Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

i'm sorry about the no show but i will create a new guy and come back i was just super busy up to now with school but i should be good for the next number of shows. sorry bout that everyone!

You just got your third stike, you know the rules. You aren't going to do what you do with BTBs are you? Start a new one every couple weeks, you can't just continue to make new guys here either.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think at the very least Conner will need to post some form of character development roleplay to prove that he's ready and willing to show up. I still don't really excuse the fact that every single week JMay posts constant reminders almost everyday so nobody should have an excuse as to why they just decided not to show up for 3 weeks straight. But it's up to them in the end. I'm not really one to talk, I still have 2 matches to write that are due today but I'm trying my best to get time to do them at this moment.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
theres not really an excuse for not roleplaying three weeks in a row. with the cards full enough as it is we cant keep carrying dead weight. for those of you who realyl want to see a second show then we need to keep people roleplaying.

i suggest those people on strike 2 get an RP in for the next show as you wont be aloud staight back on the shows with a new character for a little while at least.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I forgot that the card was gonna be up tonight. Man, ever since the college semester ended I've lost track of days lol

JMay187

Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

I won't be able to get my matches in tonight because of a family emergency.

So if the show doesn't get posted tonight its my fault.

I will be back on as soon as I can to get the show posted.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
okay guys obviosuly Jmay cant help a family emergency, I believe there is four matches that need writing at the moment and Im gonig to write three of them this adds to the two I have already wrote and a promo, if anyone can write one match I would be very greatful. Expect the show to be posted tommorow with a card hopefully aswell.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Thanks CMS I have pmed you. I have wrote a further two matches tonight but its 2am here and I am absolutly shattered, I promise i will post the show tommorow and finish what needs finishing.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Its cool, CMS beat me to it. I would gladly help out and write a match or two.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
worked my ass of to get this show put up so I hope everyone enjoys it, layout may look a bit diffrent to the usual, normally Jmay does the layout, expect a card tonight or tommorow morning. obviosuly there will be more RP time plus its christmas so I think you guys might need it. might be a bit of a push getting another show out for Monday depending on how things go, but I think we can handle it.

MizMasta3000

Great Show! Sam Caldwell is surely proving to be a force to be reckoned with. Tough loss for Ricky though but we'll pull through