Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@PHEN0M why is your only scum read right now a guy who has 4 posts? What about them was so scummy that you are targeting Magic? Also town reads please on others

Explained my thought process re: Poyser before. As for other scum reads, there’s no scum flips, I scum hunt off interactions, have been for a long while now.

Town reads i have are Smark, Lethal, Flay, CP, and TKOK. No really strong read on the rest for now.

Be back in a few hours, should have time to be a full participant.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
He shaded you for being busy and not posting, calling it WEAK and voting you, even though he said the exact same thing and has since...not posted :heston

My Phenom senses are tingling.

If this is the reason, it is as weak as my Flay stuff in hindsight because Poyser actually had to rep out and was busy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Probs town with that claim. His actions I've not really noticed but that cause I was scan reading as work was busy today

what about the claim/role is town, though? Like from my p.o.v it protects Valhalla (which makes sense with odin, no doubt), but it also falls into the "hey this role is advantageous to everyone, don't ever kill me" territory. Like neither scum nor town will want to lynch that role, which make it a little convenient...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And the way he voted for smark after I mentioned he wasnt around just feels...well opportunistic. as i said, his other posts were focused on CP. some odd stuff...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I suppose much like OMB, however, another claimed role only provable post death :francis

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I explained my problem with his post progression wrt to Jeff. Sometimes my reads come off of it feeling odd while reading over it, especially that early. Its why i went after Jeff last game in the first 10 pages (who was non-town). It’s not a way of reading people that’s always easy for me to explain but i try to do my best.

This as well gambit. Maybe it seems weak to you, but its day 1, there’s not going to be a solid case to be had. How’d i know he was going to be repping out? I wanted pressure on him for when he came back.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh good. you're here.

why are you voting me?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I was blah earlier on this morning and said I’d vote wherever and Doddsy politely asked at the time so i indulged him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:francis what are your actual reads then...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Explained my thought process re: Poyser before. As for other scum reads, there’s no scum flips, I scum hunt off interactions, have been for a long while now.

Town reads i have are Smark, Lethal, Flay, CP, and TKOK. No really strong read on the rest for now.

Be back in a few hours, should have time to be a full participant.

any specific reason for these?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
This as well gambit. Maybe it seems weak to you, but its day 1, there’s not going to be a solid case to be had. How’d i know he was going to be repping out? I wanted pressure on him for when he came back.

But we are on day 2 now. This would be like me still going after Flay when I got new information. I'm not calling you out for the day 1 play that isn't what I find scummy, I'm on about you still pursing it after he repped out on day 2 and surely that should alter your read. Actually expand your CP read plz?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
what about the claim/role is town, though? Like from my p.o.v it protects Valhalla (which makes sense with odin, no doubt), but it also falls into the "hey this role is advantageous to everyone, don't ever kill me" territory. Like neither scum nor town will want to lynch that role, which make it a little convenient...

Fits the theme, has Lethal ever come up with something so creative and also a theory I have. And because the other part of that theory is town, I trust Lethal.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco
5. Jeff
6. Lethal
7. Barry

8. Tweet
9. Smark