No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail

Who you wanna lynch btw?
Wanna join pendex and go with mando?
I'm just about caught up in the thread.

There was something earlier that pinged me town about Mando, but I'd have to look at what Ratchet said about Mando again to see what's up. But me and Ratchet are TSA this game so if he wants to go there, you know I'm in.

:rippedcal

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
RL_utT.gif

B4 I said your vote was sus I was doing the exact same things.
Never heard you saying I was scum then.
My point is.
You getting scared.
I am?

There are things in this world that scare me by Bully Ray gifs aren’t one, thankfully.

I mentioned the Sky train earlier when I made a couple of posts with Abi about their vote on it after you prompted them to vote for Sky. Abi called you the townest town or something and I asked what prompted that read but Abi wasn’t being serious.

I’ve not been blind to you or your play in the game before you mentioned my vote. I questioned why Abi called you town based off of nothing and why they joined your train.

What you got for me next? I am positively trembling.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Have you ever played with T-Pein? He's this exhausting to play with every game
He has played a couple of games with TP.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: T-Pein™

Pendex

Reaction score

There was something earlier that pinged me town about Mando, but I'd have to look at what Ratchet said about Mando again to see what's up. But me and Ratchet are TSA this game so if he wants to go there, you know I'm in.

I don't feel like it needs to be a wagon, yet. If anything, I think the worst part about Mando's game so far is that he openly refused to engage initially, and seemed preoccupied about having his contention dismissed as OMGUS. The original point itself is currently not all that relevant.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Like this was the post. I took "albeit I haven't seen this from Sky before" as a weird comment because if you haven't played with them, it shouldn't really matter if it's in character to you- it's just a random joke vote. You're saying it meant nothing extra - okay. I can accept it... but reading into posts is how I'm going to develop reads. You're just going to have to live with it.

There is a distinct difference between reading into posts and straight up putting words into people’s mouths.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I am?

There are things in this world that scare me by Bully Ray gifs aren’t one, thankfully.

I mentioned the Sky train earlier when I made a couple of posts with Abi about their vote on it after you prompted them to vote for Sky. Abi called you the townest town or something and I asked what prompted that read but Abi wasn’t being serious.

I’ve not been blind to you or your play in the game before you mentioned my vote. I questioned why Abi called you town based off of nothing and why they joined your train.

What you got for me next? I am positively trembling.

Are you scum reading me btw?
1 to 10.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't feel like it needs to be a wagon, yet. If anything, I think the worst part about Mando's game so far is that he openly refused to engage initially, and seemed preoccupied about having his contention dismissed as OMGUS. The original point itself is currently not all that relevant.
I can see this from your point of view. It doesn't make a lot of sense for Mando to be worried about OMGUS if he's simply interacting with you or disagreeing with something you said. I do think the whole opening of the day was kind of weird, but I did feel like there was a lot of NAI shit flying around as well.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I think that's a good option rn....
He gon sus you tho

Pendex

Reaction score
There is a distinct difference between reading into posts and straight up putting words into people’s mouths.
I strongly feel like I've done the former more than the latter, and I actually find your contention here to be mostly semantics. For clarity, the "words I'm putting into your mouth" where me saying that you added your 2 cents into the Sky vote thing and then said "but I don't know if Sky does this normally", when you actually said "albeit I don't know Sky". Me drawing what I did from it just looks obvious to me, if you can't see that then we're at an impasse.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I've got to say it's a very interesting view of the game I'm beginning to have since Jeff and now Pendex have been involved in defending my main scum read in Juice
I might have missed it, but why are you sussing Juice the most?

Pendex

Reaction score
I can see this from your point of view. It doesn't make a lot of sense for Mando to be worried about OMGUS if he's simply interacting with you or disagreeing with something you said. I do think the whole opening of the day was kind of weird, but I did feel like there was a lot of NAI shit flying around as well.
I agree on the latter point. That said, it felt to me like most people wanted to get their say in on it (when they didn't really need to) rather than it be scum looking for ways to draw it out. The first 13 pages felt mostly wasteful actually

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Are you scum reading me btw?
1 to 10.
Probably about a 6.

I’ve said that you aren’t the option for me ahead of Pendex because I can see why you want to vote for Sky, as you hinted towards earlier and have now elaborated on. Whereas I don’t think Pendex’s reasoning holds up very well at all.

The main thing pulling you away from town for me is the refusal to discuss anything other than who you want to lynch and the adamancy to just do what you say. You’ve not been open to discussing wider play and I view that as unhelpful and not conducive to town’s goals, as already stated.

I think you’re being combative for an unknown reason (are you still holding a grudge about the fake slip a few games ago?), I’m not the one to hold grudges and I’m definitely not the one to get in a flaming argument in thread because that’s just not my bag. I’ve got all the patience in the world to deal with this so keep it coming if that’s how you want it to be.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
My body is rdy