Official Doctor Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Guy was good in Sex Education. I'll check it out.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
EF55B4A8-F0F3-44D0-88E6-584020FDD278.jpeg

People on Twitter are complaining about his fashion style and manners, and all I could think of was "hey, he has that Kofi Kingston chest."

:mj4

• Haha
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
New Dr Who is a Golden Lord from Meteor Man
0*OvZuQltw_BDUBhdL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Someone needs to buy me all the Doctor Whos from the Past so I can really get how great Doctor Who is with it's history. My God it's the 60th Anniversary coming up could be some big multiverse of Madness type of stuff about to happen? I'm sure I remember seeing past Doctors in Episodes together before right?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I saw that earlier and rolled my eyes. Why the fuck does everyone have to make the Doctor anything other than asexual?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I don't see the need to say that. Even Jodie as the Doctor you know she is in love with Yas and she can never truly say it but you know they love each other to that degree. I always thought since watching Doctor Who a Doctor saying that puts them in danger and can sometimes have the Doctor make a mistake at times.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Oh man The Doctor saying Yas at the end probably means she is leaving for good at that moment. October 23rd:sadpanda

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Honestly, can't wait.

Literally nothing against Jodie Whitaker at all, but her entire tenure has been an absolutely unmitigated disaster and it all lays at the feet of Chris Chibnall and his terrible show running. The man never should have been considered, and people think we had it bad with Steven Moffat but god damn.

Honestly, this might have been even worse than the 6th Doctor's tenure, as horribly mismanaged as that was.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Tomorrow! Maybe after I watch Jodie's last Episode I download all the Episodes with Matt Smith as the Doctor. I loved him in the House of Dragons Show he must be just as awesome during his run with the role.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Could not come soon enough tbh.

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
Damn, this show.

I stopped watching around about 12 bit the dust. Not because I was rage quitting because, "DOCTOR WHO IS A WOMAN, OMG?!" but I generally don't watch a lot of it as it goes live, I have a weird tradition of binge-watching it. Incidentally, I think 12 is a bit underrated; I thought Peter C was fantastic in the role, the issue with him was....he couldn't escape the black hole that was Clara heavy stories. (No disrespect to Coleman, but man, was that character boing) Once she left the show, I thought he really started coming into his own....and that, of course, was the last season.

Slight sidebar; I have a conspiracy theory that Peter C didn't want to leave the show, but he was made to "Quit" I have no physical evidence to back that up. It's just me reading between the lines. A) At the start of his run, he said he would never willingly leave. B) A new showrunner was coming in C) The bad vibes between him and the Doctor Who people now.

When Jodie was given the role, I loved that casting. It was about time they broke the glass ceiling with Who, and I've seen her in Broadchurch. Fantastic. I thought this would be a slam dunk.

Spoiler; it wasn't.

Like I said, I haven't seen any full eps of her run, but from what I've seen, my God, some of the worst writing I've ever seen on any TV show, I won't go into depth about all the issues because they've all been talked about till the cows came home, but it takes some nerve to fundamentally change the canon of a show that's been on 50 years. So what? The Doctor is and always has been a god?! That's just.....DUMB.

I feel bad because none of the issues of her run was Jodie's fault. They say she was boring in the role, but she wasn't given a lot to work with. Seriously; The 13th doctor had no personality whatsoever besides vaguely quirky and nice. I honestly do feel bad for her; she truly didn't deserve the hate she got.

As for the new Doctor? Meh. I try not to judge any doctors before they have their first ep. I'm just glad we have someone who GETS The Doctor, who now writing it, and a fresh start with a super good actor.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Damn, this show.

I stopped watching around about 12 bit the dust. Not because I was rage quitting because, "DOCTOR WHO IS A WOMAN, OMG?!" but I generally don't watch a lot of it as it goes live, I have a weird tradition of binge-watching it. Incidentally, I think 12 is a bit underrated; I thought Peter C was fantastic in the role, the issue with him was....he couldn't escape the black hole that was Clara heavy stories. (No disrespect to Coleman, but man, was that character boing) Once she left the show, I thought he really started coming into his own....and that, of course, was the last season.

Slight sidebar; I have a conspiracy theory that Peter C didn't want to leave the show, but he was made to "Quit" I have no physical evidence to back that up. It's just me reading between the lines. A) At the start of his run, he said he would never willingly leave. B) A new showrunner was coming in C) The bad vibes between him and the Doctor Who people now.

When Jodie was given the role, I loved that casting. It was about time they broke the glass ceiling with Who, and I've seen her in Broadchurch. Fantastic. I thought this would be a slam dunk.

Spoiler; it wasn't.

Like I said, I haven't seen any full eps of her run, but from what I've seen, my God, some of the worst writing I've ever seen on any TV show, I won't go into depth about all the issues because they've all been talked about till the cows came home, but it takes some nerve to fundamentally change the canon of a show that's been on 50 years. So what? The Doctor is and always has been a god?! That's just.....DUMB.

I feel bad because none of the issues of her run was Jodie's fault. They say she was boring in the role, but she wasn't given a lot to work with. Seriously; The 13th doctor had no personality whatsoever besides vaguely quirky and nice. I honestly do feel bad for her; she truly didn't deserve the hate she got.

As for the new Doctor? Meh. I try not to judge any doctors before they have their first ep. I'm just glad we have someone who GETS The Doctor, who now writing it, and a fresh start with a super good actor.

This man, this man gets it. Chris Chibnall did the greatest disservice that any showrunner has ever done.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Oh thank God this thread is here.... I knew coming to this here forumwas a good idea.

I can't wait for the new episode. I had hopes for Chibnall and Jodie. But Jodie never had a chance to get over with the bad writing. Don't get me wrong I enjoy that he threw the history in flux with Jo Martin's Doctor. And Sacha Dhawan has been such a good Master that I want RTD to keep him around.

I can't wait to see who Jodie regenerates into.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Personally for me, the Timeless Child is going to be the legacy of Chibnall, and it will in retrospect be a damning indictment of just how bad his run was.