Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Convenient we didn't get to see kane land on the mattresses that were underneath

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
What the fuck? Is that it? Cena wins and the PPV is over? No no WWE..

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
2/10 PPV

Crayo said:
Cena's now completely fine, no character change at all, rised above hate. Wow, I didn't actually expect this.

I did. Somebody give me a cookie

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena's now completely fine, no character change at all, rised above hate. Wow, I didn't actually expect this.

It's sad. I expected it, but I keep hoping that WWE will write better endings. But, rather than character development, we get John Cena once again standing tall and unbowed at the end of the night.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No interview from Jericho either, damn WWE make it hard for me to stay tuned.

Those who don't watch TNA, please watch it. Watch Against All Odds (their latest PPV) and compare it with this.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Would have rather seen a chokeslam through the roof of the ambulance.....But instead. Yay. Cena overcomes hate to be everyones hero. He is such a good boy. Now time to go home and eat some cookies and warm milk. Nighty Night time.