Official Doctor Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Oh yes, the character The Doctors Daughter, who is actually the daughter of The Doctor and then married The Doctor...

And yeah River Song makes her first appearance here. Glad you got to that one. I can never remember what you've seen and haven't seen yet.

Well I've been through the 9th, almot done the 10th, 11th so far. The way River was talking here I thought she was talking about Matt Smith's Doctor but I have a feeling it was about the 12th.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Episodes 10 adn 11 have my shook from Head to Toe guys. Between the Episode on that Plane/Spaceship to now Rose returning and saving Donna to help the Doctor save the World man I'm wiped out mentally. I don't know where this Bad Wolf is going but I'm going to need plenty of hugs after the last two.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

:mjcry:mjcry:mjcry:mjcry

I was waiting for the Regeneration I knew he was making sure all his friends and loved one were taken care of before he had to do the deed. The Season Finale man that might of been the best Finale for me since probably Season 1 of Matt Smith's run in my opinion. Deonna, Martha, and Rose all appeared and had their roles to play to save the entire Universe. I'm not gonna lie Donna needing her memory wiped out made me cry like a baby. The Doctor has to do it but he knows it means he's going to be alone again..but I would say the secret is only save with Donna's Mother and Grandpa who seemly by now Characters might of passed away so theirs wiggle room for her to return. Tennant returning means alot of these Characters could return before we have no clue of what timeline or knowledge that Doctor has during him regeneration to a previous version of himself. I'm going to take a Week off before I start Peter Capaldi's run as the Doctor this one has me broken.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Don't think I forgotten about starting the next Doctor I for sure will after taking a long break. Donna and the Doctor back together again :bootynods

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I think it's time to bump this again. November can't come soon enough.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Crazy I was about to start downloading the Episodes for Peter Capaldi's run as the Doctor today and we get this present awesome. I'm happy I've gotten caught up to this point so I can enjoy this one. Donna getting back her memories and The Doctor flat out saying I might not be able to save you or the World this time my God he's never said that and meant it:worried

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

In case anyone missed it. The BBC has pulled all episodes of the very first story "An Unearthly Child". Original writer Anthony Coburn's son, is suing the BBC for a myriad of reasons, primarily claiming he owns the rights to the serial.

Stef Coburn is, let's face it, a shit heap of a human being. Among his issues, he's transphobic, racist, homophobic, and anti-vax. He is primarily fueled in this lawsuit by the fact that the BBC had the audacity to cast Ncuti Gatwa, a gay black man, as The Doctor.

In 2013, Coburn also attempted to sue for the rights of the TARDIS from the BBC, which failed. When An Unearthly Child was going to be released as an audiobook by AudioGO, Coburn sued BBC again, and because of it, the audiobook remains in unreleased hell.

He is doing this because he's a greedy fuck, plain and simple.

• Sad
Reactions: Doom

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Next Week baby! The Doctor comes in and you would think perfect he destroys a Dalek then...he helps create their existence at the same time. When Tennent comes out of the Tardis that is the Doctor God I can't wait for next Week!

• Love
Reactions: Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
IT'S BACK! HOLY SHIT WHAT AN EPISODE! THE DOCTOR! DONNA NOBLE! ADORABLE ALIEN CREATURE!

OK now that I got that out of the way. So much fun. Production value went WAY up, thank you Disney. I very much enjoyed how they explained The Doctor reuniting with Donna and that potentially causing her to die.

Also love that they didn't kill off Wilf, he was too lovable to be killed off even if the actor has passed.

Reactions: Wangman Page

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I just finished Special 1. So amazing and I havent even finished the 13th doctors run yet because it was a drag, but this was so much fun and it felt like the Doctor again.

• Love

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I just finished Special 1. So amazing and I havent even finished the 13th doctors run yet because it was a drag, but this was so much fun and it felt like the Doctor again.
You should at least watch her regeneration episode. Agree her run overall was not great (not at all her fault thought she was great). Loved her regeneration episode so much though.

