Official Doctor Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Amy showing up granted it's an illusion but man that got me to start crying. The Doctor protecting the people of Christmas and staying Hundreds of Years before regeneration and making sure the people are okay with his abilities that is the Doctor I know. They purposely made the regeneration happen right after because we are grieving over what is happening then you have it happen and now we are off to the races again with the new Doctor not knowing how to fly the Tardis. Matt Smith's run has been a pleasure to watch from start to finish. You couldn't beat The old man Doctor The Daleks and you guys are still trying to kill him man time to close up shop. I'll probably start either Tennant or Peter Capaldi download those Episodes during the Week and hopefully start it sometime during the Weekend maybe Sunday.
I would do Tennant before Capaldi download Eccleston first he only has one season and follow it up with Tennant it will make more sense.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Amy showing up granted it's an illusion but man that got me to start crying. The Doctor protecting the people of Christmas and staying Hundreds of Years before regeneration and making sure the people are okay with his abilities that is the Doctor I know. They purposely made the regeneration happen right after because we are grieving over what is happening then you have it happen and now we are off to the races again with the new Doctor not knowing how to fly the Tardis. Matt Smith's run has been a pleasure to watch from start to finish. You couldn't beat The old man Doctor The Daleks and you guys are still trying to kill him man time to close up shop. I'll probably start either Tennant or Peter Capaldi download those Episodes during the Week and hopefully start it sometime during the Weekend maybe Sunday.

Amy doing a cameo was so awesome. That hair was a wig too, as she had shaved her head for Guardians of the Galaxy.
I would do Tennant before Capaldi download Eccleston first he only has one season and follow it up with Tennant it will make more sense.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
This is an accurate statement. Watch Eccleston before Tennant as it Tennant's first year is really a continuation of Ecclestons year.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Amy doing a cameo was so awesome. That hair was a wig too, as she had shaved her head for Guardians of the Galaxy.

This is an accurate statement. Watch Eccleston before Tennant as it Tennant's first year is really a continuation of Ecclestons year.

I watched the first Episode with Eccleston really enjoyed it. I found it funny some kind of Alien Creature is creating this Mannequins to help take over the World. So sad to see that guy who was investigating the Doctor died just out of no where his work dies with him because I don't see his Wife continuing on with that. I liked how the Doctor kept talked about the War he was in and from what we know theirs some errors on the investigation because I'm pretty sure the Doctor's look has only been that for a few Weeks or Months since the Day of the Doctor. Granted he could of went to those other time periods with the Tardis but I found it interesting when he was talking about his Ears as if he's never looked into the Mirror up to now.

Rose I thought was really strong in the Episode she could of been a coward like Micky but rather she would help the Doctor towards the end of the Episode. The dude was clinging to Rose like a baby granted he went through some things still dude get up and who are you to tell anyone to leave someone who is in peril? The Adventure has begun with Rose and the Doctor let's go!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Just finished the Eccleston Run as the Doctor and overall it was pretty good. I'm going to watch this Video which I did on Matt Smith he runs down what was going on in the World and with the Doctor with each Actor or Actress.

I wonder why he only did one Season as the Doctor but I imagine I will find out in that Video I'm to watch in a few hours. The stuff where he talked about the Time War and the loss of his people hits harder because he has no clue what is there fate vs The 11th Doctor who knows what is going to happen in future events. The 3 Best Episodes I feel from Eccleston's run for me had to me the Episode where the Dalek kills himself, Father's Day, and the Introduction of Jack Harkness. The Father's Day Episode where Roses Father knows the only way to save his Wife and Daughter's Future is to die knowing that they are going to be alright hit me in the heart strings more than any Episode during the Season.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I loved Eccleston. Without him, there's no me getting in to Doctor Who and certainly not the revival at first. He made such a massive impact for only being on it for one season. Also enjoyed the chemistry between him and Billie Piper.

• Love

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I loved Eccleston. Without him, there's no me getting in to Doctor Who and certainly not the revival at first. He made such a massive impact for only being on it for one season. Also enjoyed the chemistry between him and Billie Piper.

Yeah Billie Piper especially the last few Episodes was amazing telling Mickey and her Mother what The Doctor means to her in her life it was truly touching. The Bad Wolf stuff which I first saw in the Day of the Doctor has come to pass I'm very interested in that being possibly explored further once I start Tennant's run.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

:riccry

Just finished the Finale and I'm broken into pieces. Early on I wasn't feeling Tennant but once I got going with the Season I was like okay this is the Doctor I freaking loved in the Day of the Doctor. I don't know if I wanna see the Christmas Episode rather go into Season 3 but whoever is the Doctor's Companion no way they beat what Billie Piper did with these two Doctors.

