Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Bold I lean town on. Scum would be in the other 6 names. Jeff, Tweet, Big Man, Phenom, CP, Ace. Starting with town reads as I feel more confident in those
I agree with the N0M read tbh, so...

Official Vote: N0M

I've explained my reasoning for why I think N0M could be scum last dayphase. Much of his reasoning feels lazy and without bothering to look for any context so as to absolve himself of any real culpability to his nudges. Dunno bout you guys, but I like this direction for now.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not feeling Lethal atm

Would prefer

Vote Jeff

Because he was on the wagon and as I said I feel like he's been going for low hanging fruit all game, wouldn't mind some further info

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean OMB is a weak one though

Not for the moment. Plenty of possible answers to the lack of night kill.
Sounds good to me :pals:

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
How long left of day? I plan to do a proper read back for those 6 when back from work. Actually I'll make it 7 and add OMB.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

I've explained my reasoning for why I think N0M could be scum last dayphase. Much of his reasoning feels lazy and without bothering to look for any context so as to absolve himself of any real culpability to his nudges. Dunno bout you guys, but I like this direction for now.

I will say I'm not a fan of the Magic press as it is clear Poyser repped out due to other stuff. That vote felt more scummy then anything else he did but would have to double check

Reactions: Xenus

Ace

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I think Nom was voting Magic on day 1 too? Felt to me like he was responding to Magic's attempt to assert himself as town leader both times rather than Magic's potential alignment.

Not sure if that makes Phenom more or less suss but worth pointing out.

Ace

Reaction score

This is a decent point, though. The Magic votes do feel lazy if nothing else.

Ace

Reaction score
I know people are going to look at my late vote unfavourably so let me defend it preemptively.

1. I made it clear that I don't want a mislynch.
2. There was enough to go on re: Haza and his claim to lynch him. And the wagon, people's posts around him etc gives us info.
3. I was asking well before the deadline whether we were going OMB or Haza, and said I would throw my lynch whichever way we choose.
4. I said I would prefer OMB but was willing to go Haza if the OMB lynch wasn't going to be a thing.

If you've got any more questions, ask away. I'll be in and out today between work but happy to answer anything y'all have.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Yep, I will kill people I'm suspecting in the thread as scum. But I wouldn't kill Magic n1. So if the thinking is that Magic is the scum kill, which I'm cautiously assuming for now, then I'm not taking people saying I'm scum seriously.
Eh...

This is just WIFOM. I don’t think people should be sussing you because of it, but it’s certainly no reason to drop suspicions

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I could use this for instance and say “no way would Lethal kill Magic”

LethalWeaponPerson was signed in when posted
06-02-2020
07:22 AM ET (US)
Day 3 I say we push the execution lynch onto Magic. We keep him alive and win this game with skill.

Alco

Reaction score
why?

just his general attitude/demeanor?
He's a bit trolly and his claim came outta nowhere, but that probably speaks more in his favor. Also he's been going at it with quite a few people and generally doesn't seem like a scared coward.

Alco

Reaction score
Wait are we pushing Magic cause he replaced Poyser? That's no bueno, guys.

Alco

Reaction score
Scared coward Poyser, ducking the heat. (All seriousness, hope he’s good.)

Vote: Magic
You're really gonna keep hitting that nail, huh?

What about Poyser's 4 posts stood out to you, really?

Alco

Reaction score
I know people are going to look at my late vote unfavourably so let me defend it preemptively.

1. I made it clear that I don't want a mislynch.
2. There was enough to go on re: Haza and his claim to lynch him. And the wagon, people's posts around him etc gives us info.
3. I was asking well before the deadline whether we were going OMB or Haza, and said I would throw my lynch whichever way we choose.
4. I said I would prefer OMB but was willing to go Haza if the OMB lynch wasn't going to be a thing.

If you've got any more questions, ask away. I'll be in and out today between work but happy to answer anything y'all have.
It's not even pre-emptive anymore, Ace :p

You've made this post like 3 times already now, just worded differently. So self-aware.

Reactions: Big Man
Status
Not open for further replies.