Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

HOLY SHIT its the 11th already. Deadline in 2 days. Let me get to work

MizMasta3000

How does that address what I was saying? What you said was completely irrelevant tbh.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Maybe hes just sick of the fact that you are constantly whining about something!!

MizMasta3000

wasn't whining. Sorry for giving suggestions to make the place flow better

biggs

Reaction score
Is your complaint about the match descriptions on the card? Because if so, in all honesty, that's a very petty thing to complain about. Fact is, not everybody is going to win every match, and when booking a show, you might have to make a bunch of matches where both guys lost their previous match.
If you feel that the match descriptions are too similar, you might have wanted to state that specifically, because as it stands, the way your post is worded, it sounds like you're complaining for the sake of complaining. Personally, I like the fact that the card is posted with the pre-match hype, rather than just a list of matches. But I guess there's no pleasing everybody.
Now if your complaint is about all the matches being highly competitive, with one guy just barely beating the other, then that's a whole other can of worms. Personally, I'd much rather write a strong competitive match, rather than a squash, and I don't know of too many people who enjoy having their character squashed week in and week out. The written matches are the payoff for the hard work of roleplaying, but because the match deadline is so close after the RP deadline, really the only time I can justify a squash match when I'm writing is if a guy has shown either little or no effort consistently in their RPs. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people put a lot of effort into making this fed run, and to nitpick every little detail can only be frustrating for them.

kingaviles

Reaction score
lol marvel is always whining about people whining... ironic

anyway, sorry for the delay in my rp. been a pretty busy week, and i should have my RP up by the deadline tonight.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
what the fuck is happening with the roleplays. disapointing turn out this week maybe it was because of the late PPV.

kingaviles

Reaction score
what the fuck is happening with the roleplays. disapointing turn out this week maybe it was because of the late PPV.

Probably... naturally some guys are gonna lose interest if shows keep getting delayed. I'm not blaming anyone, I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, just stating the obvious.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I sent the match that JMay asked me to write to him, but he hasn't been on in a few days so idk if he's having computer troubles or what. Adam- let me know if I should just PM it to you instead, or what.

-TJ-

Yeah... I sent Jmay my matches to... I don't know if he got them.

I also sent my promo for MNM

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
send them to me and i can post them in there. dont know whats up with Jmay, my matches have been wrote and posted for 8 days nothing else has since show really should be on time though hopefully.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Alright, I PM'ed it to you in three parts. Hopefully everything works out in time tonight