NXT - Weekly TV Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ehh, I don't know what to make of this week's episode. It was kind of a lackluster. I hope the product picks up.

- The opening segment w/ Bálor was alright. Nice to see him wearing the gold!

- Eva vs Cassie was meh, boring.

- Regal is backstage talking on the phone. Breeze is in his office and interrupts him, he wants something big for TakeOver in Brooklyn, since he’s not involved in the title picture.
Regal says he’s 'working on it'.

- Baron Corbin's 5 second match.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

- Samoa Joe squashing Rallis was watchable, I guess.

- Bayley vs Emma was short, but okay for what it was.

- The Vaudevillains vs jabroni squad was meh, too short.

- The closing segment with the contract signing 'tween KO and Bálor was alright.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really liked this episode. Fun stuff with Bálor/Owens, some fun interviews, OK squashes.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The Corbin squash matches failed to get anybody excited about him before, so why they decided to do this again... I don't know.
Eva wasn't the worst she's ever been, the effort is there but having to have the other girl lift her up to do her finisher was... not impressive.

The episode was underwhelming at best.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Also, in what was perhaps the best chant ever, the crowd found Eva's performance acceptable and thus chanted "This is OK". Love it.
Another awesome moment (or moments, I should say) was the crowd booing profusely every time Brooklyn was mentioned lol.

Reactions: Raine

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This week's ep was decent.

- Dawson & Wilder vs Zo & Cass was a decent show opener and much better than I thought it'd be.
Dang, Dawson and Wilder's finisher is siiick!

- Baron Corb...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

- Gable & Jordan vs Samson & Levis Valenzuela Jr was a decent match.
Again, I love Gable and Jordan's finisher.

- LOL, I'm diggin' this kind of Bull Dempsey. He seems comfortable being a big, fat goof. [HASHTAG]#TimeToGetBullfit[/HASHTAG]

- Charlotte vs Dana was OK, at best. Aaand, shitty Dana losing floats my boat.

- KO killing Martin Stone was aight.

- Blake & Murphy vs The Vaudevillains was decent.

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
This week's ep was decent.

- Dawson & Wilder vs Zo & Cass was a decent show opener and much better than I thought it'd be.
Dang, Dawson and Wilder's finisher is siiick!

- Baron Corb...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

- Gable & Jordan vs Samson & Levis Valenzuela Jr was a decent match.
Again, I love Gable and Jordan's finisher.

- LOL, I'm diggin' this kind of Bull Dempsey. He seems comfortable being a big, fat goof. [HASHTAG]#TimeToGetBullfit[/HASHTAG]

- Charlotte vs Dana was OK, at best. Aaand, shitty Dana losing floats my boat.

- KO killing Martin Stone was aight.

- Blake & Murphy vs The Vaudevillains was decent.
I thought it was a pretty good show last night. I enjoyed the Tag Team match between Blake & Murphy and The Vaudevillians the best.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Enzo and Cass vs Dawson and Wilder was okay, nothing special.
I missed the Baron Corbin match because I went to get a drink- I imagine it last less than thirty seconds, like every other squash match he does.
The second tag match was fine
The Bull Dempsey segment was weird, but I thought it was pretty funny.
Dana Brook speaking is equally as bad as her wrestling, but on the plus side it meant more Charlotte.
Was really weird seeing Martin Stone on here again, but that was nice. The match itself was okay.
Blake & Murphy vs The Vaudevillains was also okay.

Not the worst episode, but it's still really lacking something.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well, it was nice to get back into wrestling again... May have just been the time off but this was a pretty fun show. Good to see a great deal of effort in the show again, but damn did I mark out to see Jesse Sorenson again! Awesome to see just how much he's recovered since the Against All Odds tragedy, proud of him!

May rate/rant/review it later :) For now I've got a new fitness plan to try out.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, it was nice to get back into wrestling again... May have just been the time off but this was a pretty fun show. Good to see a great deal of effort in the show again, but damn did I mark out to see Jesse Sorenson again! Awesome to see just how much he's recovered since the Against All Odds tragedy, proud of him!

May rate/rant/review it later :) For now I've got a new fitness plan to try out.
cBOjX3oI.gif

No Crowe, no Aids. Know Crowe? Meet Aids.