen aren't on any staff and free agency is littered with vet min guys in Barnes, Odom, Sasha, Turiaf, Farmar, Fisher who would all be upgrades from the guys Mitch didnt extend QOs too on Ebanks, Goudelcok, or Morris, and with the waiving of Duhon and Jamison's reported decision to leave. He wouldn't even have to teach the O to anyone but Nash and Dwight. And it all since all those guys are out there for the cheap it works with the whole no long term salary commitment and attract a free agent in 14 plan. But it still brings me back to they should have just let Phil comeback last November over the Dantoni bs

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Knicks adding Bargs for Novak, Camby, 2016 pick, and one more minimum guy. League denied it today but told them they will approve it with a a minimum salary guy added.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
LMFAO Mitch met with Dwight right before Houston's meeting, reported he just showed up and talked to him, and left as they were coming in. This is going to be a 3 day ride I believe

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Houston isn't playing around making all that cap space for him. I'd put my money on him going there.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Houston isn't playing around making all that cap space for him. I'd put my money on him going there.

Since its dwight I wouldn't bet against him signing somewhere then asking for a trade to Brooklyn. That said, the Lakers reportedly have some surprises and have seemingly contacted every wing on the planet ~ Delfino, Barnes, Garcia, Ellington, Young, Wright. They have even contacted Farmar and will be approaching Monta. So who knows? Think Pau's ass has a target on it though.

Kobe's getting up shots in the gym already though !!!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol that first part is true about Dwight. I' am however curious what the Lakers are going to use that cap space for if Dwight does leave though since there will be a lot of choices out there.

SAL

Reaction score
My theory on Dwight Howard is that he always plays video games on the Easy difficulty. He's definitely one of THEM.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
SAL sightings are always welcomed.

Seems like half the league wants Bledsoe at this point as now the Bucks are possibly trying to work on a JJ Reddick for Bledsoe sign and trade deal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mak passed out

Quote:
@wojyahoonba: Bledsoe and Butler will go to the Suns, Dudley and Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I like JD but Bledsoe is a beast waiting to happen and Caron is a decent vet so :DBYES: Hope the plan is to play Bledsoe and Dragic together.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Got to say i don't even know what to make of the laker meeting with Dwight.

They have Dantoni and Nash come. They send Dantoni and Nash out the room after a hour and then keep meeting with Dwight, Kobe, Jeanie, Jim, Mitch, AEG, and Time Warner. Least its going to be the 4th soon