Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
There's stuff wrong with both companies.
With TNA it's hiring to many big stars, and for WWE not utilizing the heels as a strong contender.
The last time in WWE had a strong heel was Mark Henry 2011 and Before that Randy Orton 2008.
All the heels are booked weak which I hate.
For TNA they bring in to many former stars, so they could garner more ratings.
Since Hulk Hogan came, things have gone downward until they started the BFG Series.
But still they have a huge roster of star power and they can't use all of them.

I assume you've not watched it recently?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
You'd rather keep your mouth shut and force yourself to eat any shit Vince serves you with?

I think that was one of his quotes I posted weeks ago.
"Eat shit and learn to like the taste of it."
Something like that.
Anyways I'm done arguing, it's RAW tonight and I have no right on change anyone's opinion.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

He's still right, it's improving but it's still not perfect. The TV champion isn't on TV that often, I like Robbie E but he isn't going to add much prestige is he anyway? Not to mention Hogan and Garrett vs Bischoff and Gunner taking valuable TV time.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I have, as I said before booking is good. They built up a feud for Angle and Hardy so they can have Hometown hero, James Storm take on Bobby Roode for the WHC.

Austin Aries is booked as a strong X-Division Championship.

The Knockout Battle Royal is a sign for Madison becoming face?
Who care's it was a good battle royal.

Anyways I've been watching TNA since 06. I felt it went a bit downward after Hogan came.

Before that the Main Event Mafia was the sh*t.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes I know that, I was asking because compared with what 6 months ago it's nothing. I used to despise TNA, now I actually enjoy it, and most people know how much I despise older wrestlers hogging spotlight.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yes I know that, I was asking because compared with what 6 months ago it's nothing. I used to despise TNA, now I actually enjoy it, and most people know how much I despise older wrestlers hogging spotlight.

Six Months ago it was like Immortal taking over TNA.
Just like nWo taking over WCW.
You can't just repeat history every time and that's what they did. Whether it be the "Orlando Screw Job" or "Jeff Hardy forming Immortal", it just get's old.
That's Russo booking for yah!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I think that was one of his quotes I posted weeks ago.
"Eat shit and learn to like the taste of it."
Something like that.
Anyways I'm done arguing, it's RAW tonight and I have no right on change anyone's opinion.

Wow, Vince is happy to have lazy fans like you.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Wow, Vince is happy to have lazy fans like you.

Lazy fans? I don't get what you mean?
I should complain about the product that's making millions of dollars and many sponsorships to the WWE?
Yeah, they will definitely listen to the IWC to change the product which has garnered them so many sponsorship and money.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They've tried changing the product for the IWC they just can't follow through.

They did with Christian.
They noticed how many negative feedback they had gotten and thought they should give him one more run.
They (WWE) can't see Christian as a Champion, well Vince can't.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Lazy fans? I don't get what you mean?
I should complain about the product that's making millions of dollars and many sponsorships to the WWE?
Yeah, they will definitely listen to the IWC to change the product which has garnered them so many sponsorship and money.

The product's making millions of dollars, so it automatically means it's the best thing since slice bread?

And I'm not talking about non-stop complaining, the "lazy fan" term is about accepting anything they put in front of you, and you are like that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
The product's making millions of dollars, so it automatically means it's the best thing since slice bread?

And I'm not talking about non-stop complaining, the "lazy fan" term is about accepting anything they put in front of you, and you are like that.

Don't bother. Apparently if you don't like the current product you are 'anti WWE' in this jokers mind.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:

WWE is a business and all Vince cares about is money.
I was mad at first on how lame the product has become and have I complained during the time? Hell Yeah!

But what can you do? Keep on bitching about how lame it is? It started picking up in 2011 until now so I have nothing really to complain about. I do still sometimes on how they are misusing stars like McIntyre, Tyson Kidd, ect.

Storyline wise they are doing a good job on it so far.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is an Internet forum for opinions. Sorry if our opinions are that WWE has been bad lately and you deem that 'bitching'

storyline wise they are certainly not doing a good job. They have 3 or 4 storylines going in total, and one of them was the corniest feud I've seen in wrestling in years (cena/Kane)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Don't bother. Apparently if you don't like the current product you are 'anti WWE' in this jokers mind.

I call you Anti-WWE because I've seen all your posts say something negative about it. I haven't seen really something positive that would stand out in my eye's.
Try bolding it so I can see.
Don't know whether you are, but you complain about the WWE alot.
I stay on the neutral side and bring out both there flaws.