Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingaviles

Reaction score
The Agency--- coming for the titles. Vegas & Valentino coming for the tag team gold, and Aviles coming for Nic Stone and his title...

Great show, and nice card for the upcoming week. Alot of good things are starting to come together.

-TJ-

The Agency--- coming for the titles. Vegas & Valentino coming for the tag team gold, and Aviles coming for Nic Stone and his title...

Great show, and nice card for the upcoming week. Alot of good things are starting to come together.

I think someone forgot who the tag champs are...

MizMasta3000

If Shiest Bub can defeat Petey Payne next week, you will see that those titles are not going to be on you long

MizMasta3000

LOL yeah good point. With the exception of Triple A (who showed promise but TQO retired) and RSM, the tag division is weak.

kingaviles

Reaction score
So, it figures.. tonight was the only time I had a chance to RP, and the site was down all day. I'm going to the Magic/Cavaliers game tomorrow, we're leaving early in the morning, so I'll probably be gone for most of the day. If I can post a quick RP now, idk if it will be counted or not, but it's better than nothing...

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
heres the situation guys, 2 resignations tonight has left only me and biggs active in the staff room tonight meaning we wont get the show up tonight, 3 matches to write left and show formatting is whats left to do and I have to go to bed with only 5 hours to sleep before i need to get up for college, all rps posted this week are appreciated and the show will be up tommorow i promise. need to find 2 staff members to replace jmay and TJ or looks like this will be going down again which is a shame with all the hard work it took to get back up and running. anyone wanting to be on staff let me know, hopefully IWf lives on.

maybe for a change we should bring hardcore impact back to bring in something fresh and rid of mayhem for a while, let me know if you want to be on staff.

biggs

Reaction score
This is just my feelings on the situation, but I think it might be prudent to get a roll call of people who still want to actively participate in the fed. I know that a lot of it is site related issues, but the turnout this week was disappointing, to say the least.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I know it still early for me to say this but, I think I could participate in the fed whenever I can. I don't know about doing any Modding but I can say that I think that I will be active in the fed.