Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Strikes for the week go to.

I'm very impressed by the numbers only three missed the deadline.

David Baptie - the wwe hibee fan STRIKE TWO

Mark Johnson - Squidman Hill STRIKE ONE

San Sinner - Squidman Hill STRIKE ONE

Kassidy and Cronulla Sharks have until Sunday Midnight Eastern Time if not if will count as a strike.

Kassidy

Reaction score
thanks jmay glad i posted in the late thread, my raided partition failed and im reinstalling windows on my comp. currently on my gfs mac right now. ill get that rp

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Look, I think its terrible but I posted. I hope its up to the usual high standards but sorry, I've been really sick this week.

If not, I've figured out a solution so it'll back to the usual stuff.

Also, letting you know, that from the 27th of Jan to the 8th of Feb I'll be away overseas, so just thought I'd let you guys know now. Cool.

MizMasta3000

Yeah and I'm excited. Although. I kind of rushed my RPs this week so I don't expect a good week this week

JMay187

Reaction score
Who's we do you have a mouse in your pocket? Your not apart of the staff.

For your information YES I am allowing Duffman to be apart of the IWF Roster.

Should be entertaining and if he doesn't roleplay than I have a new jobber for hte next three weeks.

Show should be posted on time. Just waiting on a few to finish up.

MizMasta3000

I don't. And I know their not going to RP this is an exuse for them to fuck with me here now too

Quintastic One

Reaction score
E-fedding has always benefited from a few undercard joke characters every now and then. Heck in PWE when I ran that place I pushed CM Punk with a fish for a head as my Next Gen Champion (newbie division) for months because he was literally better than that rest at that time. lol.

Plus, Duffman will have to get back at least a week of Dark Matches to test himself to make sure he's gonna show up. After that, with Sam Caldwell already in an upper midcard title/personal feud that we discussed earlier last week, I doubt Duffman is getting anywhere near Caldwell. So you've got nothing to worry about.

Besides, just don't read his rps if your afraid he's just joining to mess with you. It'll only hamper your experience here and I PERSONALLY don't want that. As even if I am just the Dark Match writer and don't hold much sway, I take particular responsibility in the happiness of IWF's roster. Hence why if anybody ever has an issue, my ear is always open to questions, comments, kudos & complaints.

*thumbs up*

JMay187

Reaction score
Yeah What He Said.

Same goes here. If any of you have idea's you would like to see happen let us know.

PM me storyline idea's, angle's, or whatever you want us to know about just let me know.

JMay187

Reaction score
OKAY THE SHOW HAS BEEN POSTED FINALLY.

Adam.Freeman was late with one match, but he came through while BIGGS no showed his match so I had to write it last minute.

I hope everybody likes the show. Please give us feedback on how we did.

The PPV Card will be posted tomorrow and you will have 11 days to roleplay for the event.

Reaction score
Haven't finished reading as of yet... So far so good

But Im confused. In the Loki match, you used Enigma's name several times. Did you mean that Loki is suspended? If so dibs on Gaga :D

j/k but just a heads up