Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Unvote

Vote: CP

So busy yet spaced out posts throughout the US evening that still didn't address EV or Jeff's request.

Xenus, I'm a little cautious of you buttering me up so nicely. I appreciate it though.

Alco

Reaction score
I really have no idea about Xenus' scum game. But he's not setting off any alarm bells with me for the moment.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Looking at your receipts @Lethal Banks

A quick glance back at CP, I notice he didn't actually start pushing you until I mentioned this:

Do you see any similarities between Lethal this game and Lethal last game?

Last game I brought up how as town he tends to vote, ask questions and generally do things but like last game, he hasn’t offered a lot in his posts IMO

When he then mirrored as the reason for his scum read on you, then when he promised reasons, he didn't deliver. Do you think he was hoping someone would make the wagon for him to take the blame if you are town?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Looking at your receipts @Lethal Banks

A quick glance back at CP, I notice he didn't actually start pushing you until I mentioned this:

When he then mirrored as the reason for his scum read on you, then when he promised reasons, he didn't deliver. Do you think he was hoping someone would make the wagon for him to take the blame if you are town?

Lethal providing receipts. You never saw it coming :side:

iirc he did have a hinted suss of me way before that but again was sheeping off of Tweets iirc who held a belief of "good-guy" play. Is good-guy the counter/revenge for paper pushing?

To answer your question - it's very ambiguous. When CP is motivated and town (like when he bodied the Sith last game), he doesn't care about looking bad from taking blame for being wrong. Also, he hasn't put in that "sheeeeit forgot this started" yet

Alco

Reaction score

iirc he did have a hinted suss of me way before that but again was sheeping off of Tweets iirc who held a belief of "good-guy" play. Is good-guy the counter/revenge for paper pushing?

To answer your question - it's very ambiguous. When CP is motivated and town (like when he bodied the Sith last game), he doesn't care about looking bad from taking blame for being wrong. Also, he hasn't put in that "sheeeeit forgot this started" yet
For what it's worth, I don't think he did the "sheeeit" thing last game either.

Also good-guying is a scumboi giving off easy town reads to people who are easily mislynched, hoping to look town off it when they ultimately flip. (at least that's how I'm interpreting it)

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Also good-guying is a scumboi giving off easy town reads to people who are easily mislynched, hoping to look town off it when they ultimately flip. (at least that's how I'm interpreting it)

Thanks for clarifying that for me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

yeah thats how i would describe it as well. its a pretty common scum trap to fall into.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
please tag me if I am required. Going out of town for the day but will be back in the later PM.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Where was the hinted suss?

Ace

Reaction score
While I'm voting CP I'd like to also point out i'm feeling worse and worse about Ace.

His vote looked very weird there on Haza, which is fine enough, but man he went out of his way to explain it and defend himself for it. I cant shake it.

See below.

Not really because in the hour and a half that it took off you didn't have your vote on there before
I explained my attitude towards the lynch.

I hate no lynch. As it means we don't get info.
I'd have preferred to lynch OMB for the more obvious binary information but was happy enough to go Haza route.
Was literally waiting up to put my lynch on whichever was chosen so that we didn't get NL.

___

CP was pretty vocal about OMB why didn't you back him and help him?
I did. Read back.

___

So what changed in the 20 or 30 minutes between these post? Did you just want a lynch at that point?
Read the context of this. I was saying that the claim was dicey because it looks like it could be designed to let Haza survive another day. Which, if he was scum who was presuming he was gonna die, would at least let him use any other role he had for scum on N1.

Obviously hindsight is a bitch but eh.

Also, I made it clear that while I preferred OMB as a lynch, I was happy to vote Haza and that it was better than a no lynch. I made it clear a good while before the deadline that I was waiting to see which of those directions we were going and stick my vote to help the cause as I am vehemently against D1 no lynching, and both OMB and Haza lynches provided value.
___
I had already been asked to defend this several times and given how late I was on the lynch I was expecting more people to ask questions without understanding the context, hence me making the post.

I understand being suss for voting late. But criticising me wanting to make a clear and articulate explanation so I didn't continue to get questions regarding specific out-of-context posts is not fair at all.

Ace

Reaction score
Also FWIW I'm happy to drop a vote CP here as the points made so far on him are solid.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not very strong, but yeah

Oh right, yeah I saw & replied to his post.

Prior to that though, no mention of his sus about you until it was brought up to him.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I missed this off the lethal post because I missed it the first time - for full disclosure. This isn’t very “Magic”, why are you pushing this along? I know what I’m expecting you to say, but I also know you’re smart enough to know I know too. You POE the game using town reads not scum reads, so you’re happy to push lethal because you don’t know he’s town blah blah. It just feels very underwhelming when there’s a lot of options on the table.

How do you feel about Tweet? Phenom? Big Man? Jeff? Me?

I mean I’m really not sure how you don’t understand things that are explained in the posts that you quote. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this either this game.

Well, excuse me Mr. Xenus, but where exactly in those two quoted posts from Magic did he explain jumping from Tweet to Lethal?

Xenus

Reaction score
Well, excuse me Mr. Xenus, but where exactly in those two quoted posts from Magic did he explain jumping from Tweet to Lethal?

He didn’t. He meant lethal the first time. It was a typo. That’s why he said “oops I meant Lethal lol”

Status
Not open for further replies.