Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Rapping And Singing And Free Advertising Thanks Dude

There is actually one thing you could do for everybody and I'm going to try and be as clear as day about this. I'm even going to write it in BLUE just for you.

TURN OFF THE CAPS BUTTON.

Type normal like everybody else does,

Not Like This Where Every Word Is In Caps And Hard For Every Body To Read And Annoying All At The Same Time.

MizMasta3000

LOL, I just re-read the show and I just noticed Montana firing all the no RP guys.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looking forward to seeing Lennie move one step closer to the title which I have no doubt he'll win.

Qwake

Looking forward to seeing Lennie move one step closer to the title which I have no doubt he'll win.

I've got an RP nearly finished for my match this week but I also just broke my wrist so im going to be a little slow getting things done over the next couple of weeks so that championship might be out of reach for me :(

JMay187

Reaction score
That sucks Qwake, just do your best my friend.

As for the rest of you we have over 10 roleplays still missing.

The deadline is tomarrow Midnight Eastern Time, lets get these roleplays in for the last Mayhem before Inception.

MizMasta3000

We got snowed in from school today so ill get em done today

MizMasta3000

I've got an RP nearly finished for my match this week but I also just broke my wrist so im going to be a little slow getting things done over the next couple of weeks so that championship might be out of reach for me :(

Get it in when you can bro. Sorry you broke your wrist. I know how that feels like

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Hey Kash/Montana and other RPers.

I was really sick two days ago, as I suffered a major health incidence. I can provide my original RP but it is not finished and it has a lot left out. The fine details are not added. If this is fine and is suitable to see what I had completed, then just reply and I'll put the unfinished RP in the necessary Thread.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey Kash/Montana and other RPers.

I was really sick two days ago, as I suffered a major health incidence. I can provide my original RP but it is not finished and it has a lot left out. The fine details are not added. If this is fine and is suitable to see what I had completed, then just reply and I'll put the unfinished RP in the necessary Thread.

Thanks.

Hate to hear that bro. =/

Get better, and just post anything, if nothing else you stop Harrison from getting a strike. And if your situation is bad, you can always take next week off.

Get better Harrison.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I just posted my RP, sorry for the delay, and for the shortness. I know it's not really what you're used to from me, but I've been really busy this week and I haven't had much time to spend on here. But don't get used to me turning in those short&sweet kind of RP's, thats not my style lol.

Reaction score
I Rp'ed I know it's a bit close to deadline, so I made it a special RP.

I did alot of charecter development, and feud pushing if I do say so myself. Really gonna work this psycho thing.