No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This makes me feel like I can expect something from him.

What is typical about it? Do most D1s have a fight right of the start that consumes everything? Why do you care who hasn't posted this early in the game?

What do you feel was troll posts at this point? Okay but what does this memory of Lethal tell us about his slot?

Okay I can empathize with that and give you a chance to post a bit.

Again with saying this game goes how all games go. How so?

Kind of interesting to say this despite you saying you were going through some stuff. Give Mando a chance as well.

A joke.

No comment at all?

yay

Man is genuine? How so? Sky is town but why? Sits the fence on Juice.

I'll give this slot time to post, but I think there could be some bad signs here already.

You seem to have arrived at a similar conclusion to me when I first mentioned OMB. I know I was the one cracking jokes with him (and Tommy is right he wasn’t telling me to man up, it was just a pun) but I still think he seemed hesitant to go deeper on anything he was saying.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
not in the mood to play this one. i wasn't even a player originally

I am town, and the extent of energy I spend here will only be to answer "legitimate" questions and make myself be townie enough to see despite my incoming low post count

if my claim is needed to solve anything, tag me and hopefully I see it

good luck
sad-anime.gif

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean D) Theory is very relevant - as I feel that holds up, otherwise I wouldn't have had so much response to it. I suppose - I should actually look at who took exception to Ekko not being on the list.

Theory E) Someone that took exception to Ekko not being part of my Magnificent 7 - is probably worth looking at deeper.

throwing shade: idiom. informal. to criticize someone or something publicly and show that you do not respect them.

Literally didn't throw any shade at all. Not sure why you are clinging to this idea so much.
Intentionally avoiding providing reads

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
JUICE THEORY E DEEP DIVE LIST FOR TOMORROW MORNING:

Tommy Bedlam

Sky

Mandolorian

[also noted neither Shade nor Pendex - seemed to have an issue with no Ekko on the list]

[secondary note + Grim coming to my aid was also odd - might need to make this potential Theory F tomorrow as well]

or0oAV.gif
Officially good night
So are these the reads? Any hint of town reads?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ll try to do a total breakdown when I’m not on my phone (that’ll be in the morning). Right now, I’m interested in Juice (reasons have been stated), McHenry (inactivity has been indicative of him not being town in the past), and to a slightly lesser degree Gacy.

I have some town leans. I don’t think a scum Lethal opens up the game with so much aggression, so I’m leaning town there. Wang offered up some solid theories, and SA who has been isoing posts seems to be really trying to crack shit.
Why McHenry specifically for inactivity? I think it’s a bit weak to base it on one game where he was mafia and also inactive and not any of the other inactive players.

I know it may look like I’m making a case for McHenry here, but I’m just wondering why and how his name is being thrown about all of a sudden? Do you agree with Jeff then?

What theories has Wang put out there and why are they solid?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am guessing from reading back through the Man/Pendex conversation it was more of a translation of wording if I understood more of what they discussed later.

It seems Pendex was reading into Man's intentions with his wording versus what Man was saying if I understand what both were getting at.

Man was less defensive last game when I nailed him as scum and tried to dismiss it as bad intel last game not much of a fight and tried to distract also believe he was scum in another game and was tossing things out in the game prior to that to sow discord as well which TP brought up. He seems reactionary this game based upon his responses instead of trying to paint other theories.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Okay, so what does this mean? Where do you put me and Pendex?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Please don't go this route you are better than this.

I would ascertain that it's due to the I don't have any real reads on anyone besides Man.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I don’t recall you saying what that read was. Can you point it out for me? It seems you’ve offered more of a commentary on the back and forth between me and Pendex but not gone a step further and said where it puts either of us. Sorry if I have just missed it.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sorry I disappointed.

So thoughts so far.

Nobody can really read juice proven by every game I've been in but juice has always been eliminated day one. Usually I read juice scum right now I got no indicators-null

Pein is the same for me. I'm not sure why but he always plays in a way I get a scummy vibe, but isn't usually scum not sure if I've played with him when he was scum d1 - null

Pendex I don't recall playing with

Sky and I have never played together

Mando has never made it long enough or been active enough for me to get a solid lead

Jeff I feel like something is different but not enough to site him for it. He's calling me out to see how I react, doubt it's legit doubt.

Ekko, I doubt his excuse on its own if you're going to do the minimum try to rep out? Seems like a scum excuse to hold back awhile.

Sa and Tommy are playing exactly as they have when town I have them as town core. Besides lynching Tommy early would be a bad move he could get flustered again and slip lol

These are the players I see as most active.
I don’t like this.

These are for the most part not thoughts on this game or anything that has happened in it.

This is a summary of McHenry’s past experiences of playing with a lot of these players (or lack thereof) and definitely not reads based on what has happened on this specific game, with the exception of the comments on Tommy and Abi.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
There's a lot to decipher of pendex. I went back and forth. At least he was engaging nothing overtly scummy.

Sky is the same. I wish I could articulate more but I just lean back and forth too much.

Mando I feel like the posts are there but they didn't really give me anything. I read them but have already forgotten them.

Ekko played a quiet game last game or more reserved. It's giving me similar vibes to when we were scum together. He's the type of guy when town is all in, and the type that if he's not he's out. How many times has he called for inactives to be lynched???

Sa and Tommy seem genuine and impartial trying to suss out every person, not really jumping to any wagons. Though Tommy did join mine I still feel like it's a genuine curiosity.
This is more like it, but still I think there’s not enough and still a reliance on past experiences.

For myself, Pendex and Sky, what is causing you to not be able to gauge? What’s bringing you one way? What’s bringing you the other?

The comments on Ekko are pinging me, it seems to me that this could be used to justify an easy lynch on a player that’s purposely not getting involved in the game. I don’t think this is Ekko having a quiet game or being reserved, it’s him just not playing. Although I do concede that he could be posting furiously in the mafia chat whilst all this is going on, in line with my earlier comments.

I don’t agree with your comments on Tommy. Abi himself said that Tommy needed to independently think based on Tommy’s comments on Juice, but you’re saying that Tommy is impartial here?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Maaaaan I hate that my gut is telling me to vote for Pendex. So I shall.

Vote: Pendex
Why? Obviously I’m not vehemently against it given where my own vote is but I’d be interested in your perspective.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@T-Pein™ it seems that others apart from Sky could be leaning towards Juice. Where does that leave you?