Official Doctor Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
All I gotta say is where was this great Writing Chibnall that I saw in the Power of the Doctor in Jodie's whole run as the Doctor? Jodie was great I thought but Man the stuff in alot of the Episodes were hard to get through watching as a new fan. I loved how they bled in past friends/loved ones of the Doctor while also using past selfs of the Doctor when each of the Doctor's friends needed some words of wisdom and encouragement during the Episode. The Master had been sprinkled during Jodie's run and I always thought sooner or later he would show up and he was ever so close to outsmarting the Doctor and honestly he did if not for The Doctor's friends helping her knock the Master on his ass again. I can say this with the returning Writing of Davies returning to Doctor Who I'm going to need to see some new Villains for the Doctor to defeat. Even in Jodie's run man did they overused the Daleks and Cyberman way too much for my taste. I would of loved to had seen more of the Master then those two in my opinion because he can match wits way more than those two groups. Still onward to our next journey I say.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I must have been living under a rock because I just learned David Tennant is coming back as the Doctor. That's a good way to get me back on board with the show. I'll almost certainly be watching the new episodes.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Ff8N6AUX0AEs0ia

Doctor Who” is heading to Disney+.

Following a deal between the BBC and Disney Branded Television, the beloved British sci-fi series will be exclusively be available on the streaming service outside of the U.K. and Ireland.

Domestically it will remain on the BBC.

The next season of the show will see Ncuti Gatwa taking control of the Tardis, with his first appearance set to air next Christmas.

“I love this show, and this is the best of both worlds – with the vision and joy of the BBC and Disney+ together we can launch the Tardis all around the planet, reaching a new generation of fans while keeping our traditional home firmly on the BBC in the U.K.,” said showrunner Russell T. Davies.

Charlotte Moore, BBC’s chief content officer, added: “We are thrilled to announce this exciting global partnership with Disney who are the perfect partners to bring this very British show to the rest of the world. Russell T Davies’ vision for ‘Doctor Who’ has always been out of this world and we are committed to ensuring that audiences across the globe get the opportunity to enjoy the Doctor’s epic adventures with the scale and ambition that they deserve. Joining forces with Disney will elevate the show to even greater heights and reach new audiences so it’s an extremely exciting time for fans in the U.K. and across the world.”

Alisa Bowen, president of Disney+, added: “We’re excited by the opportunity to bring new seasons of this beloved franchise exclusively to Disney+ and introduce the show to the next generation of audiences in more than 150 markets around the world. The series is a perfect addition to our ever-growing catalog of global content that continues to make Disney+ the home for exceptional storytelling.”

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I can't wait for it on Disney+

I am hopeful that by this time next year the license for New Who streaming will end and Disney+ will obtain the rights from HBO Max.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Man the Beast Below really pulled out at my heart strings. At one moment was like damn I hope life doesn't turn out like the people on Starship UK, but then once they tell you what is going on how can you not feel for everyone involved. They needed the Star Whale to survive, but didn't understand they didn't need to capture and torture it the Whale choose to help them because he didn't want everyone to go through pain and seemly die because what was going on with Earth during the time. The Doctor was so pissed at Amy in this Episode and I can totally understand why but her faith and figuring out what is the truth going on really came through. Oh no next Episode The Daleks!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ladies and gentlemen...

The 1974-1980 Tom Baker logo.

Ff64RVxWAAA51xG.jpeg

And now... the new Ncuti Gatwa 2023-??? Doctor Who logo...

Ff64RerX0AM3UOL.jpeg

GET ME ON THE FUCKING HYPE TRAIN MOTHER FUCKERS! :garrett :garrett :garrett :garrett2 :garrett2 :garrett2

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Honoring the past with that Logo love it. Episode 3 involving the Daleks which debuted an upgrade version of them had me giggling. I thought to myself the Power Rangers Daleks just debuted. I didn't see any advancement in them outside of them getting a little bigger, and each of them having a new color to the other because they were just outwitted by The Doctor again. I wished I could of tested The Doctor's blood pressure with that Episode because everything was fine in the end but The Doctor had a face like he completely loss. He hates the Daleks that much and knows with them not being killed off he's going to see them again...and again...and AGAIN.

Also another Crack in the Wall!:monkey

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Legit the last 3 Episodes I just watched might of been my favorite of the bunch of run of Doctor Who involving Matt Smith. The Weeping Angels I got to see during Jodie's run and they were terrifying then and they really used them well during the Episode I watched days ago. Also the Vampires of Venice another good one with Fish/Piranha/Vampires involved. The Queen and the Doctor clearly knew it each other and had an attraction for each other because of their intelligence and I was laughing so hard when she was asking for them to team up and The Doctor says I'm a Time Lord and you're a Fish think of the Children :lol

Amy's Choice might be my favorite of the bunch because of the Dream Lord fucking with Amy, Rory, and The Doctor between 2 Dreams. I knew before how much Amy not knowing what life she wants but clearly she went through it in that one. A chance to be a Mother and a Wife to Rory or adventure with The Doctor God knows how long. Amy made her decision killing herself having faith that the Village was the Dream World and that faith once again proved to be the right decision in the end.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So when I downloaded Matt Smith's run as the Eleventh Doctor it seems like the person uploaded a TV Movie named: An Adventure in Space and Time apart of Season 6 for me. You find out the inner workings of how Doctor Who came to be and man this TV Movie touched me to my heart. David Bradley plays Hartnell in the Story and man he was freaking great I thought. It made me so sad to see that once Verity left the Show who he considered his Rock he fell apart and it didn't help things when his health started to take a turn. Jessica Raine playing Verity might of been the Star of the Movie for me. She is in a World where Women were being Producers and put in those spots and like her Boss said he was looking for someone with Piss and Vinegar in them and boy does she have it in Spades.

