NXT - Weekly TV Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Don't worry, I got it up though I don't know why I did it, none the less it is up. You're welcome.

Thanks, friend. Maybe you did it because you're my friend and it was helpful to me for you to do it? I have to watch the show today and I'll rate it.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Not feeling NXT this week. Literally the only.. interesting.. thing was Gargano interrupting EC3 in the middle of his match, going up to the commentators, and announcing he signed his contract for Takeover Chicago, then walking right past EC3 again, leaving the entire NX3 confused :emoji_joy:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I lied. Just finished the show. The start was lame, but the rest of the show was great! Nikki Cross is a winner!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Shayna vs Dakota was a joke. Dakota looked as weak if not weaker then Bayley, and that is just pathetic and stupid. I am slowly losing interest in NXT just because of the way they are booking/writing Dakota as well as Kairi Sane.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Shayna vs Dakota was a joke. Dakota looked as weak if not weaker then Bayley, and that is just pathetic and stupid. I am slowly losing interest in NXT just because of the way they are booking/writing Dakota as well as Kairi Sane.
Did you see Nikki Cross though? That wayyyyyyyyy more than made up for Kai looking like a wimp since Nikki Cross made Baszler look like a scared little baby XD

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That wayyyyyyyyy more than made up for Kai looking like a wimp
No it didn't...

It really didn't...

But at least Dakota didn't piss herself during the match...

I am slowly losing interest in NXT just because of the way they are booking/writing Dakota as well as Kairi Sane.
I quickly lost interest...like amazingly fast...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No it didn't...It really didn't...But at least Dakota didn't piss herself during the match...I quickly lost interest...like amazingly fast...
Yeah, it was pretty bad and of course, it is setting up Nikki vs Shayna at Takeover, but hell we all know Nikki will lose. Honestly, I am surprised they did have her do that actually the watch was pathetic and made me pretty pissed at how they are treating Kai when she can easily be a star, but hey what do I know I am just a wrestling fan who thinks in a old way.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty bad and of course, it is setting up Nikki vs Shayna at Takeover, but hell we all know Nikki will lose. Honestly, I am surprised they did have her do that actually the watch was pathetic and made me pretty pissed at how they are treating Kai when she can easily be a star, but hey what do I know I am just a wrestling fan who thinks in a old way.
Preach Brother Seth...Preach It!

The situation was pretty simple...

You build up Shayna & Kairi & have them be the
top heel & face of the division...but instead...we
have Kairi being defeated cleanly by Lacey Evans...

Seriously...WTF?! That is worse than Carmella
defeating Charlotte...

While Shayna looks "tough" by picking on Dakota Kai...
& Nikki Cross is held back in NXT & separated from
her "Brothers"

Seriously...the NXT women's division is a mess...and
for the record...I don't get Bianca Belair...I just don't.

I can't believe I'm so annoyed & pissed off by an NXT
storyline...I never thought that would happen...but it
has.

Ugh...

Why am I typing this?

Oh yeah...

@Seth is right & everyone should listen to him.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Preach Brother Seth...Preach It!

The situation was pretty simple...You build up Shayna & Kairi & have them be the top heel & face of the division...but instead...we
have Kairi being defeated cleanly by Lacey Evans...Seriously...WTF?! That is worse than Carmella defeating Charlotte...While Shayna looks "tough" by picking on Dakota Kai...& Nikki Cross is held back in NXT & separated from her "Brothers"
I mean you already my opinion on how I feel about Shayna and how I don't even think she should be champion or anything of that that sort, but that is another story. Really though you can three top faces right now with Kai, Sane, and LeRae and for heels you could have Nikki and two others you know. Also, yeah the Sane and Evans thing made me mad as well because Sane did all the work and Evans won by a fucking right hook, I mean seriously the most basic of all things let's you win a match, now. It is just stupid. Also, Shayna is always going to be the badass or whatever because she friends with Ronda, whoopie.

Seriously...the NXT women's division is a mess...and for the record...I don't get Bianca Belair...I just don't. I can't believe I'm so annoyed & pissed off by an NXT storyline...I never thought that would happen...but it has.
it is and that is what saddens me because you have great talent there, but they aren't doing anything with them, making them job out, or be in dumbass story lines, you know. I mean the Shayna and Kai one is just pathetic and it makes a Kai look weak as hell when she isn't, and that pisses me off.

Ugh...Why am I typing this? Oh yeah...@Seth is right & everyone should listen to him.
Lol, well I am flatter you say that if everyone listened to me they just be cynical and hatefull wrestling fan, who prefers Indy wrestling, nowadays...actually second though that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I liked the main event a lot, Shayna came across as quite the bully, Dakota looked extremely sympathetic as the new Bayley, and Nikki Cross came across absolutely badass. All three chicks got over, we got a really entertaining moment, what's no to love? But gosh we've come a long way from the Sasha/Bayley era.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Maybe it's just faith in NXT talking, got the sense from this that Dakota Kai is going to get hers someday as she slowly becomes a more confident character, and we'll cheer her more then because we watched her go through this.

That's how you get someone over, not superman punching everything that moves.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's just faith in NXT talking, got the sense from this that Dakota Kai is going to get hers someday as she slowly becomes a more confident character, and we'll cheer her more then because we watched her go through this.
I can only hope you're right...

not superman punching everything that moves.
So...how is that Degree from the University of Stating
the Fucking Obvious going for you Snowman?

Last edited: