No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Rule 1 of playing with T-Pain. It'd excruciating and like pulling teeth. It's why I rarely ever listen to a word he says.

Nah voting up T-Pein is a waste, should prob just be vigged

Shooting T-Pein would just be a waste of a bullet rn tbh

I can never read him just because his posts are so insane.

I think these posts are a little disrespectful to him fwiw. There is a method to play with him, as complex as his style is.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For you to present what you have and misquote me - not misinterpret- several times to now say that you just took something the wrong way doesn’t compute with me.

You at no point asked me what I meant by it or if there was any subtext to it, because if you did I would have simply said what I’ve been saying all along.

You recreated the post more than once to make it fit more into what you were trying to push forward whilst still saying that it was weak reasoning. If it was weak and you knew it was, why embellish it and omit other parts of my involvement in the game? What was the agenda there?

Mando/Ratchet are not s/s

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Probably about a 6.

I’ve said that you aren’t the option for me ahead of Pendex because I can see why you want to vote for Sky, as you hinted towards earlier and have now elaborated on. Whereas I don’t think Pendex’s reasoning holds up very well at all.

The main thing pulling you away from town for me is the refusal to discuss anything other than who you want to lynch and the adamancy to just do what you say. You’ve not been open to discussing wider play and I view that as unhelpful and not conducive to town’s goals, as already stated.

I think you’re being combative for an unknown reason (are you still holding a grudge about the fake slip a few games ago?), I’m not the one to hold grudges and I’m definitely not the one to get in a flaming argument in thread because that’s just not my bag. I’ve got all the patience in the world to deal with this so keep it coming if that’s how you want it to be.

So Pendex is higher? Interesting that you vote on Pein instead

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am you're main scum read - because I've laid done four options.

I don't think you've presented one theory - other than strange viewpoint that scum hunting and offering options, is scummy.

That is illogical Captain Kirk.
I think the crux of it - and I’m happy to be corrected by the way - is the weight that you’re giving to your theories and that you’re treating them like reads.

I personally think it’s a good thing that you’re presenting options and theories for us to discuss. However, they are not the same as you giving your thoughts on players’ alignments based on their play.

Do you still feel that all or any of the options you have presented are plausible? Has anything happened to make you think that one or more of them are no longer possible?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
not in the mood to play this one. i wasn't even a player originally

I am town, and the extent of energy I spend here will only be to answer "legitimate" questions and make myself be townie enough to see despite my incoming low post count

if my claim is needed to solve anything, tag me and hopefully I see it

good luck
I hope everything is as okay as they can be, Ekko. Take care of yourself and hope to see you pop in here every now and then.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't mind man post right now feels rather genuine and thinking sky is town atm not sure what to think of juice stuff seems like it's fluff trying to decode the post rather than straight answers.
Whilst it’s not much, at least these are some reads. I’d be interested to know what specifically has you feeling good about myself and Sky. Although it’s just Sky that you’ve labelled as town.

Comments noted re. Juice as well. If a train forms I think we should keep an eye out on how quickly OMB jumps on, if at all.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Would you prefer if I was just inactive?

Oh lord please not this again

regarding Juice, still null for me. she does groups of ppl and one is scum in a lot of games I remember. unless you think she's struggling for content, which IS a fair reason to push someone as scum, I don't see much value in disescting said list. perhaps when there are flips and links to be made, but I just don't see that post of 7 ppl as anything much. I'd much rather focus on her actual play based reads/

speaking of which, what ARE your reads @Turanga Leela ?

:WOW

You got receipts for that? Cos last time we played she started a death tunnel on Ekko cos he gave her a headache and it certainly got discussion going. She was town in that game. Prepared calculations and bizarre theories are possible for a wolf or town. It's NAI for now

agreed on the reads

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I made an iso about Juice not too long ago. Read it and see what you see. But don't listen to others, critically think about what's in front of you. I feel like you made some decent opening posts, but now you feel resigned to let others do work for you or lead the way. I believe you can do better.
I like this post. I think Abi is my strongest town read at the moment, the deep dives into multiple players and the balancedness to their arguments are giving me positive vibes.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
vote john mchenry

man dipped, I expect more

Seems a little out of left field? I can understand the reason for wanting to vote him based on lack of activity after promising it, though.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
my only read is that T-Pein is up to some sort of nonsense. The rest of the game is filled with people making assumptions about what someone said or questioning why people didn't say something - rather than what they actually said.
Um what?