Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah just re-read Poyser posts and they are the blandest of bland. Gave Smark a town read and a joke is all I noted tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count 3

CP 4 - Chloe, Jeff, Lethal, Ace
Lethal 1 - Magic
Xenus 2 - Big Man, Tweet
Phenom 2 - Barry, Gambit
Jeff 3 - Doddsy, Phenom, CP
Tweet 1 - Xenus

You have approximately 9 hours remaining. 11 votes to lynch.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Can we not dick around here and please choose a direction?

Showtime

Reaction score
I missed this off the lethal post because I missed it the first time - for full disclosure. This isn’t very “Magic”, why are you pushing this along? I know what I’m expecting you to say, but I also know you’re smart enough to know I know too. You POE the game using town reads not scum reads, so you’re happy to push lethal because you don’t know he’s town blah blah. It just feels very underwhelming when there’s a lot of options on the table.

How do you feel about Tweet? Phenom? Big Man? Jeff? Me?

I mean I’m really not sure how you don’t understand things that are explained in the posts that you quote. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this either this game.

because i haven't read most of the thread and while it's easy to get town reads off not a lot(and yes strong reads), it's not quite as easy as figuring out scum reads and pushing a lynch/wagon with very little seems pretty detrimental to me when i could probably force my way to do it. ill try catching up more later tonight, my apologies, i just am quite busy(as im sure you are too and others, no excuses, but I cant really be what you guys want had havent been that for awhile).

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Can people present the case on Jeff? I still want Phenom to give me his list of reads. I may have missed it but the Poyser/Magic V2 is the only ones I remember and the carrying that on with little else I feel isn't good enough as he is a decent player.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1 isn't a reason to vote me, period
2 isn't a reason to vote me, voting and unvoting someone isn't suspicious
3 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza
4 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza

You'd rather vote me for no good reasons, supporting Lethal's case which you knew was non-factual, than push Doddsy who you accuse of lying about you twice with his push on you?

I don't think this is town Jeff after all.

vote Jeff

This is...odd :heston

but ok.

1) It is absolutely valid when your reason to vote was:

I'll add raisins later when I have time or someone else can do it for me if they feel the same

If I have missed the reasons since your re-rentry, please point them to me.

2) the way you voted around magic was strange at the time, it absolutely is a valid reason to suss you

3) The point isn't that you did or did not read haza town, but I'll admit poorly worded. The important here was that from memory you did not press him nor seemed overly bothered about him sheeping you on the unvote. you only voted him after big man did, iirc, yes? So again you can see why I would find that suspicious. So again, I'll argue it's a perfectly reasonable to suss

4) you answered the same answer, but looking at it my 4th point isnt really all that different than point 3 so ill just repeat 3 as well :heston

The point about doddsy is also not very good. I don't suspect Doddsy of being scum, just because I'm inquiring about why he thinks I'm suspicious doesn't automatically mean I should be suspicious of him :draper2 That's not really good logic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not really sure what to think of CP's OMGUS here to be quite honest. I really don't think my case was overly outrageous :draper2 and I'm quite suprised he would conclude I'd be the one to look worse off it. On the flip side, last time he was pushed scum, he basically trolled and acted pretty casual, which is pretty much the opposite of his reaction here...

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The other option Phenom: What do you think of him?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can people present the case on Jeff? I still want Phenom to give me his list of reads. I may have missed it but the Poyser/Magic V2 is the only ones I remember and the carrying that on with little else I feel isn't good enough as he is a decent player.

from what I can tell:

doddsy appears to think I'm going for low hanging fruit

phenom ???

CP OMGUS/thinks I should be voting doddsy/my case on him was bad

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in your talking to me Gambit

I don't have a particular read on him, but skim through of his posts and from memory, he hasn't done shit today other than troll, complain ,and drop a vote on me? sound about right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Upon reflection I'm also not really sure what to think of Lethal outside his claim. like the way he voted for smark very shortly after i mentioned he was gone, for example, then only voted CP after I masked him why (even though he spent the majority of his post posting about CP).

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah which is kind of weird. I don't get his obsession with Poyser/Magic V2 and as much as I rib him, he ain't shit. Him zeroing on just one player and nothing else feel really bad. The complaining also just felt weird

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, like I can at least see some town argument for CP's reaction, albeit it felt a bit forced. As I've mentioned he's seemingly much mellower as scum so I don't really see him trying to lead a counter wagon on me knowing I'm town. That's suicide and really didn't have that much of a wagon building yet. I think it makes more sense he's genuine frustrated town who saw red at the person pushing him.

unvote

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's your thought on Lethal and his claim/post claim actions Gambit, @Demo God too since he did vote you, id like your take on it

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Probs town with that claim. His actions I've not really noticed but that cause I was scan reading as work was busy today

Status
Not open for further replies.