No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Have I not said that I disagree with what he said about you already? I think I've said that openly in that post and for the record the clearing of Juice is something I do disagree with.

But I do think some of what he's said about Sky has been a little valid as I myself don't think Sky is clear.
You did say that, I was just wondering what he’d done to fall in your ‘people you feel good on’ list.

The points on Sky are fair enough and I myself have said he’s valid in what he’s going for there, but there’s an open refusal to consider other options other than those he wants to go after. I find it strange how he can be town leaned in spite of that.

Shade

Reaction score
It’s the same as on WC. Come out of the thread and then click on the number of posts next to the thread in the sub forum and you can see the amount of posts per player and if you click on the number you’ll see the posts.

Oh see I never did that. I'd enter the thread and there was a search bar at the top. I'd just type your name in and do it to that member.... I'm aware now I was making it harder on myself being that you could just do that.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'm really sorry if I come off stupid. I think I'm still getting to grips with the mechanics of this forum. How do I like search out one individual player's posts? As I'm currently having to sift through everything and that's time consuming.
In the top corner you can see a dropdown menu with the dots (...). Click that, and you'll get an option to see "Who replied". Click that, and there will be a list of posters sorted by their post count in the thread. Next to their names will be the number of posts. If you click that number, it will show all of their posts they've made in this thread.

Shade

Reaction score
In the top corner you can see a dropdown menu with the dots (...). Click that, and you'll get an option to see "Who replied". Click that, and there will be a list of posters sorted by their post count in the thread. Next to their names will be the number of posts. If you click that number, it will show all of their posts they've made in this thread.

I didn't clock that before. Thank you mate.

Shade

Reaction score
You did say that, I was just wondering what he’d done to fall in your ‘people you feel good on’ list.

The points on Sky are fair enough and I myself have said he’s valid in what he’s going for there, but there’s an open refusal to consider other options other than those he wants to go after. I find it strange how he can be town leaned in spite of that.

It might be because I have an outsider's perspective. I mean Me and Shawn used to be so blinded by tunneling one another at points it was hard to see any other way. My point is, just because he tunneled you doesn't mean he's scum. For right now in what was my first read through what did make me feel OK with him was those points about Sky. I didn't outright clear him, it's just where my head was at. As I mentioned later on today as I have a show I'm trying to write atm, I'll do a read through now that I know how to search and offer more concise thoughts.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
On the note of Ekko - I'm very familiar with his play, so seeing him as apathetic as he is, is rather strange. Current inclination is some form of Indie - if scum I would expect him to be more conscious of how he will be perceived, and if town, more excited about being town (this is couched on him preferring it, I haven't factored in whether he just doesn't want to play here or whatever). In any case, not a good direction for this day.

He wasn't trying to play this fr so NAI
Just wanted to sub.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Juice is currently trying to lynch me I think
Me thinks they are trying to pocket Sky.
Possibly. Why do you think Juice has just not gone along with you and gone after Sky? Why flip it onto you?

What about the other players who commented on Juice’s play. Pendex, Jeff, to name a couple. I’m

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It might be because I have an outsider's perspective. I mean Me and Shawn used to be so blinded by tunneling one another at points it was hard to see any other way. My point is, just because he tunneled you doesn't mean he's scum. For right now in what was my first read through what did make me feel OK with him was those points about Sky. I didn't outright clear him, it's just where my head was at. As I mentioned later on today as I have a show I'm trying to write atm, I'll do a read through now that I know how to search and offer more concise thoughts.
I am making a similar point. The whole reason I said my eyes on him weren’t OMGUS was because I had other reasons to think he wasn’t acting in town’s interests which I set out and I also gave credit for the angle he was taking with Sky, albeit I didn’t like the approach.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Possibly. Why do you think Juice has just not gone along with you and gone after Sky? Why flip it onto you?

What about the other players who commented on Juice’s play. Pendex, Jeff, to name a couple. I’m

Idk
I didn't read anything yet.
I think Juice is afraid tho.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Idk
I didn't read anything yet.
I think Juice is afraid tho.

Apparently thinks me thinking someone is trying to mislynch them is sus enough to vote on?
Kek.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Theory E - looking at those who took exception to me leaving Ekko of my Magnificent Seven list.

The Bedlam Dossier
I'm here. I'll probably be in and out quite a bit today. Tuesdays are pretty busy days for me at work.

Nothing to worry about here - a fairly average check in post.

