Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenus

Reaction score
You’re being extreme ass right now. Hope you realize this. There was literally nothing in those two post magic post that explains why he jumped from Tweet to Lethal it just not make any sense why you would mistake those two names. I also didn’t like how you were talking about CP mention Jeff and then voted for Tweet so I was simply asking how would that explanation affect your vote on tweet because you mentioned them in the same fucking post. So of course they can be mutual exclusive by the same time you can only vote one person so if you don’t like Jeff’s explanation that’s going to affect your vote on tweet or it’s not gonna affect your vote on tweet which is what I was asking you? It’s actually important to know these things. It’s helpful for reading you, Jeff, cp and tweet.

I also didn’t like how you said you’re going back to your own read because why weren’t you always voting for your own read. Do you often sheep others reads?

Anyways don’t even bother so don’t at me and I won’t at you anymore. Have a nice day.

Smark, I’m sure you’re a lovely guy and I appreciate we don’t know each other personally so all we have is play, but I’m not being an ass - I’m just trying to explain to you what something means, but when you get an idea in your head you won’t let it go.

Case and point is this magic thing this game and also with me in Tiger King, which was the last game I played. I was town and you got so far down the rabbit hole by your interpretation of a few posts that Poyser kept you around because he knew he could manipulate you into doing what he asked just by agreeing with you and you didn’t question him when he did a 180 to agree with you.

I’m simply trying to stop this happening again, so i have to be blunt and be factual with you. I’m sorry if you find me to be rude, but it’s frustrating.

I followed someone else’s case, so when that case was debunked, I went back to my original wagon - nothing there.

And the magic thing was just a typo. I’ve explained it, CP has now explained it. You’d be a much better player if you let things go, which is why I have to shut things down immediately with you, for the betterment of town, even if I appear rude in doing it.

Hope that makes sense for you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Which is why I said what I said. How do you mistakenly vote for Tweet if you meant Lethal? A few minutes went by between those as well. It’s quite weird.
It happens if you think you're way above everybody else and think they're replaceable nobodies :jade

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Alco

Reaction score
Hey @Jeff Valley Driver why did you like this post when you knew it was non-factual? It was your request, not EV's, and I did provide you my reads, a post which you liked. In fact, all throughout Lethal's series of incorrect posts about me, you didn't correct the record once despite being present and knowing he was wrong?
:slip:

this is a good defense. I should've probably paid attention myself :lelbron

My issue here is that you are apparently devaluing your town read first ("not a strong townread by any means" or something of the sort), while later you use it to link your vote to, as if Big Man was indeed a strong(er) townread. Doesn't seem very consistent.

But anyway, I think how you reacted to the points presented to you is pretty solid and i'm satisfied.

unvote

Time to re-calibrate.

Reactions: Xenus

Alco

Reaction score
For the record this kind of condescending bullshit should count towards the fucking no flaming no fucking whatever bullshit we’re supposed to be adhering to in the pals era. Don’t worry you don’t have to try anymore brother. This will be my last post in the game.
please don't :hogansun

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

All I try to do was ask him if the ifJeff explanation would’ve changed his vote from tweet and then had accuse me of not being able to read or some shit like this type of bullshit that I’m done with bro I haven’t talked about that typo thing since he said he was just a typo I dropped it he is the man who had to bring that shit back up for no reason.

Xenus

Reaction score
Alco can have a town lean. Genuine back track there, whilst still making his point.

Xenus

Reaction score
Smark; do you think these two posts say the same thing or is the second much clearer because you’ve actually collected your thoughts? “Would Jeff’s explanation affect your Tweet?” Is what you said the first time.

So you unvote CP I assume, ask for Jeff’s explanation (I certainly would be interested in that as well) and then vote Tweet because it’s your own read? You should be voting your own reads anyway, but how would Jeff’s explanation affect your Tweet? Should you not like it?
All I try to do was ask him if the ifJeff explanation would’ve changed his vote from tweet and then had accuse me of not being able to read or some shit like this type of bullshit that I’m done with bro I haven’t talked about that typo thing since he said he was just a typo I dropped it he is the man who had to bring that shit back up for no reason.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote
vote Xenus

Lethals play is still odd but that claim seems very non-fake.

