Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ya, lol, they will only play eachother, what? A couple times in a season... So it's not a big deal.

Travis40

Well, we'll see what happens when Joba faces the best MLB hitting team :yes:

There's no way that Joba's gonna come into Arlington and get close to giving up only 2 runs...it's gonna be another high scoring game. The reason the Rangers ERA's are up...is because they're at the most hitters friendly park in the majors...there's no way that anyone will ever have a 3.00 ERA in Arlington...no way

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's Yankees Old Timers Day now, and it's pretty sick seeing how many Championship Rings are in the Stadium Right Now.

Travis40

I can't fucking believe the prices for tickets at the new Yankees Stadium....fucking $50 for nose bleeds?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? $1500 for front row!?!?!?!??! God damn, it's too expensive....that's another reason I hate the Yankees...

I just did some research and tickets for first row, behind home plate tix for the Rangers costs $100 at the gate...front row seats in left field cost $25...that is the cheapest prices I've ever seen in baseball. Their AA team Frisco has prices about that...but their stadium is fucking great. But I'd still rather watch the Rangers than Riders.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^the prices are so low because the attendance is so low lol...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
but the thing is with the Yankees, it doesn't matter how much tickets are, people are still going to go to the games. which means more money, and that's all that matters in Yankeeland.

MikeRaw

It's true what HFH says. People will go to their game no matter what.

Travis40

Cool, I wanted to go to a Rays game this year, but I'm stuck going to Arlington 2 times this year to watch the Rangers play 4 games against the Angels, White Sox, and Yankees....but who can complain about that? 4 MLB games this summer is fucking sweet!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Yeah MLB games are fun.
Especially Rays games because their Stadium looks like a mall lol
Its got a game place where you can sit down and play Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and a whole bunch of arcade games for free, and Its got free batting cages and REALLY good food. Its also indoors so you don't have to worry about anything.

Travis40

The Rangers have something behind their building in center where kids can hit ball over the fence and then there's tons of speed pitches and tons of other shit. Then they have 3 gift shops and a Legends of the Game Museum...

The 3 gift shops are
1. Kinda kid gift shop
2. Just a normal gift shop that has the normal shit for MLB teams
3. Majestic game worn jerseys....I almost bought an Ian Kinsler game worn jersey for $150...but I passed.

But the mini ballpark in center...between the 3rd and 4th innings, they have a kid hit on the video board and if he hits a home run, they shoot fireworks...it's pretty cool

Soulpower

For the second straight game, Manny helps LA beat Arizona. He had 4 hits and 3 RBI's.

Also, great news for the Twins. Francisco Liriano pitched six scoreless inning as Minnesota beat Cleveland.

And did anyone see the brawl between The White Sox and Kansas City?

PeepShow

^Yeah, here's Ozzie's comment:
Ozzie Guillen said:
"I wonder why the guy thought we're going to hit the guy with the bases loaded, with a pitch in on the hands," Guillen said. "I'm not going to bring in a guy who throws 85 mph to hit somebody. I will bring [Octavio] Dotel, I'll bring [Matt] Thornton. Then I will tell them to hit 'em. That's the way I do business. You have to have a little bit of common sense."

TRU FAX