Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I doubt Cena will win, but wont rule it out completely because its WWE. Its in The Rock's hometown. The reaction if he wins would be like if he won at One Night Stand versus RVD or CM Punk at MITB. People will riot and i dont think WWE will risk that, if Cena beats The Rock it will be on a lesser PPV probably

It could go that The Rock wins and Cena takes him out with a chair thus turning heel?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No one, but your recent posts suggest you do atm, which quite a few of us do ;)

Fact is, don't cause arguments with someone who clearly doesn't want one.

Fact is he started this nonsense last night with the ignorant and stereotypical 'don't like it don't watch it' bull shit

and sure, I hate 90% of what WWE has done lately, but what can I do? I will always still watch it to some extent.

I hate 90% of what my favorite sports teams do, should I stop supporting them as well?>

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
The whole feud is pointless really, The Rock is over and will always be over and Cena is as over as he's going to get. Him winning would just escalate the hatred people have for him

That seems to be the point, leading into either a heel turn or a new aggressive nature for Cena. Hence the "embrace the hate" campaign Kane has.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I started it I'm ending it, get it?

It's been ended in my book. If you don't want to be in an argument stop posting anything concerning it. Pretty simple really

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Cena will still suck even if he is a heel, being a heel doesnt hide the fact that he cant put on a match to save his life, it would only improve his mic-work because he would have more edge when he speaks

Cena is really good in ring. He's had a 5* match with CM Punk, plus great matches with Orton and Michaels amongst others.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Cena will still suck even if he is a heel, being a heel doesnt hide the fact that he cant put on a match to save his life, it would only improve his mic-work because he would have more edge when he speaks

It's because his gimmick is prohibiting from using more than 5 moves. :tongue:

But truly no one would mention his Wrestling ability after he had his gimmick change.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
WWE wont turn Cena heel. He will have the heel heat, but act like a babyface and that isnt going to work. I dont even think its going to help turning him heel. Then he will just be a super heel being shoved in our face instead of a super babyface. People are just sick of Cena in general

Tbh they are sick of his Character. Everyone was behind rapping Cena but Super-Cena, No.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fact is he started this nonsense last night with the ignorant and stereotypical 'don't like it don't watch it' bull shit

and sure, I hate 90% of what WWE has done lately, but what can I do? I will always still watch it to some extent.

I hate 90% of what my favorite sports teams do, should I stop supporting them as well?>

That's all and well but he's being the mature one now and hasn't flamed once. Agree to disagree. Jesus we have JeebaK on this forum, CM Punk is Paul Heyman compared with JeebaK.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
he gets carried by other people in his matches

So Khali carried him to a good match did he? Punk carried him to a 5* match did he? Cena can work better than alot of the WWE talent.

Crayo said:
That's all and well but he's being the mature one now and hasn't flamed once. Agree to disagree. Jesus we have JeebaK on this forum, CM Punk is Paul Heyman compared with JeebaK.

JeebaK is a boss tbh. Pass ownership of the site to him please, the quality would go through the roof.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
People are sick of his character, not him himself. Cena could be amazing if he changed his character. Hell I despised Cena's character but as soon as I saw him cut aggressive promos and aggressive matches I couldn't help but mark, he's a talented guy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Cena vs Khali was not good lol and yes CM Punk carries Cena every time he's in the ring with him

He carried Khali to a good match and you can't carry someone to a 5* match. Punk botches half of his moves so how can he carry anyone? Seriously I've been watching Punk for a long time and I don't get the love people have for him in ring, sure he has great psychology but he can't execute many moves correctly.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
One man can't carry the weight of a 5* match.
Both workers have to do that.
It was a great match, storyline and plain out amazing.
Too bad it was cut short.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
im sick of Cena himself tbh, the guy should have never made it past midcard status. Most midcarders are better than Cena. Ziggler, this guy is amazing. Good mic work, great wrestler, and best seller in the WWE. Ive also been very impressed with Hunico. He is a perfect example of why WWE needs their cruiserweight division back. So much under-used talent in the WWE today its actually sickening

Cena is a good person. He worked his way up and his debut match with Angle was better than some of his matches on RAW.
WWE = Mic Work + Merchandise sales = Top Star

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Cena didnt have to work Vince just handed him everything. He was given all the title shots and all the glory, Vince made Cena, Cena didnt make Cena

Vince makes everyone. Cena was pushed because he was getting stupidly over and selling alot of merch as a mid card champion.