Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Surely they wouldn't be so transparent to provide this excessive WIFOM right in front of us? Surely. Move Tweets into a town lean as well
Seems like a generous lean on Tweet my pal. I agree with the Smark town read but not sure how tweets comments to Smark would also make you immediately think town.
Put it down to being overly cautious and trusting of him for once.
This explanation made no sense

@PHEN0M Why are you voting Magic and what is your read on Lethal?

Showtime

Reaction score
vote tweet

sure, let's do this since im doing nothing and nothing is bad.

cp can you do the wagon analysis thing, plz n ty.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
This explanation made no sense

@PHEN0M Why are you voting Magic and what is your read on Lethal?

He’s Poyser now right? Going back to my main read from Day 1, no scum deaths yet so no way for me to formulate reads off interactions.

With regards to lethal, i do agree with those who said that his Italics gimmick at the start of the game draws attention to him, which I don’t think he’d be fond of as scum. Those kind of attention grabbing things early game i always tend to lean towards the town side of the line.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Big Man

Reaction score
Vote Xenus

I didn't like his early play around me and I've seen a few people indicate they're reading him scum. he said he liked me off very little, all I did was call out a contradiction by Barry which would be very simple to do as scum which seemed to outweigh him not liking that I was in the thread and didn't post and also he called the flay direction an easy target which I started which would be another reason not to like me.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Yep, I will kill people I'm suspecting in the thread as scum. But I wouldn't kill Magic n1. So if the thinking is that Magic is the scum kill, which I'm cautiously assuming for now, then I'm not taking people saying I'm scum seriously.

Real recognize real:Orton3:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If Poyser/Magic ends up flipping scum, and no one wanted to give me some help with that push, I’m going to be insufferable and demand that i am followed for at least the next 3 games. :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Poyser/Magic ends up flipping scum, and no one wanted to give me some help with that push, I’m going to be insufferable and demand that i am followed for at least the next 3 games. :heston
Oh you were serious about pushing Poyser? :mj

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I explained my problem with his post progression wrt to Jeff. Sometimes my reads come off of it feeling odd while reading over it, especially that early. Its why i went after Jeff last game in the first 10 pages (who was non-town). It’s not a way of reading people that’s always easy for me to explain but i try to do my best.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Gonna be away a while, dont wait up

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I explained my problem with his post progression wrt to Jeff. Sometimes my reads come off of it feeling odd while reading over it, especially that early. Its why i went after Jeff last game in the first 10 pages (who was non-town). It’s not a way of reading people that’s always easy for me to explain but i try to do my best.
Idk, most of what went on with Poyser and Jeff happened within the first like 4 hours of the game, so that's cold coffee by now, but I know you'll do you regardless. Never change N0M :pals:

Ace

Reaction score
So what changed in the 20 or 30 minutes between these post? Did you just want a lynch at that point?
Read the context of this. I was saying that the claim was dicey because it looks like it could be designed to let Haza survive another day. Which, if he was scum who was presuming he was gonna die, would at least let him use any other role he had for scum on N1.

Obviously hindsight is a bitch but eh.

Also, I made it clear that while I preferred OMB as a lynch, I was happy to vote Haza and that it was better than a no lynch. I made it clear a good while before the deadline that I was waiting to see which of those directions we were going and stick my vote to help the cause as I am vehemently against D1 no lynching, and both OMB and Haza lynches provided value.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Haza 12 - Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

Bold I lean town on. Scum would be in the other 6 names. Jeff, Tweet, Big Man, Phenom, CP, Ace. Starting with town reads as I feel more confident in those

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean OMB is a weak one though

If we're missing a kill at the moment, shouldn't that bring OMB's info under more scrutiny for the moment, or do we wait to see a kill missing tomorrow?

Not for the moment. Plenty of possible answers to the lack of night kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.