Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Kash, Raven did say he was taking a break for an undisclosed period of time. Not that it really matters, but I don't think he should be given a strike, if its held against him as he did state he would be away.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I wasnt on the card this week and was hoping to post a roleplay and when I have came to do it, I have no where to put it. Which makes me think it would be good not to close the Character Development thread until the show is posted...?

The Rated R CMStar

I am announcing that I am not going to be around this week. So, I won't even be able to look at the card. So if I get booked, I'll roleplay late on Sunday, but I guess the staff will rather don't book me at all. Just giving you guys the heads up and avoiding the strike.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Now that's the kinda responsibility I like to see. lol. I hated it when I used to run my efeds and the members waited until the day of the deadline or later to give me an excuse why they noshowed. It's so much better to let staff know before the card goes up in advance that you wont be available. lol.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
LOL In That Case There Should Be Like In All PPV's And Now On Shows That It Will Say Card Subject TO Change?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well I always like putting those disclaimers on my cards anyway. Because I've never been a fan of squashing a main eventer due to an unfortunate and possibly excusable noshow. So sometimes I would switch it up and combine the top 2 matches on the card in a last minute change of the card. That method doesn't always work though for obvious reasons of storylines and/or pissing off my member base. lol

MizMasta3000

the squash would probably only work for Darks or lower mid carders. If a upper-mid carder or a MEr noshows, they should still lose and/or maybe taken out of the show in Kayfabe (i.e attacked before match and unable to compete which develops stories or lose via countout, double countout, DQ for heels, or win by interference which develops stories also)

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Card Rating= WOO WOO WOO And You Know It!
Great Card And Can't Wait For The New Card Too Be Posted

JMay187

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem
December 21, 2009
Birmingham,Alabama
Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Dark Matches

Logan Matthews vs. Mike Williams

Tom McBrady vs. Rocky Ali

Hayden Arrington vs. Bobby Storm

Harry Hager vs. Louis Loiselle vs. Willam Andrew Roberts

Live Matches

Single's Match

Sam Caldwell
vs.
Andres De La Hoya

Both men had very impressive wins last week, lets see who impressed management again this week.

Tag Team Match

Triple A
vs.
Hayes Brothers

Last week Triple A pinned the team of David Baptie & Josh Jones, Hayes Brothers called it a fluke and Triple A demanded a rematch just between the two.

Single's Match

Ryan Harrison
vs.
Hutt Anderson

Last week both men came up short who will snap out of it and pickup the win.

IWF Championship
Quarter-Finals

Mr. Enigma
vs.
Biggs

Last Week Mr. Enigma was left off the card and threw a complete fit. This week Montana has him in the IWF Championship Tournament.

Tag Team Match

Tony Valentino & Dominick Avies
vs.
JD Michaels & Bobby King

Dominick wants to pick JD Michaels apart and Tony Valentino wants a rematch to prove he can beat Bobby King. Dominick and Valentino team up for the first time ever against the team of JD Michaels and Bobby King.

Triple Threat Match

Reaver w/Madness
vs.
Ricky Jackson w/ Devin Cross
vs.
Young Mannie w/ Diamante Valentine

All three tag teams are on fire lets see what they can do in single's action. Who's going to pick up the win when everything is possible.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

IWF Championship
Quarter-Finals

CMS vs. Nic Stone

CMS picked up his first win last night while Nic Stone is two and zero here in the IWF. Who is going to advance to the IWF Championship Tournament and who is going to be left behind.

================================================== =====

Comments from

Loki

Adam Freeman

James Kash

Roleplays are Due
December 19th, 2009
Midnight Eastern Time