Reactions: Wangman Page

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

:riccry

Just finished the Finale and I'm broken into pieces. Early on I wasn't feeling Tennant but once I got going with the Season I was like okay this is the Doctor I freaking loved in the Day of the Doctor. I don't know if I wanna see the Christmas Episode rather go into Season 3 but whoever is the Doctor's Companion no way they beat what Billie Piper did with these two Doctors.

You need to watch the Christmas Special. It has one my favorite lines from Tennant. And the ever-fun name of Bannakaffalata. If you don't watch this Christmas Special now you MUST watch it prior to Season 4 (Tennants 3rd season). Absolute MUST as it is vital to the story of Season 4.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Just finished the Eccleston Run as the Doctor and overall it was pretty good. I'm going to watch this Video which I did on Matt Smith he runs down what was going on in the World and with the Doctor with each Actor or Actress.

I wonder why he only did one Season as the Doctor but I imagine I will find out in that Video I'm to watch in a few hours. The stuff where he talked about the Time War and the loss of his people hits harder because he has no clue what is there fate vs The 11th Doctor who knows what is going to happen in future events. The 3 Best Episodes I feel from Eccleston's run for me had to me the Episode where the Dalek kills himself, Father's Day, and the Introduction of Jack Harkness. The Father's Day Episode where Roses Father knows the only way to save his Wife and Daughter's Future is to die knowing that they are going to be alright hit me in the heart strings more than any Episode during the Season.

TLDR: Eccleston felt that the production team was not treating the actors and extras with enough respect, and when he conversed with Russel T. Davies about it, Davies felt that it wasn't his problem. So Eccleston from the jump did not like the team he was working with from a technical standpoint, and didn't want to be around that sort of toxic environment.

That is at least what has been understood. He only did one season because I did not want to work in the circumstances where the non-stars were not treated very well and executive bullying was rampant.

• Wow

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You need to watch the Christmas Special. It has one my favorite lines from Tennant. And the ever-fun name of Bannakaffalata. If you don't watch this Christmas Special now you MUST watch it prior to Season 4 (Tennants 3rd season). Absolute MUST as it is vital to the story of Season 4.

I had my job today get cancelled opening me up to see the Christmas Special. I like Donna even though I was like damn this lady is utterly mean and disrespectful. I can let it slide though because it was her Wedding Day where you would think people would be at the highest of stress levels. I loved how they put in moments with Rose and the Doctor showing us no matter the time that has passed Rose gone from his life has effected him in a major way. Even though he was going through that it didn't let it effect him to stop The Empress evil plans. Donna trusted the Doctor and vice versa and it was a great story to watch.

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It took me a little bit of time but I'm all done Season 3 of Doctor Who. The 2nd Half from Season 3 was amazing especially with The Family of Blood, Utopia, and The Master showing up. What makes me love The Doctor even though he should end the lives of evildoers he instead gives them mercy like he did the Master in the Finale but I'm pretty sure he regenrated right? Don't tell me but now Martha has left the Doctor for now..or maybe forever so I'm looking forward to where Season 4 goes once I see Voyage of the Dammed.

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Just finished the first Episode for Season 4 and this might be one of the funniest moments for me since I started watching Doctor Who. Donna coming back yes please the chemistry with the Doctor during her Runaway Bride Episode was top notch. You could see it once again in this Episode and it's going to be a crazy Season for sure. Don't think I couldn't forget Rose showing up and disappearing being so sad. Rose, Donna...and maybe Martha all in this Season I might need a hug after this one.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

My God thank you guys for not telling me I would see River Song in Episodes 8 and 9 for Season 4 of Tennant's run. I continue to think is this is the same River we see down the road..yes and no right? I swear theirs multiple Rivers I think which could be great to see a return of her Character for sure. I can't forget about Jenny as well who is the Doctor Daughter and seemly has me guessing where is girl with 4 Episodes left for me to watch.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

My God thank you guys for not telling me I would see River Song in Episodes 8 and 9 for Season 4 of Tennant's run. I continue to think is this is the same River we see down the road..yes and no right? I swear theirs multiple Rivers I think which could be great to see a return of her Character for sure. I can't forget about Jenny as well who is the Doctor Daughter and seemly has me guessing where is girl with 4 Episodes left for me to watch.

Oh yes, the character The Doctors Daughter, who is actually the daughter of The Doctor and then married The Doctor...

And yeah River Song makes her first appearance here. Glad you got to that one. I can never remember what you've seen and haven't seen yet.