Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
the pirates got Andy Laroche, Bryan Morris, Brandon Moss, Craig Hansen. they are mostly prospects.

Travis40

wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to go to the Rangers/Yankees game Monday night in Arlingon. I talked my parents into taking me :)

Joba Chamberlain vs. Vicinte Padilla...it's gonna be fucking awesome.

I get to see Pudge for the first time since 2000 and I get to see A Rod for the first time since he was traded to the Yankees from the Rangers. I've never seen the Yankees play though :dry:...I can't wait. It's gonna be fucking awesome!

Travis40

Rays > AL East

That's why I'm excited to watch the Rangers kick the Yankees ass...I fucking hate the Yankees with a passion.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ Whatever Trav dude Joba's gonna kill ur Rangers on Monday. Imma be bustin major needle jokes (no pun) out at Josh Hamilton when can't keep up with Joba The Hut's fastball at the plate.
My Prediction: Yankees 8 Rangers 3

Travis40

Pfft, the Yankees can't hit Vicinte Padilla.

Joba's fucking 4-2 :rofl: Padilla's 12-5...he's gonna destroy A Rod, Pudge, Nady, and whoever the Yankees put out there.

PeepShow

:happybday:

JR GRIFFEY 2-3 w/ 2, 2 RBI singles and a walk. Nice debut in the win for THE GOOD GUYS.

Travis40

Good to see Griffey getting a good start in Chicago. Hopefully I can watch a Rangers/Sox game next year so I can see Griffey!

Wordlife

whoa whoa... peep... your a sox fan.. I thought you were a loyal cubs fan with me man

Travis40

The Cubs have to use former Rangers and Cardinals, and Japs to be in first place :nonono:

Enigma22

Reaction score
Pfft, the Yankees can't hit Vicinte Padilla.

Joba's fucking 4-2 :rofl: Padilla's 12-5...he's gonna destroy A Rod, Pudge, Nady, and whoever the Yankees put out there.

chamberlain has a 2.24 era and padilla has a 4.52. and u think the yankees cant hit that? look at era, not wins, to see how good a pitcher is doing. joba started the season as a reliever and hes ben getting no run support so thats why he only has 4 wins.

PeepShow

whoa whoa... peep... your a sox fan.. I thought you were a loyal cubs fan with me man

I still cheer for the Cubs, but I was an even bigger Reds fan than a Cubs fan. I've been the biggest Griffey supporter since I was like 4 years old. He's my idol. I follow him wherever he goes. The Cubs are now my team in the Central, but I'm the bigger SOX fan.

PeepShow

Yeah, totally agree. But for most people, you don't like the other team. IDK why that is for most people either.