Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I agree CP saying he's sus of Magic only to then shoot him is a weird move, it's pretty WIFOMy tho, I don't even wanna go down that rabbit hole. I got no complaints with him outside that either so I don't see myself looking that direction anytime soon

vote Lethal
my only thing with cp was he was sorta weird around unvoting magic,but it got overshadowed by haza.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could see just about anyone make that Magic kill tbh, lower tier players might be cowards and higher tier players mighta thought his position in thread was bad enough that they wouldnt have to worry about Watcher/BG being on him. I'd rather follow my own lead than WIFOM over that kill choice endlessly.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
my only thing with cp was he was sorta weird around unvoting magic,but it got overshadowed by haza.
Tbh CP unvoting like that and basically killing the momentum of his own wagon is very much in line with his town play imo, he tends to do his own thing and not care how others think of him for it.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That is possible but I feel like we should focus on the post from another angle to see if he is scum. The night kill could have also been Indy or a vig as I would presume we are missing a kill somewhere based on OMB's split
If we're missing a kill at the moment, shouldn't that bring OMB's info under more scrutiny for the moment, or do we wait to see a kill missing tomorrow?

Showtime

Reaction score
Haza 12 - Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

lol oh boy

i need to read more of the thread.

i think barry looks good

ive liked gambit too.

xenus seems to be kinda hedging, which im not a fan of but i cant really recall his scum game.

i think cp backing off me was pretty good and wanting a no lynch. a no lynch is not beneficial to town but i didnt read why he joined the haza wagon if he wanted a no lynch.

tweet also seemed to know i was town and didnt really want people to pile on, his stance was more undecided but it didnt seem like he knew id die either as he didnt say anything except to "wait until day 2".

Showtime

Reaction score
can everyone review the wagon and see who you think is town on it so we can see who we think is scum on it, please and thank you

and please don't hit me with the "there may be no scum on it". there's always scum on it. every time. every time.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i think cp backing off me was pretty good and wanting a no lynch. a no lynch is not beneficial to town but i didnt read why he joined the haza wagon if he wanted a no lynch.

Ye, my prev post with the multi-quote from CP on it. He told me he had answered where I asked why he joined the Haza wagon after he said a no lynch is best but he didn't address it with Smark from what I've read.

can everyone review the wagon and see who you think is town on it so we can see who we think is scum on it, please and thank you

and please don't hit me with the "there may be no scum on it". there's always scum on it. every time. every time.

Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

I've addressed why I'm town reading these in my reads list here:

2. Evans

3. CP - one of two null players I've got actual thoughts around other than wanting to see more, overall it reminds me of a town CP from last game but I've addressed some questions at him that have been ignored. Asking to expand around his actions with Magic etc. He's null for that reason otherwise he'd be a town lean.

4. Alco - I've enjoyed Alco's posts this game, he's not been afraid to go at stronger players like Jeff or Magic with his thoughts.

5. Jeff - Awkward start for Jeff but he's settled down and is looking like normal pro-active town Jeff to me. The Haza mislynch sucks but I don't necessarily think Haza helped himself either.

6. Lethal - Last game I made a point with CP about Lethal and how he tends to approach votes/directions when playing as his town meta and usually not a lot of direction / lack of votes have indicated a scum Lethal before. I wouldn't mind pushing this D2 for more information and to get him into the game.

7. Barry - I'm enjoying reading Barry's posts this game (not that I haven't previously :pals:) but his reads are lining up with mine around Jeff / Doddsy / Gambit.

8. Tweet - feels pretty much like last game Tweet, was quick to shut down the poor idea that Chloe could be scum because he/she/it potentially mispelled a name due to the Nordic alphabet and I didn't hate his points on the Haza wagon either tbh.

9. Smark - Who woulda thought it after that exchange!? I'm starting to understand Smark a lot more over the last day or so. 245 posts and counting, he's grilling anyone who he wants more information from and his posts look like he's actually trying to solve the game. Happy to say sorry for D1 Smark :WOW

10. TKOK - I asked him for reads and he just said Flay is town and he didn't like CPs actions around Magic. It just felt like crowd pleasing with the CP / Magic situation & a Flay town read after other players had said Flay acts out as town.

12. OMB - honestly, I think OMB is just town lol. I don't think he makes that play with mentioning Odo etc in such a big way if he didn't think it was great work. I've noticed him getting a bit snippy with players around his wagon as well which is reminiscent of him standing up to Poyser in Star Wars for me.

13. Xenus - He's been somewhat active and pushing directions but I've got a gut feeling about him lmao, he tried to shut me down early by being a bit of an ass ( :pals: he said himself he'll try to be less of one) which is exactly what he's done to me previously. I think he's probably town but I can't put my finger on it, something just feels off to me lol so I'll leave him as null for now.

