Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This. I'm not looking forward too it.

The answers to the ultimate heel scenario is no SmackDown. Rhodes, Bryan and Barrett. They're the three best heels in the business atm.

If you're talking about another HHH like heel, then Barrett edges ahead. He was incredible during the nexus days.

I hope by in the business you mean WWE, and not the business of professional wrestling

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
new babyface is Sheamus, look for him to be shoved down our throats for awhile

Ain't that the truth... it's amazing that all their babyfaces seem to elicit this kind of reaction from us.

I'm still calling Santino because that's how much faith I have in WWE right now. Barrett, Ziggler, and Rhodes are the guys who obviously need it, would do something with it, would be believable, etc. Plus they like finding guys with potential who have fanbases and put the MITB briefcase on them (Swagger, Punk, Bryan).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He has the potential to be that, but he's been booked to shit and uninteresting lately

I'd put Aries/Roode/Bully Ray/Kevin Steen all ahead of him just based on how good they are all things considered ATM

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Kane vs Cena in the ambulance match, quick question lads will I need an ambulance or was the match watchable?
Edit- watching the repeat btw.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
Kane vs Cena in the ambulance match, quick question lads will I need an ambulance or was the match watchable?
Edit- watching the repeat btw.

It was awful IMO

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh I see. The match you're watching now (Cena vs Kane) is enough to make you fall asleep too.

It does seem bad currently. Kind of disappointed actually both are good enough workers and the stipulation leads itself to a weapon heavy brawl so I expected better.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They were playing it safe.. can't afford anything to happen to Cena at this point. That along with the obvious predictable outcome made it a really Blue match

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Who laughed when Ziggler was showing off during the EC Match..I lol'd.

Reaction score
Best moment of EC.

xVfQy.gif