As for my watching I look at my Downloads I see Episode 15 and 16 but I'm pretty sure those aren't apart of Season 6. As for my overall thoughts before I start Season 7 I can say this I'm going to be a Doctor Who fan till my final breathe in this Universe. You know sometimes when we watched something for the first time we tend to say that is the best thing I've seen. Welp I can say this if this Doctor Who with Matt Smith was around in 2022 it would be in my Top 3 favorite Shows of the Year which includes Andor, and House of the Dragons. The Writing Team had made me give a damn about Amy, Rory, and River. The reveal of River and her importance to the future my God my heart sank. Even in Season 5 the Doctor sacrificing himself so she can have a normal life and get married great stuff. I've cried alot in these 2 Seasons alone and I'm very much dreading going through the last Season with this Doctor and saying goodbye to him.

I was looking up Team ups I heard of Multiple Doctors and reading some of the details has me wondering in 2023 it would mark the 60th Anniversary of Doctor Who which started in 83 right? You gotta think they have something planned outside of David Tennant coming back. I think they have something on top of that huge news. Anyways I will for sure watch the Day of the Doctor Episode but I want to get through David Tennant which he was the 10th Doctor right? I've watched him in Good Omens the Show and loved that Show dearly so going back before Matt then maybe to Peter Capaldi would be the thing to do then see where my Tardis takes me.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
HoHo you need to watch the 50 year anniversary.

4 doctors one story.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So when I downloaded Matt Smith's run as the Eleventh Doctor it seems like the person uploaded a TV Movie named: An Adventure in Space and Time apart of Season 6 for me. You find out the inner workings of how Doctor Who came to be and man this TV Movie touched me to my heart. David Bradley plays Hartnell in the Story and man he was freaking great I thought. It made me so sad to see that once Verity left the Show who he considered his Rock he fell apart and it didn't help things when his health started to take a turn. Jessica Raine playing Verity might of been the Star of the Movie for me. She is in a World where Women were being Producers and put in those spots and like her Boss said he was looking for someone with Piss and Vinegar in them and boy does she have it in Spades.

As for my watching I look at my Downloads I see Episode 15 and 16 but I'm pretty sure those aren't apart of Season 6. As for my overall thoughts before I start Season 7 I can say this I'm going to be a Doctor Who fan till my final breathe in this Universe. You know sometimes when we watched something for the first time we tend to say that is the best thing I've seen. Welp I can say this if this Doctor Who with Matt Smith was around in 2022 it would be in my Top 3 favorite Shows of the Year which includes Andor, and House of the Dragons. The Writing Team had made me give a damn about Amy, Rory, and River. The reveal of River and her importance to the future my God my heart sank. Even in Season 5 the Doctor sacrificing himself so she can have a normal life and get married great stuff. I've cried alot in these 2 Seasons alone and I'm very much dreading going through the last Season with this Doctor and saying goodbye to him.

I was looking up Team ups I heard of Multiple Doctors and reading some of the details has me wondering in 2023 it would mark the 60th Anniversary of Doctor Who which started in 83 right? You gotta think they have something planned outside of David Tennant coming back. I think they have something on top of that huge news. Anyways I will for sure watch the Day of the Doctor Episode but I want to get through David Tennant which he was the 10th Doctor right? I've watched him in Good Omens the Show and loved that Show dearly so going back before Matt then maybe to Peter Capaldi would be the thing to do then see where my Tardis takes me.
David Bradley did such a wonderful job playing William Hartnall that they were able to cast him to play the 1st doctor (Don't remember when you started but it was at the end of Peter Capaldi's run).

Matt Smiths run is still my favorite, as his version of the character was so much fun. Also, as Wangman Page said, the 50th anniversary Special (Day of the Doctor) is really fun. Can't wait for you to get there.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I hate what they did to the 1st Doctor though in the Christmas special. As someone who's favorite Doctor is unironically William Hartnell, I have no fucking clue what they were thinking making him sexist.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
David Bradley did such a wonderful job playing William Hartnall that they were able to cast him to play the 1st doctor (Don't remember when you started but it was at the end of Peter Capaldi's run).

Matt Smiths run is still my favorite, as his version of the character was so much fun. Also, as Wangman Page said, the 50th anniversary Special (Day of the Doctor) is really fun. Can't wait for you to get there.
Tennant is my favorite doctor of the new series followed by Smith.

My issue with Smith at first was that I felt he was trying to be Tennant but he came into his own as he progressed. I also liked the whole Amy/Rory dynamic was more on them and not someone who seemed to be in love with the doctor, even though it felt at times that Amy had a crush on the Doctor.

Their last episode crushed me as well.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I hate what they did to the 1st Doctor though in the Christmas special. As someone who's favorite Doctor is unironically William Hartnell, I have no fucking clue what they were thinking making him sexist.
Wait are you referring to the one where Capaldi saw him right?

I will have to rewatch it because I totally forgot about it. I liked Hartnell as well.

Also hoping we get a return of that Principal who was basically a vampire in thst school since he flew away and we can get closure on that since Tennant is back.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Wait are you referring to the one where Capaldi saw him right?

I will have to rewatch it because I totally forgot about it. I liked Hartnell as well.

Also hoping we get a return of that Principal who was basically a vampire in thst school since he flew away and we can get closure on that since Tennant is back.

Yes, that one.

William Hartnell never said a single sexist thing in the original show as far as memory goes and his 60s lingo was extremely limited. I hated it.

Reactions: Wangman Page