I'm not too worried about the game "dragging" yet. I got my role sent to me around 2:00 AM EST, and had been in bed for hours at that point. While I definitely don't know where everyone who's playing is located, I do see some names that I recognize from FWA stuff, and I know that they're in Eastern and Central time zones. If things haven't picked up in a few hours, I'd be concerned about things moving too slowly.

A very rational post - understanding the realisms of time zones.

I think your vote is something I've seen happen in all four games that I've taken part in here. Somebody always seems to throw a random vote out early in day 1, and then nothing usually comes from it.

As far as Lethal's response, I think it was a bit of an overreaction. But I also don't think the game is dragging as I said.

Interaction with Sky doesn't seem forced at all.

I don't think Sky's vote really shows anything, as I said a few minutes ago. Every game I've played here, somebody has shot off a random name of someone on day 1, typically someone who hasn't posted yet. In fact, I was told that it was a normal move in the last game that I played when I questioned it.

I'm actually reading you town based on how argumentative you're being with everyone, as I don't think scum would take that approach. You saying that I claimed you were being toxic when I said I hope things "remain" positive/fun is a little odd, but I'm hoping you're just trying to force a misstep to expose scum early.

No strong read on Silent Bite or Mando right now.

This viewpoint potentially ties into Theory C of town potential just arguing with town.

I find myself slightly leaning towards a version of Theory C.

I may be way off here, but it seems pretty early for mafia to be trying to create chaos through an argument. In the games I've played before, I've seen scum members do that when numbers are a bit lower and there are multiple names being talked about.

Lethal trying to attract votes just by arguing with people seems a bit below his play. If you vote for someone who disagrees with you/argues with you, it typically makes you look overly defensive. If Lethal was trying to draw votes, I don't think this would be the best route to take.

I'm not ready to say that "everyone is town" that has posted so far, but I do think it's pretty feasible that Lethal is town and just trying to drive conversation, even if his methods of doing so can rub some people the wrong way. It did get a reaction. I also think it's entirely possible that SB is town, and they're just clashing. Scum being so insulting/argumentative at this early stage seems like a big gamble IMO.

Continues to follow the Theory C line of thought.

I see Ekko on the player list on page 1, haven’t seen anything from him, and notice that he didn’t make your list of people who have posted less than Smark? Oversight?

Although I have stated after - that my exclusion of Ekko was intentional. I must actually acknowledge this as good detection skills. Brings attention a detail that other might have missed.

I think this means at least at some level that Tommy and Ekko are not both scum together. And at this point I don't either are scum - but just a noted observation.

I just don’t find it plausible that someone who typically bombs the thread with posts doesn’t know the game started. I’m not pulling the trigger on voting you, but I’m definitely making a note of you saying scum is hiding in inactivity while defending Ekko not posting.

Doesn't seem to understand what I am saying. Either its genuine or it doesn't help game plan if it makes sense. I think its the first one though.

you said “at least one” which is quite different than “potentially one.”

I also think this is good detection skills - although it might be using the magnifying lens too hard. Looking for mistakes in every word used - well thats a road I've been down before.

The questions are about why didn’t you include Ekko in the list. Pen offered a good reason in that Ekko didn’t appear on the list of posters. Was that why you didn’t mention Ekko?

To clarify. Ekko was intentionally not on the list. I thought the sandwich analogy explained why.

I’m gonna follow the crowd regarding Juice for now. If you all say this is normal play, I’ll take your word for it. You’ve played with her far more than I have, and I really hate the idea of a mislynch right off the bat.

I also don't see a member of the mafia saying this out loud at all.

This is a solid, solid point. My issue with Juice’s play had largely revolved around not putting Ekko on the inactive list and then giving weird responses when questioned about it. When you put that with some of the stuff that you pointed out (like the stuff I quoted), I’m more comfortable putting Juice back on my scum reads.

I do lean town on Lethal, so Juice coming up with multiple theories that put suspicion on Lethal doesn’t set well.

The three theories were a direct response to Lethal vs. Jeff.

----

And then we reach my intention for starting Theory E - which means posts after, might be made to change my viewpoint.

At this point - I actually think that Tommy comes off as fairly town from what they've said.

good-boy-seal-print-distress-texture-red-vector-rubber-tag-unclean-text-title-placed-double-parallel-lines-136930554.jpg

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Juice at least coming through with the backup for her points so that's good I guess.