Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Great show guys.

Congrats Freeman, see ya in the finals. And great rps Jmay and Qwake it was an awesome battle. As for the show, I'm loving the feuds developing as well as the manner the IC Title is being brought in. Although I do wish you guys would have switched it back to the International Title, it's all good. The Montana/Enigma and Michaels/Aviles feuds are turning out great, the cage match is going to be epic.

Keep up the good work guys.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
You can also PM me, Mr. Enigma, and the quintastic one as well.

We are open to any and all idea's and suggestions.

Like Adam has said in the past this is your e-fed just as well and if you have an idea we won't know about it until you tell us.

I hope all of you like the new Show Banners I had made. It's a new year and it was time to update.

Piggybacking on what JMay said, if you have an idea for a segment to include in a show, be sure to PM me or JMay or Adam Freeman or The Quinteastic One the idea and we might respond with a request for the segment to be typed and sent in for possible inclusion into the actual show. We also find it to be even more original at times when the segments come from the actual talents especially if they are not on a particular show. As it was said before, it's everyone's show so let us all make it the best one on the net as well.

Thanks for all the positive as well as productive feedback on the shows and God bless.

MizMasta3000

OH YEAH, who made the new show banners? Good job whoever you are!

JMay187

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem Card - 01/11/2010

Monday Night Mayhem
January 11th, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
North Charleston Coliseum
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Dark Matches

Mercanries vs. Charleston Stars - local jobbers

Ray Morrison vs. Andres De La Hoya

David Baptie vs. Josh Jones

Live Matches

Single's Match

Logan Matthews vs. Hayden Arrington

Logan Matthews has been on a roll as of late and Hayden Arrington was given another chance by managment who will come out on top.

Tag Team Match

Anderson Evolution vs. Red Shield Mafia

Last Week Red Shield Mafia got the better of Petey Payne can they do the same when the numbers game is even.

IWF Intercontinental Championship
Semi-Finals

Biggs vs. Loki

Biggs came up short in his IWF World Championship Tournament semi-finals, but has proven himself to management to receive a shot at the IWF Television Championship and another superstar on the radar of IWF Management is Loki. Who will prevail and move on for the chance as Championship Gold.

Single's Match

Dominick Aviles vs. JD Michaels

JD Michaels has been using his "Insurance Policy" Benjamin Burke to drive a thorn into the side of Dominick Aviles and now Dominick gets his chance to get his hands on Michaels.

Triple Threat Match

James Carpenter w/Andrei Evans
vs.
Shawn Hayes w/Gabriel Hayes
vs.
Devin Cross w/Ricky Jackson

All three tag teams have been on fire, but lets see who has what it takes to cut it as a single's superstar.

Tag Team Match

Tony Valentino & Jay Raven vs. CMS & Ryan Harrison

After the actions of last week between Jay Raven and Ryan Harrison IWF management has booked this match as well as throwing in Tony Valentino and CMS to get their hands on each other before IWF Inception.

IWF Intercontinental Championship
Semi-Finals

Bobby King vs. Sam Caldwell

After the New Year's Bash Sam Caldwell was over heard by management saying he wanted to take out the loud mouth punk Bobby King and management booked the match as well as throwing in the shot at the IWF Intercontinental Championship to the victor.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

NO DQ Match

Nic Stone vs. James Kash

After Nic Stone put his hands on Sunni Rayne and threw her into the ring barricade James Kash marched into Montana's office and demanded this NO DQ Match and his wish was granted. Will James Kash get his much wanted revenge or will Nic Stone notch another victory under his belt.

==================================================

Comments From

Logan Matthews

Triple A

Nic Stone

James Kash

Adam Freeman

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
JANUARY 9TH, 2010
MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

MizMasta3000

oh shit. IC semi final time for me to step my game up. I have sigs, Avys, and img turned off right now so idk what BKB is doing. He has it in for me i guess. What loser goes out of their way to copy the same sig as someone else :smh?

-TJ-

Uhhh Jmay..... Petey's hurt.... injured...... Oh i forgot to tell you that... Sorry....

You can change it to Hutt Anderson vs. Nero or Young Mannie please.....

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Uhhh Jmay..... Petey's hurt.... injured...... Oh i forgot to tell you that... Sorry....

You can change it to Hutt Anderson vs. Nero or Young Mannie please.....

Nah TJ Let It Be A Tag Match We Left Petey With Just Enough Too Fight, We Plan Too Finish The Job In The Ring.

kingaviles

Reaction score
^^why do you always post 'in character' in the out of character board?...

kingaviles

Reaction score
...wow. I have a feeling you don't even know what 'first person' means. I'm not gonna argue with an idiot, that's one argument I will never be able to win.