No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Probably about a 6.

I’ve said that you aren’t the option for me ahead of Pendex because I can see why you want to vote for Sky, as you hinted towards earlier and have now elaborated on. Whereas I don’t think Pendex’s reasoning holds up very well at all.

The main thing pulling you away from town for me is the refusal to discuss anything other than who you want to lynch and the adamancy to just do what you say. You’ve not been open to discussing wider play and I view that as unhelpful and not conducive to town’s goals, as already stated.

I think you’re being combative for an unknown reason (are you still holding a grudge about the fake slip a few games ago?), I’m not the one to hold grudges and I’m definitely not the one to get in a flaming argument in thread because that’s just not my bag. I’ve got all the patience in the world to deal with this so keep it coming if that’s how you want it to be.
question : here you say Tpein is a bout a 6 on ur scum scale wtv (seems very high tbh given the stage of the game, but ok) . Important part is that means you think pendex is higher than a 6 since you say Tpein is lower. How high is your 0-10 on Pendex, and why so high at this point? How much of this is omgus?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can't say I love brining up "you have beef with me from another game" wifom either, that's not a a very efficient way to get your point across and as people have pointed out to me rightfully in the past, it just invokes more emotion.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It's really not a matter of how much power Juice has, it's just a question of intentions

As for the last question I think I made it clear in the second post I quoted, it feels like trying to divert pressure and a cheap attempt to get an inactive townie out of the way

Divert pressure from what?

Get an inactive townie out of the way? The list included seven players out of 18. Saying there might a mafia member in 40% of the player pool - just sounds like good stats to me.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
OH, that's how your scale works. I thought it was like, just 1-10 scum ratings, not town to scum.

Where exactly do you think Tpein has been aggressive to you? Would you say you're giving his slot a fair read if you're already talking about grudges?
Like I’ve just said, when I gave that 6 I have a balanced view. He’s got his reason for wanting to lynch Sky and that’s fine. I can accept that.

I don’t have a grudge against him whatsoever, whether he does against me that’s for him to say. I’d hope not but it’s not my place to tell him whether he does or not, hence me actually asking him whether he did. I don’t care for getting into flaming arguments with people, I’m just here to play the game.

I am perceiving some of his posts as baiting like he’s attempting to get some sort of rise. The point I am trying to make is that it won’t happen with me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He also was the one to bring up the fake slip first and has been outwardly antagonistic towards me, I’m just trying to play the game.
hmm ok fair enough though if thats the case, I guess I need to read this whole back in forth in order again then

Pendex

Reaction score
Divert pressure from what?

Get an inactive townie out of the way? The list included seven players out of 18. Saying there might a mafia member in 40% of the player pool - just sounds like good stats to me.
Which also begs the question - why bring it up at all?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Because as a member of town - I find it better to share thoughts with the table.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I’ve just said, when I gave that 6 I have a balanced view. He’s got his reason for wanting to lynch Sky and that’s fine. I can accept that.

I don’t have a grudge against him whatsoever, whether he does against me that’s for him to say. I’d hope not but it’s not my place to tell him whether he does or not, hence me actually asking him whether he did. I don’t care for getting into flaming arguments with people, I’m just here to play the game.

I am perceiving some of his posts as baiting like he’s attempting to get some sort of rise. The point I am trying to make is that it won’t happen with me.
Fair enough. I think you've actually done a decent job of handling yourself so far.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And I've explained why I took it that way. Next.

I said "sorry, I missed some posts" and then responded to the one I think I missed. You explicitly noted yourself that you didn't address it, and that you had concerns about being accused of OMGUS, yes? From my perspective, I see you ignore it, and then when someone else begins pressing it, you stop ignoring it.

Did I say it was all you did? Because if not, then you've invented this position of mine. It's the behaviour I felt was worthy of comment, the rest didn't leave enough of an impression to feel like I could read you from it.

This has always been my reasoning, you are just now beginning to understand it. As the conversation developed, the initial point became less important, because the initial point was just that - a starting point to get something going.

You're not establishing much of a motive here for me either. If what I'm arguing is obviously nonsense, what exactly am I doing?

My viewpoint is that the misquoting etc is misdirecting people to view me in a certain light. You seem like an intelligent person (apologies if that comes across as patronising, it is intended as a compliment) so the only explanation I’ve got is that you’re doing it for nefarious means.

I’ve seen it done in mafia games before and I’ve done it myself as mafia before. You pick a small and insignificant point as a starting block and build from there.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It’s late and I’m tired whilst also coming down with something. I’ll do my best to catch up and respond to anything in the morning.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’ll answer that one, assuming ratchet is pendex? I simply thought the comments made in relation to their quotes made a better case on lethal than on Man. But I’m not particularly comfortable voting either of them.
Who are you comfortable voting for then?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
regarding Juice, still null for me. she does groups of ppl and one is scum in a lot of games I remember. unless you think she's struggling for content, which IS a fair reason to push someone as scum, I don't see much value in disescting said list. perhaps when there are flips and links to be made, but I just don't see that post of 7 ppl as anything much. I'd much rather focus on her actual play based reads/

speaking of which, what ARE your reads @Turanga Leela ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh also I got Sis Abi leaning blue for the time being. you can fight me if you disagree

Pendex

Reaction score
Because as a member of town - I find it better to share thoughts with the table.
Yes but telling us that there is 1 scum in over 1/3 rd of the game feels pretty elementary, no? It's not actually putting anything new on the table.
My viewpoint is that the misquoting etc is misdirecting people to view me in a certain light. You seem like an intelligent person (apologies if that comes across as patronising, it is intended as a compliment) so the only explanation I’ve got is that you’re doing it for nefarious means.

I’ve seen it done in mafia games before and I’ve done it myself as mafia before. You pick a small and insignificant point as a starting block and build from there.
I mean I see the logic but I don't know why you deny the possibility of me simply reading too much into a comment. I don't really like involving this as a defence too, but I think I deserve some consideration for not being familiar with nost playere here too, so if anything I need to look further than usual to get into the game.

Personally, I'm content because it's at least given something to discuss that I feel is more worthwhile, in your case I'm just struggling to see if you're absolutionist approach on this is because if defensiveness or panic (latter being scum).
Would you prefer if I was just inactive?
No? What does that have to do with the point at hand?