No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Pendex

Reaction score
So it's potentially TMI indicative that I called Jeff a white knight rather than suss him as having wolf motivation there....but you're saying it's to defend a townie which in itself can be TMI indicative. You've spun yourself into a contradiction here pal.
Hmm, if it were TMI then Silent would be Town, was the point. I said elsewhere I believe that I don't think you and Silent are scum together. That said, I don't think it *is* TMI, just that it could be.
What’s your preferred direction now?
No idea, just sped through the thread.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
End of IRL Day thoughts, not going to be a full read list as quite a few people don't have many posts

Townier pile
Abi - logical reads and I liked the readbacks
Mando - gut and agreement read, our brain cells are rubbing in similar directions and I like that
Wang - helpful boi, seems to be trying to aid town even with fewer posts
Tommy - similar vibe from Tommy that I got from town PHEN0M in the old days. Never a town leader but doing what he can and generally not having his alignment be in any doubt
Barry - milder blue for him as he seems too conciliatory towards Juice but he agrees with dislike of Pendex so pals

Reasons to feel ambivalent pile
Jeff - idk I'm getting town leader Jeff that I gravitate to but I'm also getting something more sinister. Maybe it's the connection he made to Juice by stepping in to answer a question directed to Juice. Hoping I can get something more solid on him
Lethal - had zero reason to continue that opening squabble as scum but something inside me is starting to apply WIFOM to that and that's not a comfortable position for me to be in
OMB - being his usual wishy-washy low-content self, would rather not have him as a distraction for scum to exploit but don't particularly think he's scum rn
John McHenry - Ekko direction is bizarre and he seems to be avoiding giving actual opinions on relevant things like my push on Juice or the Mando/Pendex thing
T-Pein - total wildcard, can anyone really read this guy?

Scummier pile
Pendex - defended Juice and got into a dumb semantic argument with Mando for reasons
Juice - lol

I can see that this is a bit more valid than when I first shaded it prior to my catchup.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'd probably try and engage somewhere else but I have just woken up so memory is a blur.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hmm, if it were TMI then Silent would be Town, was the point. I said elsewhere I believe that I don't think you and Silent are scum together. That said, I don't think it *is* TMI, just that it could be.
I don't see how this tracks though - you can't TMI for one possibility and it not be TMI for the other.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay so I’ve been thinking after a read back, and I’m left with three options.

- Pendex. I think I’ve been over this one enough and it is where my vote currently is. I want to see what Grim’s reasoning is as well. Now that I am seemingly off the table, I’d like to know what Pendex’s thoughts are on where to go, as I’ve asked them

- OMB. I don’t think OMB has been very forthcoming with his reads and this has even been the case when directly asked for them. Has given some thoughts to his credit though.

- McHenry. As I’ve responded to his posts, his thoughts seem mainly focused on his past experiences with other players and not what has happened in this game. I don’t like the admission that Ekko is an option because it would be an easy lynch, for a reason that I can assume is that Ekko will not be here to defend himself.

My main reservation for not switching to McHenry from Pendex is Abi’s scum lean on Jeff. Jeff was the one who initially threw McHenry out there and I feel comfortable on Abi being town so I want to know what his thoughts are on both of those slots before going for a switch.

I think on reflection, Pein’s play last night was more unhelpful than it was scummy. The lack of openness and what I viewed as baiting weren’t helpful or necessary, I still feel that way, but I don’t think that was necessarily from a position of him being scum. I want to know his wider thoughts outside of myself, Sky and Juice as well as if anything has changed for him in relation to the three of us.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
I don't see how this tracks though - you can't TMI for one possibility and it not be TMI for the other.
Maybe I'm not making myself clear - what you said *could* be TMI, that is mutually exclusive to itself.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Gacy
Pendex
Sky
T-Pein™
Mandalorian
Lethal Jade
John McHenry
People's Wang
Cereal Killer
The Grimch
Sister Abigail
Silent Bite
Turanga Leela
PHEN0M
Baldrick
Shade
Tommy Bedlam
Ekkologix

I'm happy with this for now

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
- OMB. I don’t think OMB has been very forthcoming with his reads and this has even been the case when directly asked for them. Has given some thoughts to his credit though.
Not sure if his meta still tracks but generally scum OMB doesn't have many reads or content, town OMB will try and paint everyone with a brush at some point. I have seen him softly defend me and he hasn't really got into the game yet. You got the quotes for when you asked him btw? Cos I know he did say he was feeling off

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’d like a full reads list from @Turanga Leela before making my mind up on whether to add them to my list of options for a vote. A list of the players in the game with the direction you lean on them and also ideally why.

Pendex

Reaction score
@LethalI just reread it so I can see what you're saying, so:

My initial reading was that Silent (scum) was trying to defend a player to look good (not defend a scum buddy, didn't read that way) off of it.

You then said it was white knighting

I pointed out that I saw it the other way (scum defending town), so I wanted to know why you saw it as personally motivated, rather than mafia motivated

Does that make sense? If you consult my reads, you can see my viewpoint here

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not sure if his meta still tracks but generally scum OMB doesn't have many reads or content, town OMB will try and paint everyone with a brush at some point. I have seen him softly defend me and he hasn't really got into the game yet. You got the quotes for when you asked him btw? Cos I know he did say he was feeling off
I’ll try and grab them. I know he’s unwell so I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for that but I did get a feel that he was not elaborating.

I’ve seen scum OMB be the most active person in the game before, sit back before and I’ve seen him do both as town, too.

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Maybe I'm not making myself clear - what you said *could* be TMI, that is mutually exclusive to itself.

:reigns3

If it was a wolf motivation then it's just sillyness to bring that much attention to himself. How can it perceived as TMI? He leapt to the defense of Sky cos I shat on her vote and reason for it. You've displayed potential TMI yourself with this context by suggesting Sky is townie and needed defending.