Xenus, my case on Lethal first was that he seemed similar to his play in MTG (he was SK IIRC) but that turned out to be a false comparison. The next thing I didnt like about him is that first he gave me a town lean for things I could easily fake (I didnt point this out at the time but others did), then when I sussed him he came at me with token "you must have an agenda" hogwash, only to then keep saying he's leaning town with me. He can't seem to keep his story straight and if it wasnt for that claim I'd be pushing for a lynch rn.

FTR, I dont think Lethals claim is so incredibly valuable that the role deters me, it's just I dont think it's a fake he or a potential team came up with. I dont particularly care about those Valhalla/Hel mechanics atm.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Take a 10 minute break homie you're taking things too personally

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm not feeling Tweet or Xenus as particularly scummy. What do you guys think of Jeff letting Lethal push lies that he knew were lies and then giving awful reasons for joining the wagon on me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was tying Xenus and Lethal together cause it seemed to me during d1 that Xenus didnt seem to want us talking about Lethal too much, but then the issue was why would scum Xenus protect scum Lethal that way? If it's scum Xenus goodguying a town Lethal that suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Xenus

Reaction score
unvote
vote Xenus

Lethals play is still odd but that claim seems very non-fake.

Xenus, my case on Lethal first was that he seemed similar to his play in MTG (he was SK IIRC) but that turned out to be a false comparison. The next thing I didnt like about him is that first he gave me a town lean for things I could easily fake (I didnt point this out at the time but others did), then when I sussed him he came at me with token "you must have an agenda" hogwash, only to then keep saying he's leaning town with me. He can't seem to keep his story straight and if it wasnt for that claim I'd be pushing for a lynch rn.

FTR, I dont think Lethals claim is so incredibly valuable that the role deters me, it's just I dont think it's a fake he or a potential team came up with. I dont particularly care about those Valhalla/Hel mechanics atm.

Again, you’ve made no case against me, you’ve just voted me whilst shading someone else.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark, I’m sure you’re a lovely guy and I appreciate we don’t know each other personally so all we have is play, but I’m not being an ass - I’m just trying to explain to you what something means, but when you get an idea in your head you won’t let it go.

Case and point is this magic thing this game and also with me in Tiger King, which was the last game I played. I was town and you got so far down the rabbit hole by your interpretation of a few posts that Poyser kept you around because he knew he could manipulate you into doing what he asked just by agreeing with you and you didn’t question him when he did a 180 to agree with you.

I’m simply trying to stop this happening again, so i have to be blunt and be factual with you. I’m sorry if you find me to be rude, but it’s frustrating.

I followed someone else’s case, so when that case was debunked, I went back to my original wagon - nothing there.

And the magic thing was just a typo. I’ve explained it, CP has now explained it. You’d be a much better player if you let things go, which is why I have to shut things down immediately with you, for the betterment of town, even if I appear rude in doing it.

Hope that makes sense for you.

I drop the magic thing ages ago bro you’re the one who brought back on me not being able to read posts bro and just because he made a typo and I asked him about it doesn’t mean talk to me that way bro and the fact that you’re still going back to a previous game shows me there’s clearly some kind of issue you have with me do you keep bringing it up I haven’t once reference to you in a previous game but you keep talking about this shit. I haven’t refused to let anything go this game. E-V tunneled me for most of that first day and I then I tunneled towards the end, but then I dropped it as soon as he showed me why he didn’t vote for me and I’ve dropped it ever since. All I’ve done today is ask questions. I wasn’t tunneling you because I asked what you would do if you didn’t like Jeff’s explanation.

Xenus

Reaction score
I was tying Xenus and Lethal together cause it seemed to me during d1 that Xenus didnt seem to want us talking about Lethal too much, but then the issue was why would scum Xenus protect scum Lethal that way? If it's scum Xenus goodguying a town Lethal that suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Evidence please? Today, yes, because I felt the wagon was trash. Not D1.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gonna have to gradually reread those last 10 pages gradually, I'm on my way to work and only really skimmed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.