Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Tbf Haza has a history of trying to pocket me when he's scum so not having to worry about that was an attractive option
nah I had some minor suspicion that he may be trying to pocket me as he likes to do

I was fine with a no lynch as I stated
Being around early and pushing his own directions + going against Magic to Lynch Haza seems like town Big Man. I guess they could be scum together tho, wouldn't say he's a solid town read
I don't have that many posts, E-V. Why couldn't you find the answers yourself? Took me one minute.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Haza's play around me felt like the game on PerC I played where he was scum and tried to pocket me, I already said this. Also felt comfortable following Big Man because his initial play felt town (which I also explained why). Please read my posts. You keep saying I haven't provided explanations for stuff when I have. It's getting tedious.

Yep

I am reading your posts, cut the condescension please.

nah I had some minor suspicion that he may be trying to pocket me as he likes to do

I was fine with a no lynch as I stated

So a minor suspicion is what switched your mind from "No lynch is best" to a lynch?

I've already stated I have no issues with the Haza lynch but you went from voting Magic, suddenly unvoting because of vibes, claiming a no lynch is best based on the play at that time before trying to force an OMB lynch to confirm census, repeating a no lynch is best and then just following Big Man onto Haza.

You can see how that looks odd, yes?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I know this part because I questioned him about his weird swap from omb to Haza but did he at any point mention being pro or con no lynch? That would be more damming to me.

Not specifically around Haza other than saying let's confirm the census by lynching OMB or no lynch is best.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So a minor suspicion is what switched your mind from "No lynch is best" to a lynch?

I've already stated I have no issues with the Haza lynch but you went from voting Magic, suddenly unvoting because of vibes, claiming a no lynch is best based on the play at that time before trying to force an OMB lynch to confirm census, repeating a no lynch is best and then just following Big Man onto Haza.

You can see how that looks odd, yes?
You should try reading the posts around those posts to see the context. Reading posts in isolation is a trap town fall into that lead to them making bad reads like this one. Context is important.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You should try reading the posts around those posts to see the context. Reading posts in isolation is a trap town fall into that lead to them making bad reads like this one. Context is important.

I can go back quote the entire Magic/OMB/Haza lynch, display it to you here and I'm still going to tell you it looks odd tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I can go back quote the entire Magic/OMB/Haza lynch, display it to you here and I'm still going to tell you it looks odd tbh
I don't really care if my play looks odd to you to be honest. :draper2

I've corrected the facts and "it looks odd" is all you have left. That shouldn't be convincing to anyone.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I also think it’s telling that the OMB lynch seems to have died a death. No one wants to confirm the split now, despite there being only one death?

the only reason you have a census in a game is if there’s shenanigans with the split and Odo knows this. 15/5/1/1 is a pretty tame split, so I’m assuming a recruiter or two SK’s? But no one has even mentioned this despite a vanilla N1.
He offered himself as a lynch lol because he had a shit role. 0% chance he’s scum imo

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
2nd time you've said this with no evidence to back it up, I'm going to ask for an explanation now, as I don't feel this is even accurate
If Doddsy is lying about you then why not push him for it? Why vote me just because Lethal's claim appears legit?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@Alco

1) he's started this Lethal wagon
2) he voted magic, unvoted weird after, which haza then did the same
3) haza got sussed and pushed hard cuz of it, he made no effort to quench that
4) he voted haza anyways and let him fry even he followed him on magic

Unless he has a feasible explanation for any of these actions, he needs to be pushed
1 isn't a reason to vote me, period
2 isn't a reason to vote me, voting and unvoting someone isn't suspicious
3 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza
4 isn't a reason to vote me, I never town read Haza

You'd rather vote me for no good reasons, supporting Lethal's case which you knew was non-factual, than push Doddsy who you accuse of lying about you twice with his push on you?

I don't think this is town Jeff after all.

vote Jeff

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Also FWIW I'm happy to drop a vote CP here as the points made so far on him are solid.
Really? Because I just debunked all of the points using posts I had already made except the one where me voting and unvoting Magic was "odd".

Here was your response to me voting and unvoting Magic:

CP randomly backtracking seems town tbh, it's way too overt to be a scum play.
Solid, you said?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Gotta work. People should be unvoting me. @Xenus I see you.

Reactions: Xenus

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't really care if my play looks odd to you to be honest. :draper2

I've corrected the facts and "it looks odd" is all you have left. That shouldn't be convincing to anyone.

I'm not sure you've corrected facts, but it's clear you're just gonna be a [censored] :pals: instead of discussing things with me which is disappointing.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm not sure you've corrected facts, but it's clear you're just gonna be a [censored] :pals: instead of discussing things with me which is disappointing.
This post has no relationship with reality.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What facts hasn’t CP corrected to your liking @E-V?

Let’s start there.

Xenus

Reaction score
@Alco

1) he's started this Lethal wagon
2) he voted magic, unvoted weird after, which haza then did the same
3) haza got sussed and pushed hard cuz of it, he made no effort to quench that
4) he voted haza anyways and let him fry even he followed him on magic

Unless he has a feasible explanation for any of these actions, he needs to be pushed

You say here that unless he’s got a decent explanation he should be pushed and, to be honest, I think he does (see below) and I’m concerned that it was your wagon for Haza and you’re twisting this to seem like CP’s wagon.

Think I’m guilty of here of getting caught up in the thread without actually following through with reading it. Serves me right.

CP’s done enough here and I want to hear from Jeff as I want an explanation on why he liked this:

I'd like to point out that CP has not yet addressed E-V's request to provide his reads, claiming he was "really busy" but went on to make ~10 posts and start a trash case against me

Unvote

I’m going back to where I’m confident and pushing my own read.

Vote Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.