Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not feeling Tweet or Xenus as particularly scummy. What do you guys think of Jeff letting Lethal push lies that he knew were lies and then giving awful reasons for joining the wagon on me?
Yea that's not very great imo. He still feels slightly off compared to last game although it did seem quite reasonable how he came to the Haza scum conclusion (even though he was wrong).

Xenus

Reaction score
I drop the magic thing ages ago bro you’re the one who brought back on me not being able to read posts bro and just because he made a typo and I asked him about it doesn’t mean talk to me that way bro and the fact that you’re still going back to a previous game shows me there’s clearly some kind of issue you have with me do you keep bringing it up I haven’t once reference to you in a previous game but you keep talking about this shit. I haven’t refused to let anything go this game. E-V tunneled me for most of that first day and I then I tunneled towards the end, but then I dropped it as soon as he showed me why he didn’t vote for me and I’ve dropped it ever since. All I’ve done today is ask questions. I wasn’t tunneling you because I asked what you would do if you didn’t like Jeff’s explanation.

Let’s just move on it’s all good.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark; do you think these two posts say the same thing or is the second much clearer because you’ve actually collected your thoughts? “Would Jeff’s explanation affect your Tweet?” Is what you said the first time.

I forgot the word vote, but how does that difference in anyway stop you from thinking I don’t read?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Alco

1) he's started this Lethal wagon
2) he voted magic, unvoted weird after, which haza then did the same
3) haza got sussed and pushed hard cuz of it, he made no effort to quench that
4) he voted haza anyways and let him fry even he followed him on magic

Unless he has a feasible explanation for any of these actions, he needs to be pushed
Like seriously how does Haza (who flipped town) following me make me look scummy in any way? This is complete nonsense.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Again, you’ve made no case against me, you’ve just voted me whilst shading someone else.
You keep pushing me for reasons I perceive to be nonsense and I'm still pretty sour about the suggestion of infolynching me d1. What even is this "non-committal shade" stuff, I only got one vote, most of the shade I throw is gonna be non-committal by definition.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Take a 10 minute break homie you're taking things too personally

I don’t see how 10 minutes is gonna change how I react to Xenus being condescending to me every time he addresses me.

Xenus

Reaction score
I'm not feeling Tweet or Xenus as particularly scummy. What do you guys think of Jeff letting Lethal push lies that he knew were lies and then giving awful reasons for joining the wagon on me?

I’ll have to look back. Give me a few hours as I’ve got to pop to the shops and do the cooking etc.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm so fucking confused by all of that

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
More votes on N0M please.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
@PHEN0M why is your only scum read right now a guy who has 4 posts? What about them was so scummy that you are targeting Magic? Also town reads please on others

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What facts hasn’t CP corrected to your liking @E-V?

Let’s start there.

I'm having trouble with calling potential pocketing by Haza as a minor suspicion then using it as a turn around on thinking no-lynch would be the best move.

I'm liking CPs conviction though, certainly more tenacious in his responses over the last few pages than he was D1 around the Magic/Haza/OMB situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.