NXT - Weekly TV Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NXT seems quite subtle to me...

The one match between Pete Dunn and Tyler Bates was pretty good in my opinion.
-
NXT: Chicago- ladder Match between Authors of Pain (I wonder if thats who they got Roman's Attire from?) and DIY:
Wow.... Loved the match. He freaking broke a ladder!
*More opinions coming soon*

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The "Dakota Kai is a Coward" storyline has basically turned
me off watching or even caring about the NXT product.

Its amazing to think that could happen...especially considering
how much I enjoyed the NXT product up till a few short weeks
ago.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The "Dakota Kai is a Coward" storyline has basically turned
me off watching or even caring about the NXT product.

Its amazing to think that could happen...especially considering
how much I enjoyed the NXT product up till a few short weeks
ago.
Honestly, I can't blame you because I am really close to giving up on it as well. The Dakota Kai is a Coward storyline is awful and pointless because it ruins her character and because who else is involved as well. We know in the end Shayana is gonna be victories and squash Dakota or the match is going to be god fucking awful. In reality, a feud between her and Nikki Cross would be fun and exciting more so then what they are doing now, and you have two talented wrestlers who have busted their ass off to get where they are now.

Not really, man. WWE's current product has been pretty awful and like you, I am a big fan of women's wrestling and it seems like that part of WWE is lacking and just good anymore. I mean we have Shayana as the NXT Women's Champion, which she shouldn't be in the first place, Carmella as the Smackdown's Women's Champion, which is god-awful, and more than likely Ronda as the Raw's Women's Champion, which is another god-awful mistake, but even currently with Nia, it is awful as well.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ciampa is an ass. I hate him, which actually means he's doing a good job as a heel. Candice slapped him. I liked that.

HOW THE FUCK DID UNDISPUTED ERA LOSE TO BURCH AND LORKEN!? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

The segment with Dakota Kai is becoming pathetic.. Though I always enjoy Nikki. She's fucking awesome.

Segment with Kairi was epic... Even though her hair is starting to look similar to Asuka in terms of colors now. Don't know if that was a personal decision, or if WWE made her.

Ricochet vs Dream was literally a dream, and Lars Sullivan interrupted it. That was pathetic. As if we haven't seen enough Lars personas... (Big Show, Henry, Ryback, Strowman, Lesnar, Authors of Pain...)
That list goes on. About the only big guy that is impressive in ring is Samoa Joe. WWE did him right.
I'll lose complete faith in WWE if Sullivan buries Dream and Ricochet in the handicap match next week.
Raul Mendoza was impressive as always.

Also, I feel like Aleister Black is literally my favorite character. I'll admit, I'll happily fade to Black

That's all from me, see you next Wednesday... Or Sunday.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'll lose complete faith in WWE if Sullivan buries Dream and Ricochet in the handicap match next week.
I honestly don't think they would do that, but as someone who is losing faith in WWE I can almost see that happening, which is a shame because of Dream and Ricochet is a dream match that can/could be great.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I honestly don't think they would do that, but as someone who is losing faith in WWE I can almost see that happening, which is a shame because of Dream and Ricochet is a dream match that can/could be great.
Yeah, you got and endless supply of talent between Dream and Ricochet... Then you have Sullivan.. Boring and almost talentless.

Yup, WWE will bury Ricochet Dream. That's all they know how to do.

Also, why was EC3 not on this episode?
Insert thumbs down here.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, you got and endless supply of talent between Dream and Ricochet... Then you have Sullivan.. Boring and almost talentless.

Yup, WWE will bury Ricochet Dream. That's all they know how to do.

Also, why was EC3 not on this episode?
Insert thumbs down here.
Exactly, but apparently, WWE doesn't give a shot about talent, I mean look at the women's champion on the main roster and even NXT. So Lars will end up winning for some dumb reason.

Truth. I bury good/great talents but push no talent hacks.

No clue.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Exactly, but apparently, WWE doesn't give a shot about talent, I mean look at the women's champion on the main roster and even NXT. So Lars will end up winning for some dumb reason.

Truth. I bury good/great talents but push no talent hacks.

No clue.
AJ Style, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Aleister Black, and Adam Cole.
^^ Current champions with talent.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
AJ Style, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Aleister Black, and Adam Cole.
^^ Current champions with talent.
That is why I said Women's Champion the current Women's Champion on all three brand have no talent.

AJ has great talent, though WWE isn't doing shit with it, Seth Rollins is just great, though he isn't the face of the company, Jeff is okay, I have never been a big fan of his and see him more as a spot person, but he is a decent wrestler, Aleister Black is great, he is one of the few that WWE is using well, and Adam Cole is just great as well, I mean it is Adam Cole.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Instead of making a rate thread like normal because only myself and Arrow watch NXT, I will just talk about what I thought here.

TM61 vs Heavy Machinery was a decent match, nothing too great or get excited about. TM61 winning was okay.

Kairi Sane vs Lacey Evans all I can say is this match was bullshit.

Lars Sullivan vs Ricochet and Velveteen Dream was okay, I liked how Ricochet and Dream pretty much hated each other and tried to work together, but Dream ultimately leaves and they lose.

The ending segment was good for what it was. I like the building to Gargano and Ciampa at Takeover: Chicago.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Kairi Sane vs Lacey Evans all I can say is this match was bullshit.

The ending segment was good for what it was. I like the building to Gargano and Ciampa at Takeover: Chicago.

Lacey Evans is gonna need a wrist brace from that Woman's Right lol.

Also, Candice getting knocked unconscious was not very believable at all. I'd have to look at that clip again, but it looked like she just fell.

WWE actually scripted the match pretty well with Dream and Ricochet. I hope Lars moves on now? Preferably away from WWE?

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If anyone wants to do a rate thread, feel free. These sometimes get late because of the nature of watching shows on the Network. My birthday kept me busy so I haven't seen the show. But if no one writes the thread before I get a chance to watch, I'll get it up... the thread, not the other thing

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
If anyone wants to do a rate thread, feel free. These sometimes get late because of the nature of watching shows on the Network. My birthday kept me busy so I haven't seen the show. But if no one writes the thread before I get a chance to watch, I'll get it up... the thread, not the other thing
I'm not fond of creating threads on mobile. If I'm ever on PC, I'll definitely make one.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Don't worry, I got it up though I don't know why I did it, none the less it is up. You're welcome.