Reactions: Wangman Page

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You should at least watch her regeneration episode. Agree her run overall was not great (not at all her fault thought she was great). Loved her regeneration episode so much though.
I will get to it and did think she did a great job the writing was terrible though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I will get to it and did think she did a great job the writing was terrible though.

For a person who watched Jodie's whole run you gotta give it a watch for sure. I started off this Doctor Who Journey with Jodie and for sure the Writing had me at times like what are we doing here fellas. As for the Special I thought it was freaking amazing. It felt like David Tennant never left as the Doctor that is how at ease he felt in the role in this first Special. I loved Donna's Mother trying all she could to keep Donna remembering everything but of course it was destiny for the Doctor and Donna to come back together. I knew Donna would be alright the Trailers showed her with the Doctor with this new big Villian coming up but it doesn't mean they didn't get me in the feels when the Doctor not wanting to release her of her memories to protect her. Pretty cool to see Rose have the Time Lord powers to help out with saving Earth as well. I think my favorite Scene of this whole Special has to be when The Doctor was talking to Shirley about Donna and he says he loves her that made me choke up. Jodie's personality bled into the Doctor he was shocked to even say that just like that with no second thoughts.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
IT'S BACK! HOLY SHIT WHAT AN EPISODE! THE DOCTOR! DONNA NOBLE! ADORABLE ALIEN CREATURE!

OK now that I got that out of the way. So much fun. Production value went WAY up, thank you Disney. I very much enjoyed how they explained The Doctor reuniting with Donna and that potentially causing her to die.

Also love that they didn't kill off Wilf, he was too lovable to be killed off even if the actor has passed.

You should be happy to know Wilf Actor Bernard Cribbins filmed Scenes from the Set Photos I saw a Year ago so theirs a good chance we still get to see him see the Doctor one last time :mjcry

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So what is everyone's thoughts on the last Special from last night? What I can say first change is good not just want they did with the 14th and 15th Doctor but what they did with the Tardis and the future we are going into starting Christmas day/night with the new Season. I loved the Toymaker in this Episode the thought of someone making the Doctor be so afraid of that he had to tell Donna to go back to the Tardis already told me how dangerous is he as a Character what a moment. The Toymaker was playing the long Game for a very long time and he clearly has been on a winning streak having people like the Masters locked inside a Gold Teeth of all things. The Toymaker wanted chaos of the highest order with humanity and it took 2 Doctors to stop him let that sink in for a moment.

We were in the most dangerous Game of Catch and it was cool to even see the newest Doctor be so into the Game that he wanted to win himself and the 14th Doctor had to tell him we are in the same side here. I don't know what better way you could debut the newest Doctor than put him in this Crisis position off the bat with his Bi-Regeneration the first of it's kind. I loved that after the 14th Doctor was thinking yeah we beat the Toymaker but look at how many people died in the process of this. He needed that hug to tell him it's going to be okay. I thought he was going to die off at that moment but I'm happy that didn't happen for him.

The 15th Doctor told the 14th we've bene running since the beginning never being able to see the Trees and enjoy life..except I can say Matt Smith's Doctor did get that before he passed away but not what the 14th is getting right now. He's able to live his life and be a best friend and Uncle to Rose and that is so great to see. Davies clearly has a plan here because the Toymaker said his Legions are coming, and the Tooth that has the Master inside was taken by someone so that could come into play. I say we are going to see the 14th and 15th Doctor tag up again I believe and it's going to be awesome. The 15th Doctor reminds me of the 12th with all that energy and charisma I wonder if he gets hardened over time like a President very much does over the Years. I've already seen the Trailer for the Christmas Episode the 15th Doctor is very much dressing in his 60's/70s look but...he's got a new Sonic Screwdriver that is completely different than any position ones..

KcY54H4l.jpg

0brkFv4l.jpg

3bU6fB3l.jpg