Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Jmay told us he was resigning an hour or so before the show was due to be posted which left us in a bit of trouble. show will be posted in next 5/6 hours

biggs

Reaction score
As of right now, we don't know. All that we know is that JMay is no longer a part of the staff.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
show is posted guys, for announcement will be posted soon too, next card will be up Sunday night, but i have a feeling the future will be very bright and that some of you will be reallly happy with this announcement. especially the new roleplayers. Thanks to the people that roleplayed this week, again no strikes with the show being late but i hate to bury characters when people dont rp so if you are serious about being in the e-fed the get something of a rp in for the next show. You will have almost 7 days to RP for the next show.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
oh and a bigg thanks to biggs is in order, me and him wrote the entire show this week, out of the 7 matches biggs wrote 3 bare in mind he is another e-fed aswell. cheers bro

Reaction score
Thank you Adam and Biggs.

I know you said that announcement was soon but can you please, please give us a timeframe?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Also I wan't to throw this in, as I said before, I think I can help. I was thinking about this and I had to post it: I could probably write the dark matches. I don't know if you have resolved the problem, but remember, I am still open for Fed work. Nearly ANY IWF-Fed work at that.

I felt it was ok in this situation to double post here. Sorry still though.

MizMasta3000

I think that for now we have things getting under control. We will let you know otherwise. Thanks for offering :)

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
IWF Monday Night Mayhem
8th March 2010 8.00pm eastern
Staples Center

Singles Match
Jackson Michaels Vs Bradley Jona Kellert​

Kellert hasn't long returned to the IWF, will he beable to defeat Jackson Michaels.​

Triple Threat
Loki Vs DJ Primetime Vs Dan Stevens

Dj Primetime easily defeated the now fired Andres De La Hoya, Loki and Dan Stevens stand in the way of another sweet victory for DJ Primetime​

Fatal Four Way
Jared Thunder Vs Sam Caldwell Vs Travesty Vs Sam Taylor

Only one man can come out on top in a fatal four way, which of these men can step up and make everyone take notice.​

Singles Match
Capodonna Vs Bobby King

Capodonna was victorious last week, as was Intercontinental Champion Bobby King, who will emerge victorious as these men clash in the ring.​

IWF Tag Title Match
Red shield mafia vs Anderson revolution

The Red Shield Mafia have been waiting for a tag title oppurtunity for months, can they defeat the impressive Anderson Revolution and take the tag titles home?​

Singles Match
Tony Valentino/w David Vegas Vs Biggs

Valentino and Vegas were victorious as a duo this week, how will Valentino cope in singles action against Biggs who has been on a role as of late.

Singles Match
Adam Freeman Vs Logan Matthews

Logan Matthews has been very impressive since joining the IWF and is quickly climbing the ladder of success, however this week his skills will be truly tested when he enters the ring against IWF's Saviour Adam Freeman.​

Tag Team Match Main Event RJC Cool Guest Announcer
Nic Stone & Jay Raven Vs Dominick Aviles & James Kash

Aviles is the number one contender for the IWF Championship and has the chance to get his hands on the still undefeated Nic Stone, how will Kash cope with rival RJC Cool at ringside.​

Comments from Maggot and Adam Freeman

IWF Hardcore Impact card announced after the show.

Roleplays Due Saturday 6th March Noon eastern

kingaviles

Reaction score
Why are Kash and Raven in the ME if they aren't active anymore...?