Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He didn’t. He meant lethal the first time. It was a typo. That’s why he said “oops I meant Lethal lol”

Which is why I said what I said. How do you mistakenly vote for Tweet if you meant Lethal? A few minutes went by between those as well. It’s quite weird.

Xenus

Reaction score
Which is why I said what I said. How do you mistakenly vote for Tweet if you meant Lethal? A few minutes went by between those as well. It’s quite weird.

I think it was just a brain fart. Much ado about nothing. But I could be wrong of course.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Odin, Asgard Aligned, Steward of Valhalla. I am the King of Asgard and the Allfather of the Norse Pantheon. As such, I oversee Valhalla. During the events of Ragnarök, I was fated to face Fenrir and be devoured.

Basically I am a passive role but if I am killed, Valhalla is destroyed. If I am augmented, I gain an additional perk that will be revealed upon augmentation.

Told you it was huge.
Well that fits into the beloved princess range.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also i buy the claim. Probs for different reasons than xenus

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xenus

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count 2

CP 6 - Chloe, Jeff, Alco, Xenus, Lethal, Ace
Lethal 3 - CP, Tweet, Magic
Xenus 1 - Big Man
Phenom 2 - Barry, Gambit
Jeff 2 - Doddsy, Phenom

You have approximately 13 hours remaining. 11 votes to lynch.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
5:40am

6:00am

7:47am

Fluffy as a bunny rabbit

8:07am

8:09am

8:10am

10:39am

10:49am
The first post you quoted is literally me replying to Jeff with my reads, a post which he liked so I'm not sure why he's pretending I never got back to him

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
2nd time you've said this with no evidence to back it up, I'm going to ask for an explanation now, as I don't feel this is even accurate
My evidence is just the people that you had been pushing. Weren't really breaking the safety nets with who you were putting your vote on which moved around quite a bit. Not saying you're necessarily scum for it just want more info on it, although pushing CP might make it a moot point.

I won't put a vote on CP because he already has enough and is in EXECUTE territory

Also Xenus is town purely cause hes my boy :goku

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
seriously? What has got you so wound up in my posts that you’ve resorted to stropping?

Its adorable you think i reacted strictly to you, pretty sure there was 3/4 people calling me shit for pushing my Poyser/Magic read. It is what it is, I’ll jump in and contribute votes when needed.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Does Odo like to use the execute role? I know a few people don’t like that I do.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'd like to point out that CP has not yet addressed E-V's request to provide his reads, claiming he was "really busy" but went on to make ~10 posts and start a trash case against me
Hey @Jeff Valley Driver why did you like this post when you knew it was non-factual? It was your request, not EV's, and I did provide you my reads, a post which you liked. In fact, all throughout Lethal's series of incorrect posts about me, you didn't correct the record once despite being present and knowing he was wrong?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Hey @Jeff Valley Driver why did you like this post when you knew it was non-factual? It was your request, not EV's, and I did provide you my reads, a post which you liked. In fact, all throughout Lethal's series of incorrect posts about me, you didn't correct the record once despite being present and knowing he was wrong?
LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif

I, as one that didn't know those posts weren't factual, am interested in the response to this question

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Good catch, and I assume you mean yours not E-V’s?

Any reason Lethal would make that mistake?

Between Jeff and Lethal, who looks worse here?

Status
Not open for further replies.