Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sorry about the potential noshow guys. For whatever reason since yesterday my computer is lagging really really bad. I've been using my moms computer but we just got mine set up in my room and it works great for just about everything but IWF.

I won't make excuses as I know beyond posting in the casual talk section or writing my BTB I could of been rping before this all happened. But hopefully it all resolves itself in a few hours or so before the deadline. Which I assume is tonight, since it says the 29th at Midnight. So that pretty much means tonight, at midnight is the deadline I presume.

If Adam or anybody wants me to be able to write up the rp and send it to you guys via email or something my msn contact is the_quintastic_one@hotmail.com

I know that's a tall order to ask of anybody, but it's in case I somehow get the connection issues again before I get a chance to post my rp.

And Adam, any matches you need me to do with JMays absence this week you just let me know ok?

MizMasta3000

I'll have my RPs up this afternoon. I'm usually not this late. I got the new Call of Duty 2 version of the 360 a few days ago and couldnt put i down since. I'm off it now so I'll get em done.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's where midnight deadlines always get me confused. Is it tonight to be tonight, as in, RIGHT when it becomes December 29th? Because thats 12:00AM December 29th, the date changes then.

Or does it mean that we have December 29th, the entire day of the 29th, and then one minute after 11:59PM on the 29th, which would be 12:00AM Midnight on December 30th?

It's why I usually set deadlines and stuff for in between 8:00PM-11:00PM. Because then nobody can use a half assed excuse of "Oh, I thought the deadline was TOMORROW, silly me". lol.

Qwake

Lmao yeah its pretty confusing. I was away for a few days this week, I went away for Christmas and I wasn't able to write anything but I think I have a little free time now so I should be able to get an RP up, how much time is left exactly until the deadline? (American time has gotten me confused :()

The Rated R CMStar

I would think the deadline is until the midnight of the 29th, giving you a day left.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Yea One Day Because It Said 12:00Am Cuz After That 12:01 Starts The Next Day So 1 Day Left!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry I may not get my RP before the deadline. Sorry Miz if we lost this match 'coz of me... :(

-TJ-

I will be a happy man if Xtreme Cool would just do a one sentence roleplay. It's better then nothing.

biggs

Reaction score
Sorry for the lateness in the RP cycle for my post. I just got back from visiting family yesterday, and needed a day to think about what I wanted to write. Still, Aviles and Freeman, mad props to the two of you.

MizMasta3000

I got you covered in my RP remember Levi. We agreed to do one if you gave me an idea on how you wanted it to go and somethings you wanted Loki to say

Kassidy

Reaction score
sorry miz and levi, i will get a rp up soon, been very busy the last couple days.

Qwake

It's been a pretty good week for roleplaying, there are 20 RPs up probably with more to come which is good, there's only one match that nobody RP'd for which happened to be a dark match so well done people. Any news on the show?