Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You say here that unless he’s got a decent explanation he should be pushed and, to be honest, I think he does (see below) and I’m concerned that it was your wagon for Haza and you’re twisting this to seem like CP’s wagon.

Think I’m guilty of here of getting caught up in the thread without actually following through with reading it. Serves me right.

CP’s done enough here and I want to hear from Jeff as I want an explanation on why he liked this:

Unvote

I’m going back to where I’m confident and pushing my own read.

Vote Tweet

So you unvote CP I assume, ask for Jeff’s explanation (I certainly would be interested in that as well) and then vote Tweet because it’s your own read? You should be voting your own reads anyway, but how would Jeff’s explanation affect your Tweet? Should you not like it?

Xenus

Reaction score
Ergh my post didn’t include all the quotes. This is taking me ages on a phone and my bold button has disappeared. Your site sucks Smark :brodgers

This is the quote where CP actually gives the reads:

Evans/Jeff/Barry/Smark/Gambit/Doddsy all seem town to me for the same reasons others have brought up. I think Alco is also most likely town because his scum meta is to line up behind more influential players and coast on being agreeable. This game he's been more independent and has called out Magic on some things. Been a while since I played with Chloe B but the way he went about his claim and his general antagonism points to him being town as well. OMB has also been playing more to his town meta of mainly suspecting people rather than making weak town reads.

For scum I agree that Lethal has been playing pretty much the same as last game and would be down to push him tomorrow.

And this is the explanation I meant to quote:

1 isn't a reason to vote me, period
2 isn't a reason to vote me, voting and unvoting someone isn't suspicious
3 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza
4 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza

You'd rather vote me for no good reasons, supporting Lethal's case which you knew was non-factual, than push Doddsy who you accuse of lying about you twice with his push on you?

I don't think this is town Jeff after all.

vote Jeff

Xenus

Reaction score
So you unvote CP I assume, ask for Jeff’s explanation (I certainly would be interested in that as well) and then vote Tweet because it’s your own read? You should be voting your own reads anyway, but how would Jeff’s explanation affect your Tweet? Should you not like it?

Can you please actually read my posts? I’m not sure how you misunderstand what I’m (and everyone else is) saying so often. Jeff’s explanation has no bearing on my voting of Tweet. I asked for Jeff’s explanation and went back to my original vote - they’re entirely mutually exclusive.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Can you please actually read my posts? I’m not sure how you misunderstand what I’m (and everyone else is) saying so often. Jeff’s explanation has no bearing on my voting of Tweet. I asked for Jeff’s explanation and went back to my original vote - they’re entirely mutually exclusive.

You’re being extreme ass right now. Hope you realize this. There was literally nothing in those two post magic post that explains why he jumped from Tweet to Lethal it just not make any sense why you would mistake those two names. I also didn’t like how you were talking about CP mention Jeff and then voted for Tweet so I was simply asking how would that explanation affect your vote on tweet because you mentioned them in the same fucking post. So of course they can be mutual exclusive by the same time you can only vote one person so if you don’t like Jeff’s explanation that’s going to affect your vote on tweet or it’s not gonna affect your vote on tweet which is what I was asking you? It’s actually important to know these things. It’s helpful for reading you, Jeff, cp and tweet.

I also didn’t like how you said you’re going back to your own read because why weren’t you always voting for your own read. Do you often sheep others reads?

Anyways don’t even bother so don’t at me and I won’t at you anymore. Have a nice day.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Magic didn't jump from Tweet to Lethal. He always meant to vote Lethal, not Tweet. That's why he said "oops meant to do this" and voted Lethal immediately after voting Tweet.

Reactions: Xenus

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Magic didn't jump from Tweet to Lethal. He always meant to vote Lethal, not Tweet. That's why he said "oops meant to do this" and voted Lethal immediately after voting Tweet.

How do you accidentally vote for tweet though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Doesn’t make any goddamn sense and took him like seven minutes to realize he made the wrong mistake like if I voted for the wrong fucking guy will take me seconds to realize that shit not minutes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Same way any typo happens?

You have to bold that name like I don’t really understand how you think that just simply typing the wrong word in a text like he had to bold that stuff set the angle yet this looks good and then leave it there for several minutes

Xenus

Reaction score

I’ve already tried. Just don’t.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You have to bold that name like I don’t really understand how you think that just simply typing the wrong word in a text like he had to bold that stuff set the angle yet this looks good and then leave it there for several minutes
What is your theory? That he actually meant to vote Tweet but changed his mind, even though he said "sure let's do this" and the "this" that was going on in the thread at the time was people pushing Lethal? That makes less sense than it just being a typo. Which it obviously was.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oh man now if Magic v2 is scum people are going to point to this as me defending him. :mjcry

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’ve already tried. Just don’t.

For the record this kind of condescending bullshit should count towards the fucking no flaming no fucking whatever bullshit we’re supposed to be adhering to in the pals era. Don’t worry you don’t have to try anymore brother. This will be my last post in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.