Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal gave Tweet an easy town read > was interrogated about it > his explanation was not cash money. (he's giving Tweet a town lean out of caution and trust? :hmm: )

Seems like a pretty good argument to me, to be honest.

Xenus

Reaction score
Lethal gave Tweet an easy town read > was interrogated about it > his explanation was not cash money. (he's giving Tweet a town lean out of caution and trust? :hmm: )

Seems like a pretty good argument to me, to be honest.
Isn’t lethal’s point that he’s trusting him for now but is cautious about it? That’s the way I read it.
Either way, why does that easy town read make you suss of him? Is he buddying Tweet? Are he and Tweet aligned? Is he trying to deflect the pressure? You’re not giving much here as to actual reasons for the vote.

Alco

Reaction score
Isn’t lethal’s point that he’s trusting him for now but is cautious about it? That’s the way I read it.
Either way, why does that easy town read make you suss of him? Is he buddying Tweet? Are he and Tweet aligned? Is he trying to deflect the pressure? You’re not giving much here as to actual reasons for the vote.
Ah I read it differently then.

From my point of view it's a good guy read of Tweet.
I don't think there was much pressure on Lethal yesterday? So no, that's not it.

I have a pretty okay record of reading Lethal, so there's a portion of feeling involved too.

Also it's not at all about the italic font lol, I'm not an idiot.

Xenus

Reaction score
Ah I read it differently then.

From my point of view it's a good guy read of Tweet.
I don't think there was much pressure on Lethal yesterday? So no, that's not it.

I have a pretty okay record of reading Lethal, so there's a portion of feeling involved too.

Also it's not at all about the italic font lol, I'm not an idiot.

Good guy in what sense? The pressure I was referring to was from Tweet as lethal specifically mentions that the read is given in spite of Tweet sussing him.

I haven’t mentioned the italics when it comes to your read. That helped me formulate my own opinion on Lethal and has no bearing on your post - I think that looks good for lethal (WIFOM) and I don’t see any reason to relate that to reading him as scummy.

Xenus

Reaction score
The Lethal lean on Tweet was actually even earlier than I thought it was. The wagon appears to be based on something that happened 24 hours ago when there was still 8 hours left in Day. Why was this not picked up yesterday if it’s a great case? I don’t see it.

However; im wrong on my interpretation of Lethal’s lean on tweet being cautiously town. Reading back on it I’m not sure what he’s on about either. I just don’t think the basis of a good wagon 12 hours into D2 is a town lean 24 hours ago when we’ve had a kill and a lynch.

Xenus

Reaction score
I also think it’s telling that the OMB lynch seems to have died a death. No one wants to confirm the split now, despite there being only one death?

the only reason you have a census in a game is if there’s shenanigans with the split and Odo knows this. 15/5/1/1 is a pretty tame split, so I’m assuming a recruiter or two SK’s? But no one has even mentioned this despite a vanilla N1.

Ace

Reaction score
I also think it’s telling that the OMB lynch seems to have died a death. No one wants to confirm the split now, despite there being only one death?

the only reason you have a census in a game is if there’s shenanigans with the split and Odo knows this. 15/5/1/1 is a pretty tame split, so I’m assuming a recruiter or two SK’s? But no one has even mentioned this despite a vanilla N1.
From my side OMB is a decent lynch target we can fall back on and be guaranteed some useful information if there is nothing more interesting that comes up.

But I'm not gonna insta-push OMB now as there is nothing new we're gonna get from him.

For me at least, OMB was always a "better than no-lynch" lynch rather than a massive scumread.

Reactions: Xenus

Xenus

Reaction score
From my side OMB is a decent lynch target we can fall back on and be guaranteed some useful information if there is nothing more interesting that comes up.

But I'm not gonna insta-push OMB now as there is nothing new we're gonna get from him.

For me at least, OMB was always a "better than no-lynch" lynch rather than a massive scumread.

Good post Have a town read.

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Xenus

Reaction score
My thoughts on people below, in case anyone wants an opinion or to question me given my absence yesterday. Cba to use colours on a phone:

Alco - not a fan of his reaction to the push on lethal, but feel he was jumped on for his colour-gate. Null.

Evans - role seems town provided the split is correct. Could see this as a scum role if they have a recruiter. Lean town based on the Smark interaction - reminds me of him tunnelling me over the magic thing in tiger king.

CP - Again not a fan of the lethal push based on something that happened 24 hours ago and to me appears innocuous. Capable of doing the magic test wagon as scum or town.

Ace - (I messed up the order cause my paste button isn’t working on the phone version) His reaction to my OMB post pushes him into a town lean. Makes a justifiable case for the lynch without pushing it too much.

Jeff - would push. Not impressed with his entry on D1 (although accept he was busy) and he did push the Haza wagon and has got zero suspicion for it other than from Doddsy. A good option.

Lethal - Null but will be telling if he flips later on and could unlock the game in terms of interactions.

Barry - like this thinking on Phenom, but offered very little else.

Tweet - I’ve made my thoughts clear. Vote is on.

Smark - probably town.

TKOK - Null

Phenom - backed down way too easily on what was a blah push on Poyser/Magic. Could be lazy town which would fit the meta.

OMB - census with a blah result. I’d be surprised if he was faking the result though - would need to be led to this by someone better (sorry I know this isn’t very :pals: but it’s true.

Magic v.2 - nothing to go on.

Gambit - town lean. Good ideas and showing independent thought. Seems to be trying to work things out (e.g. Flay)

Doddsy - same as Gambit sans Flay.

Chloe - messed up his claim and reappeared at end of Day, but that’s very Flay. I’m torn but not leaning town; probably in the “would lynch” pile.

Rugrat - underwhelming. Nothing to go on save for the standard boring D1 push on a town magic. Would support a push.

Big Man - good early game but underwhelming later. Pushed the Haza lynch despite having very little involvement before it (yes I know I did this too, but I know my intentions were good and I don’t know this about others). Not commented on Flay much despite pushing that wagon whilst Gambit and I worked out the claim. Wagon for wagon’s sake?

Brutus - who?

That’s the most detailed reads list you’ll get so feel free to come at me on it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count 1

CP 1 - Chloe
Lethal 4 - CP, Tweet, Magic, Alco
Xenus 1 - Big Man
Phenom 2 - Barry, Gambit
Jeff 2 - Doddsy, Phenom
Tweet 1 - Xenus

Corrected an error in time remaining - Day 2 will last 30 hours. You therefore have just under 16 hours remaining. 11 votes to lynch.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
coffee and read back time

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Before I post my catchup input and such, I'm a little bit disappointed that people are falsely proficising my thoughts and such.

My LEAN on Tweets is based on him not being so transparent as to implicate himself in the EV/Smark exchange. I am cautious of Tweet though, as I am almost always suss of him for some reason and which to actually give it a chance this game to see if I can find town points of his. But sure, dance around my point and start a wagon from misunderstanding a point that I've clarified....3 times already? Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.