Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Continuously reading, I'm starting to like the show more and more. But just a tip (since you guys like feedback), to the person who wrote my match. You should try saying Him, or he more often. Not saying anything bad about your writing talent, just that it was kind of confusing seeing Harrison, Harrison, Harrison, Harrison, Harrison.

Other than that great job so far (from what I have read.)

Reaction score
Last Post.

I finished the show and I thought it was great. All of it. The RJC interfering, Freeman's heartfelt speech (although I am pulling for Nic, undefeated AND champion? that's just sick), all of it.

Since I'm so anal..ytical. I think you guys spoiled the BK vs Sam Caldwell match. Right before it you said that the winner would face BK, Valentino, and CMS for the title. So wait...who is the 4th guy then?

Other then that I loved it.

MizMasta3000

I like how you guys put BK's cast into it. Great show cant wait for the Inception Card

Qwake

Good show, made things interesting for the PPV. Suprised you guys put my actual fractured wrist on BK lol, I guess I'll fit a story around it in my next RP, good ending to my match too I liked not winning by a predictable finisher, instead made him tap, that owned.

So the next show is Inception? Cool, hope to see the PPV Card up so we can get started on our RPs.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Great Show! From Top To Bottom, I'm Thinking The Tag Elimination Is Going Too Steal Thew Show But It's About Time For The Bad Guys Too Take Over LOL

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Awesome show guys, the build up to Inception is amazing. All the division are shaping up and their own title matches will all be great. Tag Title Match looks spectactular, the Intercontinental division is stacked and we know the main event is going to be epic.

It sounds like I'm forgetting something...oh yeah, he's back! RJC Cool's triumphant return was done to perfection and I can't wait to roleplay for both of my PPV matches.

Keep it up staff.

biggs

Reaction score
Hey guyzos,
Good show overall. In regards to "no showing" with the match I wrote, apparently there were some issues, as I used the "send message via e-mail" button on JMay's profile. It seems that it didn't work, though, and I haven't been online until now to find out that it didn't work.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
must be some sort of problem then Biggs. I apolagise for the slight lateness of my second match aswell. publically naming and shaming is probably the best way to kick someone into gear.

I wrote the tag match with Harrison/CMS and Raven/Valentino, im not the best match writer i know but I do my best, ill work on the name thing.

apart from the odd mishap I think the shows have been pretty good so far, hopefully everyone can RP, having an 100% rp rate for the PPV would be awesome.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Just something I have picked up on, on just about every show... the use of "than" rather than "then"... I know it is just one letter but it does actually make things harder to read, as it changed the dynamic of the whole sentence.

Nice to see RJC return... would have been nice if there was more of a build up between him and Kash before the PPV, as people may not be that familiar of the history they already have.