Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I still hold the thread record by the way :D

I had 2 predictions right, as well as one bonus question.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
That PPV was better than 2/10.
Maybe a 6/10.

Nope

I was tempted to go 1/10, but I was feeling generous

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No interview from Jericho either, damn WWE make it hard for me to stay tuned.

Those who don't watch TNA, please watch it. Watch Against All Odds (their latest PPV) compared with this.

I watched half of it, that match with Austin Aires and some dude..it was amazing, the stunts they made was so awesome.

But TNA still sucks..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I watched half of it, that match with Austin Aires and some dude..it was amazing, the stunts they made was so awesome.

But TNA still sucks..
If you bash TNA's current product and defend WWE's you are nothing but a WWE fanboy, plain and simple

Reaction score
Crayo said:
RKO doesn't post in discussion threads anymore so he can hold his record.

You posted like 200+ times in your record thread lol

Night GoldDust :)

You should enable some kind of mod that shows top posters in a thread so more people will compete and post in the thread.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Nah, it's because every time I switch pages with my ipod, I have to refresh the streaming page, and it gets annoying lol.

That's also why I havn't posted any new discussion threads.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Than that just means you're Anti-WWE.
You watch the show probably for Punk, Bryan and Jericho.
You expect too much from PG content, but have to deal with what you're given.
In each match on the PPV, you can remember at least one good spot.
The Diva's match was longer than I expected which was a good thing.

My opinion on your perspective.
I've seen many people like you, that think that TNA is better than WWE.
Wrestling wise I can agree, booking wise too.
But both companies are completely different.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Than that just means you're Anti-WWE.
You watch the show probably for Punk, Bryan and Jericho.
You expect too much from PG content, but have to deal with what you're given.
In each match on the PPV, you can remember at least one good spot.
The Diva's match was longer than I expected which was a good thing.

My opinion on your perspective.
I've seen many people like you, that think that TNA is better than WWE.
Wrestling wise I can agree, booking wise too.
But both companies are completely different.

:facepalm:

just stop trying

On another note, did anyone else get Cena, Punk, Bryan, and Beth in the prediction contest or was I the only one?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
5/10 PPV

What I liked

- SD! Elimination Chamber Match = Bestest match of the night I loved it so much!
- Divas Match was actually good for once so I stuck around to watch it

What I disliked

- RAW Elimination Chamber Match = I am thinking the Y2J knocked out was for real but if it isn't still really lame. The storyline would be better if Y2J actually beat Punk and win the title.

- John Cena VS Kane - Overly predictable. I just about predicted every spot in that match.

- CHRISTIAN NOT REPLACING SANTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The feud between Punk and Y2J will still go on well but the match wasn't as impressive as Raw's. I think from last year, the major brand had the lamest match and the minor brand had a better match instead of vice versa.

I give this PPV a solid 6/10.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@[CM Punk] you're right... they're not competition because of how far WWE are ahead as a brand. Let's ignore ratings and viewerships and compare the product. TNA > WWE atm. You just admitted matches and booking is better than WWE, so you agree with my statement surely?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ok, the PPV is over.
Did not post during the PPV, cuz my laptop shutted down my internet a few times.

Here are my thoughts.

RAW EC: Good match, winner should have been Jericho or Ziggler. (Besides CM Punk)
SD EC: Damn, so boring. Even the crowd was shouting it. Only cool part was when Show came in Bryan's pot. And NO! NO! HELL NO! Damn you DB. I thought Santino had it for a second after he did the cobra. Awesome part was when Sheamus came out and did what needed to be done.
But Khali eliminated after 3/4 minutes? Come on.. Why having this guy in the chamber if he is going to be a joke in it.
DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP: Beth won fair and square. She IS the most dominant diva in WWE. I hope she will have some other matches with Tamina cuz she is competition for her. Nattie is a joke in WWE now. A fart-gimmic? Seriously WWE? Damn, Nattie is one of the best diva wrestlers. Be serious with her PLEASE!
US CHAMPIONSHIP: Really wanted Gabriel to win it, I already thought he would, but then tapped after 3 seconds of the ankle lock.
AMBULANCE MATCH: Surprise surprise.. John Cena won. With all respect (and hustle and loyalty) I really hoped that Kane would win. Dumb looking FU off the ambulance. Maybe create some soft thing so we can see someone land after a move.
I really thought Cena would lose. So he would be out of the spot for a few weeks to prepare for WM. But still, I have seen Cena train on YT, and tonight in the EC promo's. All respect for his work.