Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
the show should be up in time guys, if not definetly new years day, if everytihng is ready to be posted then I will personally do it myself before I go out partying tommorow, then show after will be a week on monday by the way, card will be up this monday

Marvel26

Reaction score
What is it with everyone being so serious about missing a RP?!

I know that when you sign up to a Fed you are (obviously) expected to roleplay, but when you have people (not mods, just general members) bitching on about others not roleplaying... its actually quite annoying! I mean, what position are you in to be calling the shots?!

JMay187

Reaction score
Good Point Marvel

As for Miz Mazta I didn't read the roleplay yet I just saw that Loki didn't post one himself in which you need to do so for your characters sake.

JMay187

Reaction score
I saw the roleplay and I saw Loki's part in it.

So I have removed the strike on your behalf. Just know for the future, you must post a roleplay yourself.

Just so you all know now if you are in a match and you don't post a roleplay yourself you will get a strike. One good reason for this is if you roleplay with your partner and we have no clue you two worked it out we could disqualify your roleplay with knowing you had permission to do so. So your best bet would be to just post your own roleplays.

UPDATE ON THE SHOW.

IWF PRESENTS THE NEW YEARS BASH

Tonight @ 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

biggs

Reaction score
Congrats on the win, Freeman. It was fun to get to RP with you again, and I can't wait for the next time. Also, good show by Aviles.
In terms of the show itself, it did a lot of things right, namely, moving tournaments along and advancing storylines for those not involved in the tourneys. The ongoing feud with Enigma and Montana is being built quite nicely, and the pay off is sure to amazing.
Just a quick question in terms of booking for PPVs here, do the fed heads decide who gets paired up all the time, or are we're able to get a storyline set up with an opponent and get it approved. Not that I have anything in mind for my character for Inception, but for future reference.
(Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that Inception is one week before Survive and Conquer, and both are in Madison Square Garden. Some folks will get to perform there two weeks in a row.)

Valentino

Reaction score
Great show guys. The matches were written very well, probably the best yet. I agree with Biggs, the storyline matches and the tournament matches are entertaining. Good job Jmay, Freeman, and the rest of the staff.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
to answer your question Biggs, if anyone has any ideas for their character fell free to send me a PM and we'll try and put those ideas into the shows, including fueds, I had a PM from a few guys this week and we was able to start building a fued pretty much straight away.

and yes, those of you participating in APWs PPV will get to wrestle in Madison Square Garden twice in a week, get yourselves there.

JMay187

Reaction score
You can also PM me, Mr. Enigma, and the quintastic one as well.

We are open to any and all idea's and suggestions.

Like Adam has said in the past this is your e-fed just as well and if you have an idea we won't know about it until you tell us.

I hope all of you like the new Show Banners I had made. It's a new year and it was time to update.

MizMasta3000

Great show. I'm surprised that we pulled that victory over some IWF vets. Lol @ Baptie getting no offense in the match. It sucks that guys would rather job in the dark matches forever rather than making an effort to produce decent roleplays and get to television. Anyways, I am very interested in alot of the feuds. Enigma/Montana as well as RSM/Anderson Evolution. Great matches wrote. Kudos to staff and everyone who helped produced the show

kingaviles

Reaction score
Great show. Very well written. I hate JD Michaels lol. Good job Freeman and Biggs, as well as everyone who took part in writing this show. When's the PPV? Sorry if it's been answered, I don't remember.

Qwake

Good show, I enjoyed reading the tournament matches, not only the World title tournament but the IC title tournament matches were really good also. Well done to Adam Freeman and Nic Stone who will be main eventing for the title, should be some really good RP battles between the two. Also the Montana/Mr Enigma storyline is interesting, one of the better angles going on imo. No idea as to what Bobby King will be doing over the next few weeks so it should be good to see what you do with him.

Keep up the good work staff :y:

MizMasta3000

I think it's time for Sam Caldwell to start his IWF mission of teaching arrogant punks like Bobby King a lesson :) jk

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I log onto this site pretty much everyday. So anybody who wants to PM me storyline ideas I will make sure to relay it to the staff board as quickly as possible as well.

Also, anybody looking for specific rp feedbacks I can try to keep on top of those. But in between BTB Feedbacks and RP Feedbacks you may have to wait a bit for that one. lol.