Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco
5. Jeff
6. Lethal
7. Barry

8. Tweet
9. Smark
10. TKOK
11. Phen0m
12. OMB
13. Xenus

14. Poyser
15. Gambit
16. Doddsy
17. Chloe
18. Rugrat

19. Big Man
21. Brutus

tbhtbh

Any scum reads? Why do you not have Evans as town may I ask?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fits the theme, has Lethal ever come up with something so creative and also a theory I have. And because the other part of that theory is town, I trust Lethal.

ok then. Guessing this theory doesn't need to be shared with the class at this point either. I'm fine with trusting your judgement for now if thats the case

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
But we are on day 2 now. This would be like me still going after Flay when I got new information. I'm not calling you out for the day 1 play that isn't what I find scummy, I'm on about you still pursing it after he repped out on day 2 and surely that should alter your read. Actually expand your CP read plz?

I’ll ask you a hypothetical, what if i have reason that isn’t known to everyone to continue to pursue my read?

My CP read is going to be called stupid, but I 100% agree with his self assessment about not killing Magic night 1 if he’s scum. He also has been a bit defensive this day phase, i don’t liken reactive/agressive CP to scum CP. Feel like he calmly tries to get pressure off of himself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco
5. Jeff
6. Lethal
7. Barry

8. Tweet
9. Smark
10. TKOK
11. Phen0m
12. OMB
13. Xenus

14. Poyser
15. Gambit
16. Doddsy
17. Chloe
18. Rugrat

19. Big Man
21. Brutus

tbhtbh

Can you explain the Xenus read plis?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
any specific reason for these?

See above post for CP.

I forget who asked me about lethal earlier But as I explained there, don’t think lethal as scum picks now to debut the italics gimmick. It draws Unnecessary attention to himself. His claim further cements him as town to me.

As for the Kok. I stole that from Magic V1. He can read him well, and if he said he’s town, i trust him.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’ll ask you a hypothetical, what if i have reason that isn’t known to everyone to continue to pursue my read?

My CP read is going to be called stupid, but I 100% agree with his self assessment about not killing Magic night 1 if he’s scum. He also has been a bit defensive this day phase, i don’t liken reactive/agressive CP to scum CP. Feel like he calmly tries to get pressure off of himself.

How strong is the reason?

It's not stupid because I agree HE wouldn't make the decision to make the kill on Magic. However sometimes other teammates make it. I remember a game where CP was busy so he didn't make kill choices or even discussed them.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
ok then. Guessing this theory doesn't need to be shared with the class at this point either. I'm fine with trusting your judgement for now if thats the case

I mean it can but yeah it ain't urgent and could be wrong. Just a hunch.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
How strong is the reason?

It's not stupid because I agree HE wouldn't make the decision to make the kill on Magic. However sometimes other teammates make it. I remember a game where CP was busy so he didn't make kill choices or even discussed them.

Stop fishing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for fairness's sake, there was only one kill last night as well, and we have missing information (presumably). so the "he wouldnt have shot magic" argument isn't the strongest for me, too many variables

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Then don’t :draper2

You digging for more information on a hypothetical is suspicious though my guy.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
well seems like a lot of tail chasing and arguments my biggest interest is right now with CP and then with the Lrthal/EV stuff I still not a huge fan of Smark responses sounds way to defensive imo maybe I am reading it wrong. I guess I was wrong on at least Xenus don't but Odo giving a fake role of odin to anyone.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean I'm already voting you for a claim because I find you scummy so I don't see how it is. But shoot your shot kid

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Picked a nice easy, pushable target, the guy who had the one scum read on a guy with 4 posts and reps out. Yet I’m the lazy one :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.