15. Gambit - early on he was actually reading back into old games and he's been pushing directions maybe not as strongly as others but the effort level is still there and his thoughts have been consistent and have had pretty good conviction behind them.

16. Doddsy - think this is my first game with Doddsy? It is at least since my return a couple of months ago. Seems to be happy to take time reading and trying to understand every side of interactions and as mentioned, he's tracking along on other reads lists from players I'm thinking are town.

17. Chloe - hasn't done a lot in the game IMO, apparently this may be her/his/it's town meta but the buddying up with Magic talking about how shit we are as town and "i doubt they even go for anyone on the wagon" just doesn't sit right with me as why not help lead town if you're so good?

20. Magic - the anger / arrogant posting mirrors his indy game in WS Reloaded for me. I just can't see why he'd link himself to Haza so early as scum lol, even Haza was questioning why. I'd like more info.

Oh to clarify:

Confident they're town
Town lean / probably town
Suspicious, would like to find out more

:heston

reason for edit: fixed formatting on an emoji

Reactions: Showtime

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

lol oh boy

i need to read more of the thread.

i think barry looks good

ive liked gambit too.

xenus seems to be kinda hedging, which im not a fan of but i cant really recall his scum game.

tweet also seemed to know i was town and didnt really want people to pile on, his stance was more undecided but it didnt seem like he knew id die either as he didnt say anything except to "wait until day 2".
What do you mean I seemed to know you're town, and I also don't recall saying something like wanting people to wait until day 2? If you mean the PerC reference I made, all I was saying with that is that it's not lynchworthy if you're not obvtown on d1.

Showtime

Reaction score
What do you mean I seemed to know you're town, and I also don't recall saying something like wanting people to wait until day 2? If you mean the PerC reference I made, all I was saying with that is that it's not lynchworthy if you're not obvtown on d1.
i just mean hedging. no one was outright declaring me town, but if scum did kill me(which im not entirely sure they did) then it would somewhat make sense to not be on the side that just wants to lynch me or advocates it to look good from the flip.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

This is the wagon in comparison with my n1 reads. Wouldn't mind pushing Xenus, I think there's a decent chance that Lethal and he are teamed tho so idc which of the two I currently gotta vote.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i just mean hedging. no one was outright declaring me town, but if scum did kill me(which im not entirely sure they did) then it would somewhat make sense to not be on the side that just wants to lynch me or advocates it to look good from the flip.
Oh that. Well it is true that I kinda kept my hands off of ya for the entirety of d1 but I wasn't town reading you either. My stance basically was that I saw no reason to push you d1 and that you'd reveal yourself in time of your own accord.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Chloe B

Reaction score

I questioned everyone and I only liked

Jeff
Gambit
Big Man

OMB and EV situations are understandable but they're not town because of it. just won't lynch them for this wagon.

CP only following Big Man looks worse in retrospect. Barry wasn't great. Tweet I don't think responded. PHENOM and I disagreed but it didn't feel like a bad interaction. Can't remember if I pushed Xenus about anything.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

I questioned everyone and I only liked

Jeff
Gambit
Big Man

OMB and EV situations are understandable but they're not town because of it. just won't lynch them for this wagon.

CP only following Big Man looks worse in retrospect. Barry wasn't great. Tweet I don't think responded. PHENOM and I disagreed but it didn't feel like a bad interaction. Can't remember if I pushed Xenus about anything.
I didn't respond to you directly but it's pretty clear that I agreed with Jeffs case against Haza, and then my own questioning of Haza just solidified that suspicion. I asked Haza why he unvoted Magic after previously seeming very eager to push him, only to then unvote when Magic said he wasn't gonna claim, which looked like a complete bollocks reason for an unvote to me, refusal to claim usually makes Haza double down on his suspicion instead of completely dropping it. Instead of telling me why he unvoted he tapdanced around an answer and deflected so I felt good about lynching him. I wasn't around for the last couple hours of d1 but wouldn't have unvoted based off of his claim either, we've seen at least three scum duelists this year. Not to mention my stance on no-lynching is I'll lynch over no-lynching 100 times out of 100.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
CP would 100% be so bold to say something like that about magic if was scum and his team killed him. He loves WIFOM. It’s like when i do the <B>Actions final</B> post
Yep, I will kill people I'm suspecting in the thread as scum. But I wouldn't kill Magic n1. So if the thinking is that Magic is the scum kill, which I'm cautiously assuming for now, then I'm not taking people saying I'm scum seriously.

Reactions: PHEN0M
Status
Not open for further replies.