Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
@[CM Punk] you're right... they're not competition because of how far WWE are ahead as a brand. Let's ignore ratings and viewerships and compare the product. TNA > WWE atm. You just admitted matches and booking is better than WWE, so you agree with my statement surely?

Crayo, it surprises me how into TNA you are, considering you've been watching TNA again recently. (If I'm not mistaken, 2-5 weeks ago?)

When I compared the two, I meant "PG vs. TV-14" and "Entertainment vs. Wrasslin".

You watch TNA and think "Why WWE doesn't do that?"
It's because they're entertainment and TNA is Wrasslin.

You expect too much from them and I do too at some moments.
But you have to like what you're given.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
But you have to like what you're given.

What the fuck type of mentality is this? I certainly don't have to like the shit WWE has been giving us for the vast majority of 2012, and most people don't

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
They just HAD to throw in a Natalya farting and Hornswoggle making that stupid joke. God this PPV was one of the worst.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What the fuck type of mentality is this? I certainly don't have to like the shit WWE has been giving us for the vast majority of 2012, and most people don't

Than why do you watch it? Too criticize it?
If you don't like the product, don't watch it. Simple as that.
It amazes me how many people watch WWE even though they don't like what they're given.
You must be sticking around for some reason?

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love elimination chambers but this ppv was kind of weak in that area in my opinion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Than why do you watch it? Too criticize it?
If you don't like the product, don't watch it. Simple as that.

:facepalm: congrats on being the millionth person to say this stupid shit

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
:facepalm: congrats on being the millionth person to say this stupid shit

Congratulations on not being able to have a valid response.
I would recommend staying with TNA.
You won't be seeing WWE going back to TV-14 for a while.
I miss the old product of WWE too, but I'm not going to complain about it.
2010 was one of WWE's worst years of Wrestling, but 2011 it got better.
2012 is getting better, but it has only just begun.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Listen kid I watch WWE and can pick out the good and the bad. It just so happens that lately it's been littered with much more bad than good. There are still things I enjoy about it from time to time even when the product has been shit lately. And if I stop watching how in the fuck would I know when the product picked up again? If I had stopped watching completely every time I thought WWE was sucking, I would never see things that I did enjoy and wanted to see.

And it has nothing to do with the fucking rating of the show. WCW was rated PG when I fell in love with wrestling in the mid 90s. WWE has ALWAYS been PG outside of a 10 year stretch from the late 90s until about 08. So drop that schtick of telling me it's a bad product because of the fucking rating. The 'don't like it don't watch it' clique of IWC users are the fucking worst I swear

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Listen kid I watch WWE and can pick out the good and the bad. It just so happens that lately it's been littered with much more bad than good. There are still things I enjoy about it from time to time even when the product has been shit lately. And if I stop watching how in the fuck would I know when the product picked up again? If I had stopped watching completely every time I thought WWE was sucking, I would never see things that I did enjoy and wanted to see.

And it has nothing to do with the fucking rating of the show. WCW was rated PG when I fell in love with wrestling in the mid 90s. WWE has ALWAYS been PG outside of a 10 year stretch from the late 90s until about 08. So drop that schtick of telling me it's a bad product because of the fucking rating. The 'don't like it don't watch it' clique of IWC users are the fucking worst I swear

Did I say it was bad product? I said enjoy what is given to you.
As for the don't watch it complaint, It's not the worst clique. The worst clique is Anti-WWE and Anti-TNA and you seem to be Anti-WWE.
As I said before
WWE = Entertainment
TNA = Wrasslin

Also "Listen Kid?"
You should listen to yourself and be ashamed for being a fan for this long and still not understanding key points of Professional Wrestling.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Got back into TNA 2 months ago really, why does this matter? Also, I don't like TNA because of the blood, or the swear words they're saying, I like it because of the quality of matches (which WWE can still do), the booking and the lack of ridiculous segments like WWE have.

I'm no TNA fanboy though, there's still plenty things wrong with TNA. They're so desperate for money they're plugging advertisements more than superstars, but hey I'd prefer that than seeing them treat their best knockout by having them fart on TV.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I miss the old product of WWE too, but I'm not going to complain about it.

You'd rather keep your mouth shut and force yourself to eat any shit Vince serves you with?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
TNA was good for a while.
But there is such a difference between WWE and TNA.
TNA is wrestling. (As mentioned earlier)
And WWE is the entertainment brand.
And that's why we love it.
TNA was good for a while, but now having all the old guys around, it all is being a bit slow.
It's still WWE > TNA for me.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Surprised Punk retained the title. Jericho's return has sucked thus far. Lost the Royal Rumble, now he lost the elimination chamber match. And since he is leaving some time in April or May (to tour with Fozzy in the summer), he won't be winning at Wrestlemania either. Unless he has one short-ass title reign.

The Santino thing in the chamber was somewhat entertaining. It was fun watching how close he might come to winning the world title, even knowing he had no chance of actually being given the title.

Cena-Kane was an averagely entertaining brawl.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cena-Kane was good, but I really hoped they would go backstage, just a little round around the arena..? Pffhhh,,

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Got back into TNA 2 months ago really, why does this matter? Also, I don't like TNA because of the blood, or the swear words they're saying, I like it because of the quality of matches (which WWE can still do), the booking and the lack of ridiculous segments like WWE have.

I'm no TNA fanboy though, there's still plenty things wrong with TNA. They're so desperate for money they're plugging advertisements more than superstars, but hey I'd prefer that than seeing them treat their best knockout by having them fart on TV.

There's stuff wrong with both companies.
With TNA it's hiring to many big stars, and for WWE not utilizing the heels as a strong contender.
The last time in WWE had a strong heel was Mark Henry 2011 and Before that Randy Orton 2008.
All the heels are booked weak which I hate.
For TNA they bring in to many former stars, so they could garner more ratings.
Since Hulk Hogan came, things have gone downward until they started the BFG Series.
But still they have a huge roster of star power and they can't use all of them.

Reactions: seabs