Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No shit the Internet; care to be more specific?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Where can one watch Xplosion and Ring Ka king?

tnasylum.com

Xplosion really just has the "Spin Cycle" segment, one match, and a bunch of pre-tapes. They have the one match over there, and full Ring Ka King.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
grrrrrrrrrr I'm so ANGRY YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! SEE DEEZ CAPS LOCKS??? PURE RAGE

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Very, although we see the world of professional wrestling in a different perspective, we do not have to get along. It's clear that you don't like me and that's alright because I don't either.
But to keep all the rage with your cap locks away, I say that we don't argue anymore. Agreed?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll argue with anyone who posts stupid shit that I don't agree with

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This is to help you with your anger problems.
I think it would make the site more friendly orientated.
Yet, I already know that me and you are going to be arguing alot, might as well ignore my posts and I'll ignore yours.
Argue with anyone else except me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I thought this Kane/Cena feud was going somewhere, but nope same old shit. They bring kane? back just so he can be buried again by people who are far less talented than him and once again its SuperCena winning the main event. All it was, was a way to slowly inch Cena back into the main event without us noticing. I swear to God if Cena wins at WM28 im fucking done with WWE. All true wrestling fans need to stop watching if Cena wins, make WWE die. Send a big fuck you to the PG kids and Mcmahon

Best get your bags packed, Cena is probably going to win at Mania. It's not being PG that's the problem, it's a lack of creativity. WWE has been PG for the majority of it's days.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I thought this Kane/Cena feud was going somewhere, but nope same old shit. They bring kane? back just so he can be buried again by people who are far less talented than him and once again its SuperCena winning the main event. All it was, was a way to slowly inch Cena back into the main event without us noticing. I swear to God if Cena wins at WM28 im fucking done with WWE. All true wrestling fans need to stop watching if Cena wins, make WWE die. Send a big fuck you to the PG kids and Mcmahon

It was just a filler feud.
Nothing special was set to happen.
It'll go something like Cena winning at Mania and than The Rock wants a rematch at Summerslam.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cena is winning at WM it's just how that is the debate. I can't see it being clean as Miami would riot, I can't see a heel turn as Vince needs more money-toilet paper.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dolph, I don't care if you hate WWE, be mature. CM Punk clearly is being mature here, do the same.

Who said I hate WWE? Besides CM Punk of course

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I doubt Cena will win, but wont rule it out completely because its WWE. Its in The Rock's hometown. The reaction if he wins would be like if he won at One Night Stand versus RVD or CM Punk at MITB. People will riot and i dont think WWE will risk that, if Cena beats The Rock it will be on a lesser PPV probably

Why would you put a person over who won't be appearing very often? Cena will be here every week whilst Rock will be gone post Mania barring the odd appearance. It just doesn't make sense.